Simple Question

Bored at School

Even after her craziness at lunch, she was right. I didn't have reasons to hate him. He didn't do anything to me! I was really going overboard, I guess I just didn't want to trust any of those popular, full of themselves, selfish people who were just making fun of me because I was hanging out with the ''outcasts''. Maybe he was different, maybe he was really nice and sweet, understanding and...

 

-Hi, you are Hyukjae, right?

-What do you want?

 

I turned around, angry to be cut in the middle of my nice and understanding thinking. It was him, Donghae, who seemed really surprised of my reaction. I overreacted...again. I cleared my throat and took a nicer tone.

 

-Yah?

-Was I...bothering you?

-No, I just...overreacted, again. What's up?

-Yah, well...I just wanted to ask you a few things. I heard people talking and -

-You shouldn't listen to rumours. Half of them are exagerated, and the other half is just plain bull.

 

I walked away. I didn't want to hear about those rumours. Those horrible, disgusting rumours. Those around me were mostly stereotypes about my home country, about what I was eating at home and how I was dressed outside school...The worst ones were about my friends. I didn't even want to hear about them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae had frozen. That was...something. He didn't think he would react that way, he just wanted to know if he was really korean. Maybe he should have ask directly instead of trying to get him to the point slowly. He had messed up. He didn't how or why, but he knew he did. The new student sighted, following Hyukjae from afar, going in the same class as him anyway when he saw him talk with a girl. Were they friends? Maybe he could get his answer from her, if he was really, really lucky. Girls seemed to like him, so maybe it would work. He waited for them to seperate before stoping the girl.

 

-Sorry...Can I ask you something?

-Sure.

 

That was a good start. Her voice was cold, though, and her face shooted she didn't like being bothered for nothing.

 

-This is sound really stupid, but is Hyukjae korean?

-Wait, that was what you wanted to ask?

-Well, yah?

-You are weird, and coming from me, you should be worried.

 

She walked away. What's that supposed to mean?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-That's all?

-Yeah. You were pissed off for nothing, Hyukkie, seriously, you should calm down!

 

I raised a brow. He asked just that?

 

-Maybe he wanted to be sure, I don't know, but it was weird. He knows we are friends, you should be careful.

-Why?

-Because I don't want to be the middle one because you can't take a question from someone popular.

 

I sighted. This was getting complicated for nothing.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm nice. Just say it XD