I Just Want to Know How

Bored at School

That day was going to be boring. She had received a text message on her cellphone that morning from Eunhyuk saying he was sick and couldn't go to school. She did have other friends, but she was her true self only with him, since he was able to see when she was joking and when she was serious...most of the time. She also liked being up to date with his hate for Donghae, even if the reason was a bit...exagerated.

 

She walked down the stair to her locker, hiding her Ipod from the supervisors. The last thing she wanted was to get caught with it and that it would be confiscated. That would just . Like everyday, a couple was kissing passionatly in front of her locker. Can't they take a room instead of making out there? That was plain disgusting to see, they weren't cute, they were annoying! Every. Single. Time!! She got closer; they moved away, like she had some sort of disease. Seriously? She just wanted to open her freaking locker!

 

Valerie sighted. That was going to be a long day.

 

-Hi!

 

She turned around, slighty pissed.

 

-What! I don't have time to listen to questions, I am not a ing messenger!

 

Yes, she knew it was Donghae, she was able to reconizes voices.

 

-Is there something wrong?

-I am sick of people making out on my locker, that's what is going on! What do you want?

-I just wanted to know why Hyukjae doesn't like me that much.

-Why would I tell you? Like I said, I am not a messenger, and even less a traitor. I will not tell you anything Hyukkie told me because he trust me.

-Then...can you help me, at least?

-Again, why would I do that?

-Because you are nice?

-Wrong answer. Good luck next time!

 

She closed her locker, smiled at Donghae and walked away. He followed her.

 

-We have PE.

-.

-Please, he really seems like a nice guy, I just want to be his friend!

 

She stayed silent a moment.

 

-Yeah, right. I never heard of a popular guy wanting to become friend with outcasts.

-Outcasts?

-Yeah! That's what me and Hyukkie are! Outcasts! Because we don't like the same things as the ''popular ones''.

 

They continued to walk, going up the stairs, before Valerie talked again.

 

-I'm going to tell you this one thing because you seems nicer than the other ones. Hyukkie doesn't like popular guys, especially you because you come from the same country, but had completely a different arrival. Some guys just decided, from the first day of school, his name was to weird to be liked. If you really want to be is friend, which I found suspicious, then don't be a jerk.

 

She walked into the girl's changing room, leaving Donghae alone. He was hot, he seemed to be lovable, but she was Eunhyuk's confident, so there was no way his y will make her Hyukkie sad. When she entered the gymnasium, there was only Donghae and her. She approached him.

 

-I forgot!

-Hmm?

-You upset him in anyway, you are dead. This is my only warning.

-You're serious?

-Dead serious.

 

She had a big, creepy smile and walked off.