Don't Hate Him...Yet

Bored at School

The morning went slowly, making me draw little circles and triangles and stuff on my papers and notes, bored of being in those classes. The new student wasn't in my second class, but it didn't stop those who met him to ask me if we knew each other. Why is it that they automaticly thought I knew him? Just because our last names are the same? Because he presented himself the same way I did because I didn't know how to do it in this country? Seriously...

 

I jumped off my seet the second the bell rang, almost running to the little student café, which was known in the school to be the vampire place since the light were kept low and music played from time to time. Valerie and some of our commun friends were there, waving at me to sit down. I sat beside my boyish friend, her hair thrown behind, surely because her hair were beginning to get to much in her face.

 

-You won't believe what happened today...

-Wait! Don't tell me anything...

 

She pointed at me and placed one of her hands on her face, like she was some kind of medium getting something from the other world...a fake one in those fancy dresses, I mean.

 

-I see...a new student. Korean...He is called Donghae Lee, but he said it in your country's way. He has brown hair and a charming smile...

-When did you -

-I'M NOT FINISHED!

 

I froze. She looked at me with big, angry eyes before smiling and placing her hand on her face again.

 

-He is tall and has has delicious abs...

-He was in your PE class.

-You got it!

-Tell me you didn't giggle like the other girls...

-I didn't, but it doesn't mean he isn't ay.

 

I sighted.

 

-Don't tell me you're jealous!

-Jealous?! Me?! Because girls are squeaking everytime they see him? He arrived today and all the girls are all over him!

-He does have sweet abs...

-Val!

-Sorry...Don't you think you are a little harsh on him? He didn't do anything to you...yet.

-I don't want to end up taking care of him and having to be in someone's shadow. The last thing I want is to answer questions from those annoying girls about how to say what to him.

-Give him a chance, at least. Hate him only if you have reasons to...

-I am NOT becomming his friend for you...Wait...How do you know he has sweet abs?

-Shirt fight in PE class, he took off his shirt. He was all sweaty...

-Please...

-At least, let me have some fun! Finally, there is a hot guy who doesn't seems to be full of himself!

-I don't know why, but somehow, you just insulted me.

-You are starting to know me, that's good!

 

She laughed with that insane laughter she always kept to scare people off. She was right, though. I didn't even know him yet and I just pushed him in my black list because he was already popular. I will give him a chance, only one! I was deep into my toughts, trying to find when I started to hate people so quickly when I realized someone was eating my vegetables.

 

-What the...

-You never eat them anyway, so let me have them!

-You could've ask, Val!

-Don't even try, you stole my cookie last time! This is payback!

 

She laughed again. How was she even able to laught for such things...

 

-I can't believe you are my best confident...

-I can't believe it either. You are not alone.

 

She smiled, making me smile. She was so silly and weird...I guess it was enough to make me like school a little.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I should be studying right now...Eunhae, why you so cute TTwTT

Let's all scream ''Saranghaeyo Leeteuk!!!'' together, in hope he will hear us and feel our love while he will be gone.......... :(