Just Go Somewhere

Bored at School

This conversation on paper was happening on almost every class we had together, he wasn't doing it only when we were to far away from one another to get the paper throught without being spotted. At first, it was kind of awkward, but after a while, I just couldn't wait to get his response. We were almost found out many times because we were laughting a little to much, but Donghae took the blame everytime, finding a reason that would make me innocent everytime. The only one other than me and Donghae that knew about those conversation was Valerie.

 

-See? I told you he wasn't that bad! You shouldn't judge people on things like popularity!

-Okay, okay, you're right. You were right and I was wrong. Now what?

-What?

-What should I do?

-Becoming his friend would be a good thing! That's what he wanted from the start! Just...give him a try!

-I should?

-I don't know, should you? I am not you, your friends are yours! They are mine if I want them to be!

-I don't think hanging out with him out of the blue in school would be a good idea...

-Then get out!

-What?

 

She laughed.

 

-Go somewhere with him! Whatever what, just go somewhere!

-You'll come to, right? I still don't really trust him.

-I don't know, I'll see.

-You don't know? You don't stop talking about his perfect abs! Plus, we never went anywhere, we always see each other in that ugly uniform!

-Alright! I'll check when you give me a day and hour!

-Thank you so much!

-Yeah, yeah...

 

She smiled and started to her her lunch, stealing in mine a few times. We talked about places we could go, finally choising the Eaton Center downtown Montreal. Shopping then eat in the food area, that would be great and we wouldn't be scared of being seen by people of the school, since that place was enormous. I just had to ask Donghae if he wanted to come. I did with a piece of paper, even if I was a little uneasy to ask him that.

 

''Why do you call yourself Eunhyuk?''

''Because I like it. If I ever get famous, that would be my stage name.''

''Want to be famous?''

''Who doesn't? Hey, can I ask you something?

''Sure, what?''

 

I wasn't sure if I should really ask him to go, I never really ''talked'' to him, we only wrote to each other for weeks. Spring was coming and the change of weather gave me a reason to go shopping, but still...

 

''Me and a friend are going shopping this weekend for clothes. I you want to join, you can...if you want, of course.''

 

It seemed like he was taking an eternity to answer that. I wasn't even looking his way, I was kinda scared that he was playing with me to make fun of me.

 

''Sure! I guess it's with your friend Valerie?''

''Yah, it is! There is the hour and place that we're going to meet.''

''I'll be there, promise.''

 

I smiled. It went better than expected! Now, I just had to make sure Valerie would really come! That was going to be the real hard part. She hated shopping, and mostly, shopping with people she didn't know. Well, she knew us both, but I don't recall her telling me she ever talked to him. Nan, she would have told me.

 

I'm certain of it.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

What will happen? :)

I know what will happen, but you don't, but you will eventually, of course XD. For now, I'll let you imagine what will happen during their day out :33