Chapter 6:

Love and HeartBroken

After a week, 2NE1 had heard Big Bang is coming back to Korea, they were really excited about that.. Except for Bom, she is still sad and slighty happy about Big Bang Leader came back. The 2NE1 members decided to meet them at the Airport so they went to there and wait for Big Bang coming. After an hour they came, the Famous Big Bang came! 2NE1 members were squealling with excitement they came back. Seungri who was watching CL happily jumping, so he went up to CL and said,

"Cheariiinnn~ I know you would miss me~~"

CL who was really shock to what Seungri had said, she slap his arm.

"Yah, I told you, I wouldn't be missing you." she hissed.

"So why are you jumping with excitment that Big Bang or me coming back??"

"Uhhh......"

Big Bang and other 2NE1 members where laughing with their behaviour and as for seungri he raised his eyebrows and crossing his arm waiting impatiently for answers, CL hand was sweating a little so she got an idea, she went and hugged Daesung's arm. Daesung was shocked.

"Uhhh.. I miss Daesung mostly not you~" she said nervously.

Seungri was boiling with jealousy, he doesn't even know why so he took a deep loud sigh and walk over to TOP, then TOP whispered to him.

"You love her don't you??" he smirks, Seungri who was thinking and thinking if he loves her or what.. He was really confused. 

The Big Bang leader who was running towards Bom and smiles widely at her. Bom hugged him looking with a expressionless face. Jiyong was confused why her expression was like this, he thought she would be hugging him so tight until he couldn't breathe and also smiling and giggling. He poked her cheeks a few time, her expression is kinda different, she seems a bit angry. 

"Bommie, why are you angry?" Jiyong whisper to her.

Bom just give a deep sigh.

"Its nothing really..." she said.

Jiyong just look at her and he tried to cheered her up by giving her a gift he boughted for her at Japan a Hello Kitty braclet.

He gaved that to her, well Bom was a bit brighten up because she doesn't want to keep being sad or angry. She just smiles at him and took it from him, but he eventually put the braclet at his pockets. He smiles and told her,

"You must kiss me on the LIPs and I'll give this to you ^_^" 

"Pfff, Why?"

"Well do you want it???" he wiggled his eyebrows

"DUHH, THE BRACLET ITS SO CUTE!"

"Well kiss me then~"

Bom look around to see if anybody was looking at her, she lean close to him and do a quick kiss on the lips. Jiyong pouted.

"WHY, Kiss me longer >3<" he said pouting.

"Hahahhaahah. No."

"Well you can't have it. Its at my pocket~"

"Aishhhhh!~ I'll just have to take it from your pocket then!"

Bom tries to take the braclet from his pocket but it was a fail, he dodge his pocket away from her. He ran and Bom went after him, it tooks 2 half minute then Bom was really tired, she gave up and stop.

"Fine, I'll kiss you T__T again" she said while breathing heavily.

"Thats a good girl ^_^"

Jiyong went towards her and Bom lean in to kiss him but she put her hand in his pockets (his pocket weren't that tight) and take the braclet. 

"Muahahhaha~" she laughed

"Hmpf. Clever..."

But Jiyong lean in and kissed her, long. Bom was suprised and she pushed him lightly, she was blushing like hell.

"Yah, were in public!"

"Its better to let everyone knows, your TAKEN!~"

Bom look down and mumbled,

"so who is Kiko? Why can't I date guys and you could date girls."

Jiyong looked at her and said,

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Ohhh Nothing"


15 Subs and 998 Views~~~ OOOOOOOOO COOL~

Thanks for suscribing this~ HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAP~~ *^_^*