Mighty Leader!

Bored at School

She showed up...half an hour too early. At least she came, I was worried she would not, it didn't seemed to please her that much to go out. She was wearing dark jeans and a big wool sweeter under her giant black winter coat. I waved at her as I was going there to meet her. I was wearing lighter jeans and a stripped black and red shirt with some chains as accessories with a black fluffly coat. There was just Donghae missing. It was stressful. I still wasn't sure if I could trust him.

 

He showed up in time, running like crazy. He had a coat similar to mine and a white and blue shirt with jeans. His long hair were tied in a small ponytail. I don't know why, but when I saw him, smiling, a little sweaty because he had run, my heart skipped a beat.

 

-Ready, asked Valerie.

-I am following you!

-Alright, mighty men, follow your fearless leader!

 

She started laughing, joined by Donghae and walked towards the stairs going to the subway. We got out of the subway at Peel station, entering the shopping center from the underground passage. That was useful when it was cold or rainy outside.

 

We went through clothes stores, trying things and showing it off to the only female with us and making her try things she swore to me once she would never wear. Something called a dress.

 

-Wait, I'm got to pay for the clothes, I said.

-We're going to way for you on the bench in front of the shop, my feet hurts, said Valerie.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Thank god, my feet!

 

She sat on the bench like it was heaven, looking at Eunhyuk from afar. Donghae sat beside her.

 

-Do I get killed?

 

He was smiling. She looked at him.

 

-No, not for now. I keep my eyes on you, though!

-Did you told him you said that to me? He doesn't seem to me like he does.

 

She stayed silent, looking at Eunhyuk.

 

-I didn't. I don't think he would've like it. He would tell me he can take care of himself, even if he always go to me for help. I just want to protect him.

-I have the feeling you like him.

-Of course I do, he is my friend!

-This is not what I meant.

 

This time, she turned her attention on him, then looked away, blushing violently.

 

-I'll kill you for real if you say anything about that...He doesn't know...and it's better that way!

-What if he falls for someone else?

-I'll cheer for him.

-You won't even try?

 

Donghae was surprised. That wasn't what girls usually does. She sighted.

 

-He will never see me that way. I know him enough to know at least that...I don't know why you wanted to be his friend so bad. I am certain you want more than just his friendship, but as long as he his happy, I am happy.

-You don't plan on saying anything? Nothing at all?

-Okay! I'm back guys!

-No, I don't...Hyukkie! What took you so long!

 

Her face hid all the sadness she had a second ago and happily chatted with his friend. Donghae didn't say anything, keeping this conversation for himself. It was probably better that way. At least for now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The day went fast and, I didn't suspect it a second, Valerie and Donghae seemed closer, which reassured me since I didn't want her to feel left behind. That was great, I couldn't stop smiling. Somehow, I was happy that Donghae wasn't the jerk I that he was. We separated, going home after a long day in the shopping center. It had been a good day, maybe we could try doing something else together?

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

I love proving people wrong (the story is already written, it isn't on purpose XDD). It just means I know how to surprise people (a little, at least I wish I did surprise you a little).