The Day After

Bored at School

 

We woke up at eleven in the morning...well, he got out of bed at eleven while I was half sleeping. He got dressed, then sat on the bed and kissed me.

 

-I should go before your parents come back. Plus, I promised a friend I would go to his house today.

-Sure...I'll take you to the door.

 

I sat. My hurts.

 

-Ouch...

 

He started to laught. I groaned.

 

-It's your fault...

-You never say I couldn't! Sleep, I will call you later.

-...Promise?

-Promise.

 

He kissed me one last time then went out. I could hear the front door opening, then be closed. I was smiling like a idiot. I still didn't believe I slept with him...Wait! I sat down, because of my , got up with some difficulties, found my cellphone and texted Valerie to tell her how it went...Except the part, that would be a little to much.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae went to his friend house, like he had said to Eunhyuk, and knocked. He was happy Eunhyuk felt the same way he did, he still couldn't believe he was with him the whole night, but somehow, he felt a little bad. His friend opened the door with a big, bright smile.

 

-Donghae-ah!

-Zhou Mi! How are you doing?

-Great...

-What's up? You look a little worried.

 

Zhou Mi stepped outside, closing the door behind him, looking a few seconds inside before turning his attention towards his friend.

 

-You asked me to meet with this friend of yours...

-Yah. And?

-Well...I did, yesterday, like you planned, and she...is sleeping in my house.

-What?

 

He smiled shyly.

 

-I couldn't leave her alone...She was so sad, I thought I could make her feel better by staying with her.

 

He blushed.

 

-Nothing happened, she just fell asleep on my shoulder.

-Don't worry, I never thought you would do something bad to her anyway...Thanks. It was the least I could do.

-No worries. I'll walk her home when she wakes up.

-Thanks, I'll see you around.

-Bye!

 

Donghae smiled and left, reassured. He was feeling a little guilty, he did took Eunhyuk away from her, it must have been painful for her. If she was with Zhou Mi, she was in good hands.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

I should wait before giving you this chapter, but considering I'll be busy tonight (my sister is coming over for my mom birthday~), I'll give it to you now :33

And for the , zipfluf (that's so cute for a nickname! Okay, sorry, it just poped in my mind XD), this story was the first boyXboy with I did in my life, I'm slowly getting the hang of it. So yeah, it was my first try~