I Hate School

Bored at School

Today was school day. Today was also torture day since it was school day! I hate that school, I still wonder why my parents wanted me to go there. Because it is placed in the top 10 best secondary school around? Because it is a private school? Because everyone in that school have a big head and mouth? I don't know, but it was horrible. The supervisors, all old women, were annoying, always bugging everyone because we didn't follow that or that rule. The teachers were angels compared to those old hags...

 

-You look pissed today, Hyukkie!

-Hmph...

-Come on, sit down and talk, we are way to early for the remedial class anyway.

 

I sat down next to that tall, short purple hair, husky girl. The first time I saw her, which was two years ago, she was sitting in the middle of the class, her nose in a book, alone. She wasn't the social type and was minding her own business when she wanted to. I was surprise, when I gathered the courage to talk to her, because she looked like she would kill anyone coming to close, to found out how much she knew about the others. She was the quiet listener type.

 

-I'm sick of this school...

-Me too. Bear with it, we still have a year and an half...You say that because you are tired or because something happened again?

 

Oh yeah, I didn't say. My name is Lee Hyukjae, but the few friends I have just call me Eunhyuk...except her because she likes to find nicknames for everyone. In this school, asians are like endangered animals. They are so rare you can't help it looking at them, no wonder most of them stay together. I don't really like being in that asian group, they are to stereotypical for me. Even if I have the weirdest name of all, to them anyway. Oh yah, her name is Valerie, by the way.

 

-I heard those stupid guys making fun of my name again.

-Those guys deserve to die. They spend their lives making up things and making fun of people for the heck of it.

-That's a bit much...

-No. Bullies make me sick.

 

Did I say she was direct?

 

-You have an awesome name, the best of all the names in the world because it is you.

-Thanks.

 

I smiled. She was really nice when she wanted to.

 

-You are the best, I feel good now!

-Good, because you still owe me your notes.

 

I laughed.

 

-I'm serious! I gave you mine last week!

-Silence, we will start now!

 

She glared at me then gave more attention to the teacher. Her face became neutral, like she always was in class because she didn't want to draw attention on her. I only smiled and did like her. Those remedial classes were painful, but since we had missed a day of school because of a big cold we caught, we were forced to go.

 

It ended an hour later. She yawned and wished me a good morning before heading to her class while I was going to mine. Well...we didn't have all class in common, which was a little sad because she didn't seems to have a lot of friends. I sat at my place and put my stuff on the desk. I was already bored. I had to wait for the first bell to ring before the students decided to enter, then the second one for the teacher to start the day.

 

-Hello everyone! Today is a special day because we have a new student! Please be nice, he just changed school and is not familiar with the rules and to school.

 

It was only then I actually saw there was a new guy. He was asian, which was surprising to see, and was smiling to everyone. He seemed outgoing and nice, I guess...He spotted me, probably because I am the only asian except him in the whole class. I didn't give much attention, though.

 

-Hi, my name his Lee Donghae, I'm pleased to meet you all.

 

He even bowed. I heard girls giggle around me. Nice, a prince charming who would get the attention of everybody! Just what I needed! I just wished he would not have that kind of effect on my confident...

 

--------------------------------------------

I am feeling nice tonight~