Welcome...

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

 

Annyeong, I wOuld Like tO thAnk eVeryOne who suBscribEd and Read this stORy... Thank yOu Once AgaiN.... After this would be the Last chApter with 3 parts.... Hope yOu enjoy Reading this... THANK YOU agaIn...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The Arts Finest office can be described like an ant hill. Everybody was so busy in preparing their article which features the country’s potter prodigy So Yi Jeong. Ga Eul, being the editor-in-chief and head of the Korean branch, was summoned by their boss to spearhead the project and personally attend it. They have to feature him in an article about his life and work.

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Yi Jung’s arrival and the engagement party. Also, that was the last time she saw him. Ga Eul was so surprised to see him at the green house. She can’t contain her happiness upon the sight of him that’s why she cried and emptied out her sorrow from their years of separation. She clung onto him that night and was so afraid that he might disappear once again. But the need to see his face was so strong that he pulled herself from him. The next thing she knew is that they were kissing, slowly expressing all their emotions in it. She smiled on that thought and shivered as waves of electricity traveled along her spines from that memory. The following events were like a blur. After what they shared at the green house, Yi Jung has turned into formalities. Indeed they’ve talked about how they’ve been. How was she? Then he asked questions that a normal friend would ask when they had been separated for a long time. Then they went back to the party. The night was spent with dancing and congratulating the couple. Ga Eul even wondered why they didn’t talked about them, but she brushed it off immediately and enjoyed the night that was intended for her best friend.

 

 

A knock on her office door had cut off Ga Eul wondering thoughts. She composed herself and allowed her secretary to come in. “Ga Eul ah, you’re lover boy had sent you flowers again.”

 

 

“Thanks Seo Rin ah, these are lovely.” Ga Eul smiled and sniffed at the lavenders arranged in front of her. She remembered, the day after the party on how her office room was filled with roses of different colors and the note that was attached on it.

 

I’m glad you’re back…

YJ

 

 

Ga Eul smiled again on that memory. She trailed her finger on the flowers and was yanked off her musing by the sudden coughing of her secretary.

 

 

“I’m really intrigued by this mysterious admirer of yours and I do hope he’s a hunk. Can… I…I  tell you something Ga Eul ah.” Seo Rin was a bit hesitant to inform their lady boss about their observation albeit Ga Eul’s calm aura. Indeed she was kind but they never talked about her personal life since she was kind of reserved on that matter.

 

 

“Ne, what is it? Tell me Seo Rin ah.” Ga Eul asked with a smile plastered on her angelic face.

 

 

Seo Rin took a deep breath and started to relax once she saw her smile that seems like urging her to continue. “Well, you see…ahm, everyone wants to thank you for not pressuring us about the upcoming issue… We’re grateful for having you as our department head. We couldn’t ask for more. Thank you so much. Kamsahamnida.”

 

 

“Oh, thank you too. Tell everyone I’m honored to work with them too. This team had been wonderful through and through. I’m glad to have met you all.” Ga Eul expressed sincerely.

 

 

“I’ll leave you now, Ga Eul ah. I still have to make the confirmation for our interview tomorrow. By the way, you look lovelier everyday. Our colleagues blame it on your admirer, some sweet inspiration you have. I’ll see you later.” Seo Rin giggled while waving goodbye to her lady boss. She managed to catch the blushing face of her friend before heading out to her post.

 

 

Ga Eul smiled at what her secretary/friend said. Indeed, flowers along with short notes were sent to her everyday. She was happy with this. Yi Jung is taking his time before confronting her. He allowed her to organize herself, she smiled once again. Truth be told, she was very anxious during the party. She can’t even think of coherent thoughts then because she was just so happy to see him. Her gaze landed on the neatly folded paper. A chill run down through her spine and somehow she felt like the message would change the course of events. She took a calming breath and slowly opened the note, only to cause havoc on her new heart.

 

I’ll see you soon!, Sweetheart…

YJ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung was busy molding the clay on his workshop, when he received a call from his staff, stating that the flowers had been sent to Ga Eul’s office. He thanked his staff and dismissed him to resume his work. However, He can’t seem to move his hand since his mind was occupied on what happened on the party. Indeed, Hope springs eternal.

 

 

He could still remember how she looked that day. Her beauty didn’t mar despite the years and additional age. Her grace was still the same. She was like the same girl who asked for a month long date from him yet she also matured. Well he was just so happy to see her and dismissed the confusing thoughts.

 

 

The mere sight of her, makes him want to run, hug, and kiss her to make sure she was there, that the moment was real. He restrained himself and watched how she admired the beauty of the green house. She was still the silly country bumpkin who loved to snap pictures after pictures. He saw how she curiously looked at a pot. His heart moved erratically as soon as he recognized his own creation. He watched as realization dawned on her and how she missed a step. He hurriedly went to her and tried to maintain her balance. He remembered how she stared at him and on how she looked so lovely. And then he decided to do his initial plan. He did the first thing he needed to do upon seeing her. He kissed her with full of longing and love. Yi Jung smiled at that thought, nothing’s changed. He remembered how she shivers under his arms and how she smell and taste like strawberries. And he learned that he was more deeply in love with his country bumpkin. And from that moment he promised to himself that no one or nothing can come between them.

 

 

Yi Jung sighed after remembering that moment. He stood up from his seat and washed his hands. He went out of his studio and gazed down at the busy street of his apartment. He asked his staff to duplicate his tree studio at Shinwa to his apartment. He took a deep breath and wondered back to the night of the party.

 

 

He remembered how Ga Eul became silent after their kiss. So he indulges them in a friendly conversation. He decided not to make the confrontation that night. He wanted her to be ready when he lay down his card. So he became formal but friendly. He managed to stay with her all the time and sent deathly glares to all the admiring males during the party. He saw how she genuinely felt happy for their friends. The party ended and he brought Ga Eul home. He still remembered how cute she was blushing and being shy after what he said.

 

 

“I miss you Ga Eul yang… Welcome back, Sweetheart…” Yi Jung stated while hugging her tight. Then he released her, cupped her face and kissed her goodnight…. Welcome back Ga Eul yang, welcome back to my life, to my heart. I love you so much… With the unsaid declaration he ended the kiss and touched his forehead on hers.

 

 

“Get inside, it’s getting late. I’LL SEE YOU SOON.” With that he waited for her to reach the door and saluted goodbye. Yi Jung smiled at these pleasant memories. He remembered what he wrote on the note this morning.

 

 

 

“Yes, Sweetheart. I’ll be seeing you soon… tomorrow.” Yi Jung walked back to his studio and with renewed inspiration. He started molding his clay. He just hopes that his plan would work and that fate would finally smile on them.