Mysterious Letter

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

“Today marks the last day of our contract. I wonder how she feels. I wonder what she’s doing right now.” He said as he sighed heavily while staying on his favorite spot, the tree house (This is the tallest tree in the university). This has been his favorite hangout ever since he laid foot on Shinwa University.

***

Meanwhile, a young pale-looking nerdy girl was walking down the hall. She keeps on panting and checking whether she’ll see someone familiar… she rushed to the principal’s office to personally deliver her letter of temporary absence.

“Ms. Chu Ga Eul, how have you been?” the principal warmly greeted the lady who was so tired after that walk.

“Good Morning Mrs. Choi, I’m great. How about you?”

“Well, I’m just fine. As you see, I am very busy with all of these documents for the school, since graduation is about to come.” She said depressingly, as she looked at the pile of papers on her desk with a weary face.

“ Oh, I know you can accomplish that in time.” Ga Eul clearly stated with a positive attitude and a dull expression on her face.

Mrs. Choi mumbled hastily to the beautiful and angelic girl standing in front of her. “ By the way, what brought you down here? Why aren’t you wearing your uniform? Aren’t you late for class?”

With a husky voice, Ga Eul started saying, “ I…I, I came to….” She tries to clear . “ I came to render my leave of absence. I’m sorry, I hope you understand.”

With obvious shock on the principal’s face, she took the letter and started reading it. She then soon laid the letter on top of her table. “I understand. Have a safe travel.”

Ga Eul thanked the principal and bid goodbye. She then rushed outside still with that long and gloomy face. She went to look for the school doctor. She rushed to the school clinic and gave him a letter too.

***

“ Ya, Jun Pyo, what are you doing lately? We barely see you around? What have you been up to? “ Woo Bin said with a teasing tone as he poke Jun Pyo on the forehead.

Obviously with an annoyed expression on his face. “Touch me again, and I’ll erase your face permanently. Mind your own business.”

“Chill man, I was just asking.” Woo Bin said with arms raised and laughing.

“Yah, relax dude. I guess you and Jandi had some issues again. You’re always like this whenever you and Jandi have LQs. Hahaha…..” Yi jung added…

“What can you say, Ji Hoo?” As Woo Bin looked at a yawning Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoo smiled and gestures a thumbs up on them. The two boys laughed and looked at a now furious Jun Pyo.

“Aish… Shut up. I’m out of here.” As he hurriedly walks away from his friends’ cheerful insult against him…

The rest continued to smile and followed the childish Jun Pyo.

***

The three chased Jun Pyo down the parking lot. But then Yi Jung suddenly saw a familiar man standing on his favorite spot. He curiously went there and approaches the man.

“I was looking for you everywhere. I got tired and decided to stay on your treehouse thinking you might come.” He then faced the clueless Yi Jung.

“Ah, Dr. Lee, Sorry, But why are you looking for me?” He asked dumbfounded. “Something happened to Ga Eul? Is she okay?”

Dr. Lee, just smiled and said “ Aniyo, I just came to give this letter to you.” He then handed the letter that was given to him earlier. “I will go now; you know I still have clients to attend to.” He smirked and gestured to leave but then he turned around to face a shocked Yi Jung. “Just a piece of advice, what you see might not be the truth; sometimes it’s just a mask to hide the pain and sorrow, right Casanova?”

Yi Jung kept glaring at the letter for several minutes, he suddenly felt anxious regarding the content of the letter. He was afraid that he may not like it since he noticed the familiar cute penmanship on it. Furthermore, the words of the doctor kept popping out from his head. He took a deep breath and gathered all his courage. He suddenly drops the letter and started searching for SOMETHING or shall I say SOMEONE….