The Beginning

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

“Omo, Junho of Class 3-B, has a red card… red card….. red caaaaaaarrrrrrrdddd!!!!!” a guy was shouting at the corridor trying to inform everyone. This is one of the most awaited event of those guys who tries to please the F4 and those who get paid by them to do the tactics.

“Oh no, Jandi, that guy from yesterday must be in trouble now.” “Those F4 are really powerful, oh well, after all they owe this school.” Gaeul stated flaccidly.

“ I don’t know about you Ga eul, but I just can’t see the point of this matter. I’ll go the bathroom, just wait for me in the classroom, okay?”

“Okay, Just hurry up, don’t keep me worried and do not do anything silly.” Then Ga Eul walked down the hall towards their classroom.

Just then, the F4 passed the hallway, and saw a pale, nerd, but pretty girl walking.

“Look at that girl, she looks weird, she keeps talking to herself.” Woo Bin noted.

“ Ya, she looks like a robot.” Yi Jung added.

Ga Eul, kept her pace and walks towards her room. She raised her head lightly and saw the F4 coming. She didn’t mind and continued her trail.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung both stopped and waited for the young lady to look at them. Just as Ga Eul stride towards their direction, both of them gave their killer smile and angelic face. But Ga Eul maintained her stoic expression and walked past against them; she went directly inside the classroom into her chair and waited patiently for Jandi to return. The two were astonished of the girl’s reaction; clearly, this is the first time their charm did not work on a girl. As both of them kept scratching their heads with those weird look on their faces, they continued walking to their private classroom.

“I’m sure that girl has seen us, don’t you think so, Woo Bin?” An astounded Yi Jung said.

“Yeah, I think so bro, anyway don’t mind her. She’s not even your type. With those thick glasses and high ponytails, I guess she’s one of the nerds in our school. She is not even close to those girls you’re dating.” Woo Bin said roaring out into laughter.

“ You’re right bro, She’s not even close to Kim Tae Hee’s face nor Lee Hyori’s body, so why should we like her.” Yi Jung said smiling. But he was thinking to himself, have the F4’s Casanova and Don Juan, have lost their touch, even the brainiest girl in town have fallen head over heels for them. He just can’t keep wondering why.

Meanwhile…

Junho is really being punished by those obedient students whom the F4 has. They kept throwing water balls, eggs, flour, and rotten vegetable to him. From behind, Jandi was witnessing this entire scene and can’t help it anymore. Out of nowhere, she just appeared in front of Junho and spread her arm wide open. “Stop it you crazy rascals!!! Why don’t you use your time wisely, instead for this nonsense craze? All of you are a bunch of idiot who submit themselves to those good for nothing, rich brats, F4.” She stated angrily and on top of her lungs.

“Who are you calling rich brats?” A permed hair guy stated as he appears from the corner. All the students eyes were glued to the person who spoke. They all moved out, to provide space for him.

“Why, the F4, of course! All of them are a bunch of losers. They are all pain in the . They fell like they are the kings of this school; they don’t even earn their money. I hate those guys!” Jandi declared as she felt all the blood rose to her head.

“You call us, pain in the !” How dare you call us like that! Don’t you know who you’re talking to? I am Gu Jun Pyo, I owe this place, I can kick you out of this school if I want to.”

“Oh, so you’re one of the F4, good maybe you’ll awaken after this.” Just then Jandi postured to one of her signature stunts she used to pull out during their taekwondo class. She suddenly raised her hands and jumped through the air, and spin around. She had shown Gu Jun Pyo, F4’s leader her famous and deadly drop kick. With the strong impact, Jun Pyo suddenly fell on the ground with blood stain on . He was amazed to the girls bold action.

Just then, the other members of the F4, were all laughing and dumbfounded by Jandi’s dropkick. They remembered Jun Hee, Jun pyo’s sister, with the event that has unfolded.

“I repeat, I hate you guys! You don’t deserve to be respected.” Jandi said to JunPyo.

“ Jandi Ah, are you okay?” Ga Eul said with a worried face. “I heard what happened, that is why I hurried to see you. Are you hurt?” Ga Eul continued to question Jandi.

“I’m fine Ga Eul, mianhae if I keep you worried. Come on let’s help Junho sunbae. Kaja.”

Both of them helped Junho, as the rest of the F4 came to help Jun Pyo and awaken him from the trance he seemed to be stuck with. The two brought Junho to the school clinic and cleaned themselves before returning to their classroom.

“Annyeong Ga Eul yang, I’m So Yi Jung, how are you?” He stated, showing his sweetest smile ever.

Her thick eye glasses just reflected light on Yi Jung’s face. She was obviously shocked but she just then walked past him, but he was lucky to grab her hand and turned her around.

“I see you and your friend are alike, I just came by to warn you that your friend might be in trouble now, after that incident. I do hope you take extra precaution from now on.” He then gleamed a sweet smile to the lifeless figure in front of him.

“Is that all you want. Can I go now?” She declared with a low voice and left him standing outside.
“Ga Eul Ah, what took you so long? Bathroom is just few walks away.” Jandi told her seriously and with worried face.

“Mianhae, there are lots of girls using the bathroom, plus I met a guy on my way here.”

“Who is that guy? Do you know him? What did he tell you?” Jandi kept interrogating her.

“ Ahm, Nobody in particular, he just ask for direction.” The bell rang, and class started. But Ga Eul’s mind seemed to float; So Yi Jung’s smile seemed to be plastered on her head and keeps on popping out on her mind. Just then a small line crept across her silky face.