Sweet Ending

Bored at School

 

Even if she was still my friend, we didn't talk much since our last phone call. I went to her and apologized for the pain I caused her and gave her some space so she could recover from her broken heart. I spent most of my time with Donghae, still worried about Valerie. I felt so bad, even if when I was with Donghae, I wasn't thinking that much about it. Donghae talked a little about the friend she had talked about, reassuring me she was going to be fine, that she really needed the space.

 

-She will come forward when she will feel ready.

-I still feel bad...I don't know how to make it up to her.

-You don't need to, she was kinda prepared to it.

 

He kissed me, wanting to make me feel a little better. I spent my summer with Donghae, going shopping and spending a lot of time in bed in the mornings, still hiding our relationship from my parents. Donghae's parents knew for some time he was gay, but my parents didn't have a clue and I didn't know how to break the news to them.

 

I never though I would wait so impatiently for the beginning of school. I just wished I didn't hurt Valerie that much, I just wanted her to be my confident again, even if it was a little selfish from me. The first day of school was stressful. I didn't had much classes in commun with Donghae, this year, and I didn't heard anything from Valerie for two and an half months. Even at the first day, the whole school had heard, in a way or another, about what happened between me and her and I was scared of what she could have heard and believe.

 

-Hi Eunhyuk! Are you okay?

-I'm nervous...

-Don't worry about it...

-But...

-It's going to be okay! I heard from Zhou Mi she planned on talking to you soon, so everthing is going to be fine!

-It must be bothering you that I always worry like that...

-Nah, I just think you are cute. If something bad happens, I can make you forget about it.

 

He smiled. I pushed him gently, smiling and blushing.

 

-Not at school...

-You interpreted my words...I didn't say anything!

-HYUKKIE!!

 

Someone jumped on my back. I knew that voice and hearing it made me feel a lot better.

 

-Valerie!

-I have such a great news for you!

 

I turned to be face to face with her. She was smiling brightly, like she used to, and was excited to tell me what she had to say.

 

-I have a boyfriend!

-Seriously?! Who!

-Zhou Mi! He is so kind and sweet, I can't believe I wasted my time on you!

 

She started to laugh. She was back to her old self again, which, even after such harsh words, made me smile. She ran off, jumping around with so much joy. Donghae kissed me quickly on the cheek, without anybody noticing.

 

-Told you everything would be fine.

 

I had my old friend back, a lover and probably a new friend soon. Maybe school wasn't that boring after all.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

I am putting up the bonus chapter only if someone asks me too. The bonus chapter is what happened between Zhou MI and Valerie. I'll wait one day before just saying the story is over~