I Was Sooooo Right!

Bored at School

Two week passed and that new popular kid didn't come to see me again. I probably scared him off. It didn't bother me that much, though, but I did realized, after seeing him in some of my classes, that he wasn't as bad as I thought he was. I still didn't like him, neither did I trusted him one bit. Actually, I wasn't trusting a lot of people, this school make me do so.

 

Maybe I should apologize for the way I acted back then, when he just wanted to ask something. I really went overboard and I did felt a little bad about the way I acted.

 

''Go for it! The second you see him, say sorry, you ungrateful guy!''

 

Yay! Now, my conscience sounded like Valerie...

 

I saw him at his desk, surrounded by girls. It didn't made me want to say anything to him, now...

 

''JUST GO ALREADY!''

 

Okay, okay! Gosh...she was worst in my head!

 

-Can I say something to you, Donghae?

 

He looked at me, a bit surprised. Yah, man, I was full of surprises, so much I just surprised myself. I looked at the girls.

 

-Alone, please?

-Sure! Sorry ladies!

 

The girls groaned as Donghae got up and followed me in the corridor. It was not really a super private place, but it was better than in the middle of the class. I sighted, putting my words into the most compact sentence. I didn't have much to say anyway.

 

-I just want to say sorry for the way I acted two weeks ago. It was really too much, I guess I wasn't in a good mood that day, so...Sorry.

-I forgive you, I didn't know rumours were affecting you that much...Plus, it was a really stupid question...

-You presented yourself in the wrong way, by the way.

-What?

-Here, it's not ''Lee Donghae'', here, it's ''Donghae Lee''.

-Thanks Hyukjae.

-No, just...just Eunhyuk, people call me that way.

-Okay, Eunhyuk. Thank you.

 

We got back in class and I went at my desk. He wasn't that bad, after all...

 

-I was so right!

 

My conscience sounded so real, now...I ignored it.

 

-Hey! I'm talking to you!

 

It seemed to real...

 

-I'm behind you, !

-Oh hi! I forgot you were in this class!

-I hate you so much, right now...And I was right!

 

She started doing a little dance, all happy for something. She didn't want to say why she was right, but she pinned her notebook in my face to bother me. She probably saw me talk to Donghae and wanted to make me feel like I should have done it before. At one point, I thought Donghae was looking at us, but when I looked in his direction, he was facing ahead. The teacher came in and Val finally stopped bugging me.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling nice for this story...You might have another update today (well, in my timeframe of a day, since I don't have a clue what time it is for you...)