FINAL - Part III

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

Ahhh... Thanks for reading my fic... Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it... Thanks for sticking with me...

--------------------------------------

 

“Oh, wow! So you’re really pursuing someone at the moment. Can you tell us more about her? I’m sure she’ll say yes to you.” Yeon Joo determinedly questioned him.

 

 

 

Ga Eul cleared and reprimanded Yeon Joo for asking too personal question. She felt Yi Jung chuckled. She irritatingly apologized on him for the behavior of her subordinate. She felt stupid from expecting something. The picture was an obvious give away. He was talking about Eun…

 

 

“I don’t really mind. In fact, I’ll gladly tell you about her.” He cuts Ga Eul musing. He feels that she was worriedly thinking something.

 

 

“She was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She has the sweetest smile. She was also the bravest woman I met.” Yi Jung smiled at her.

 

 

“She was my life, my love, and my AIR. I first met her when I was young she had this robotic aura. I never noticed her then. But after few days, she went to my tree house and asked me for a date.” He heard her coughed and winked at her before continuing.

 

 

“At first, I thought it was just a single date. But to my surprise she asked me to date her for a month. I laughed at her and thought that she was crazy. I mean, why would I tie myself in dating her for a month. But funny how it gets, I end up yielding to her request since she bribed me about ancient clay.” Yi Jung laughed at the memory, while Ga Eul was so shocked hearing their story.

 

 

“She even made a contract about our date. She was so funny and spontaneous. That day changed my whole life.” Yi Jung lovingly gazed at Ga Eul. “We were exclusively dating and got to spent more time together. I learned more about her. I realized that she had earn her place in my heart.” Yi Jung pointed his chest and reassured Ga Eul who was holding her breath with his confession.

 

 

“She introduced me to Master Jang, who helped us through those time. I really wanted her to be mine. But things have to happen. And then, she left.” Yi Jung paused and held his breath. His face is full of agony. The room was filled with silence. They were all waiting for Yi Jung to continue.

 

 

“She left… She left because she had to get treated. She had a heart disease. She went abroad for a heart transplant. She didn’t tell me. At first, I was hurt since she kept it from me. I badly wanted to help her. I…I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to stand by here side during her surgery. I wanted to be the first one she’ll see after her surgery. I was so afraid… I’m so afraid to… loose you…”

 

 

Yi Jung closed his eyes and choked a sob. He remembered those painful experiences. He opens his eyes when he was calmer. He seeks for her brown orbs and found them with unshed tears.

 

 

I’m so sorry Sunbae…

 

 

Don’t cry sweetheart, I’m sorry but I have to do this… I need to finish this. Don’t cry for I may not continue and take you in my arms instead.

 

 

 

“But you see, she told me she’ll be strong and fight to be with me. I felt miserable when she left. I drank and withdraw from my friends. I suffered from depression. That’s the time I got injured.” A bitter smile escaped from Yi Jung’s lips when she heard her gasp and choked a sob. He saw the trails of tears escaping her eyes. He immediately removes his gaze from her because he might not be able to complete his task. Seo Rin hugged the crying Ga Eul.

 

 

“I left for Sweden to get treated and be the right man for her. I waited patiently for our meeting. And I’m glad, so happy to be back home… Well, you see, we both attended Shinhwa University. She is Jandi’s best friend.” Yi Jung smiled lovingly at Ga Eul. He rose from his seat and approached them.

 

 

“ So do you want to see who’s the woman I’m talking about?” The crew nodded their heads in agreement. Yi Jung looked over at Ga Eul who was silently sobbing at Seo Rin, who was whispering encouraging words on her. He smiled shortly and placed the frame in front of the potter wheel.

 

 

Loud gasps were heard across the room. They all turned to Ga Eul who was now crying hard. Yi Jung walked towards her. He kneeled in front of Ga Eul, raised her face.

 

 

“Everyone, meet my love, my air, Chu Ga Eul.” Yi Jung professed amorously. With that said, she even cried harder. Yi Jung hastily brought her up and welcomed her to his arms. He looked over to Seo Rin, who understood immediately and led the crew out to provide privacy.

 

 

They stayed in each other’s embrace, feeling their warmth. Then Yi Jung pulled her face, only to crush his lips on her. Yi Jung kissed her with full of longing. Ga Eul kissed him back with equal passion. They poured out all their emotions. He wanted to be reassured that she was really here, on his arms. So he pulled her more tightly to him and kissed her as lovingly as he can. Ga Eul didn’t care whether that kiss was like the air out from her lungs. She did not care at all. Instead, she placed her hands on his nape and pulled Yi Jung closer towards her. She kissed him with full of love and apology.

 

 

Silence once again ensued after they broke from their passionate kiss. They were both panting heavily. Yi Jung pulled out a bit and stared lovingly at her. He smiled genuinely and touched her swollen lips. He placed his forehead on hers.

 

 

“Welcome home Ga Eul yang. I miss you so much.” Yi Jung stated with tears running down his face.

 

 

“Su-sunbae, Mianhe for everything. I am really sorry. Sorry for leaving you. Sorry for not telling you about my illness. Sorry for causing you injury. Sorry for causing you pain…so-…sorry for…for… I’m really sorry…” Ga Eul wailed.

 

 

Yi Jung embraced her. He also cried along with her. He her back to make her calm. When he was sober enough, he cleared his throat before speaking.

 

 

 

“Shhh… I understand what you did. That’s all in the past now. What is important is you’re here now, alive and healthy. Hush sweetheart… Don’t cry anymore.”  They waited for their tears to stop.

 

 

“Now Ga Eul yang, let’s promise to not keep secrets with each other. Let’s start again. Let’s take it slowly and do it the right way.” Yi Jung pushed her a little to look into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Hi. I am So Yi Jung, the owner of this museum. I came from Sweden and was hoping to find my missing air. Would you like to go on a date with me? I want to know you more. No hanky panky.” Yi Jung extended his hand for a handshake.

 

 

 

“Hi, I am Chu Ga Eul, editor of Arts Finest. I came from Texas, recovered from a heart transplant. I remembered that a Casanova once captured my heart. So lets see, it might beat again for the second time.” Ga Eul answered sincerely. She smiled at him reassuringly. She can feel blissful days ahead.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

I'll upload the epilogue next time.... Thanks again...