Control

Matchmaking sensation

In Amber's head

How would you feel if someone else takes desicion that would change your future in your place? I won't let it be. I won't summon to the public's wish. This rumor nonsense is beginning to make me on my nerves. First my privacy then what? my lovelife? Do these people have better things to do? I shall not by any ways be Krystal's girlfriend to accord myself with the rumor. I won't give up denying our made-up relationship ever.

I speed up my pace to escape those hungry pictures wolves. The stairs was built with a connecting roof but no walls, I could see the school park from up here. I let go of Krystal's hand as I jumped from the stairs ramp, free falling in the air. I grabbed a tree branch which was resistant enough to the shock. I pulled my body up to give myself a rest from the escape and the running too. As expected, I could see that Krystal made her way to a window by using her gymnastic or ninja skill, we both got out of the reporters student's sight. She fearlessly got in that narrow window by swinging her slim body from a pipe near the ceiling. Hidden talent... fascinating for a girl who loses balance every two seconds.

I quietly got down the tree.

"Amber! there you are I thought you left me for good." said Suzy.... She's beautiful as always.

I kept my cool atitude as I answered. "Well I was... chillin' around."

"In a tree?"

"Hmm yeah." Her eyes looking straight to mine made me look away. "Suzy, are you free tonight? It's Friday and tomorrow we have no school...and"

"With pleasure. What's gotten you? Is it a date?" She cut me to end her words with a smile.

"We-well yeah. 7pm. I'll wait in your front door." I scratched my head as I blushed. 

"Don't be late." as she walked away. "I still have class." she waved back at me.

Suzy... I had always a crush on her. I never told anyone about this and I wanted to let this go until my graduation. But all this fake relationship made me realise that I had to decide for my own. I decide who I wanted to date with and not the whole school. I needed to regain my control over my life.

Wait did I forget something? I'm sure that I did.

YAH, Where the hell are you idiot? I'm growing roots from waiting. K.

I put my phone inside my pocket. Time to argue.