Love~

Bored at School

The summer was coming fast and I couldn't wait to get out of school and taste the joy of liberty. I was almost jumping in class, excited to finish this year. Just one more year to go and goodbye prison like school! There was so much more excitment in the air, the teachers were hardly keeping us still. We had to study, however, that was the sad part of this period of the year. Donghae and I actually became friends, even if his popular friends didn't like it that much. The girls stopped to bother him the moment they saw him talking to me instead. I guess I was wrong, he really was nice. It almost made me wonder if I didn't started to feel something more than friendship...

 

It didn't started at first sight, of course, but as I was learning more about him, his smile just become more to me than just a smile. His voice was just...sweet and deep. I don't know how to explain it, and it was so confusing for me I had to ask advice to someone I could trust. I don't think I need to say who...

 

-You are retarted.

-What did I do?!

-When you speak to him, do you have some sort of butterflies in your tummy, sparkles in your eyes and feel like blushing all the time?

-Yah...

-Well, Hyukkie, you are in love. It was quite obvious, actually, I'm sure even he knows it.

-Love?...No, that can't be it, he is a guy!

-So what? Love isn't rationnal. Plus, you got something against homouality?

-No, I...

-Then shut up. You just fell for him, he has enough charm for that, if you ask me.

-Do you have a crush on him to?

 

She froze, looking at me like I just dropped a bombshell. She shook her head, and for the first time since I knew her, she had trouble saying what she wanted to say.

 

-No! I...I don't!

-Do you like someone, then? The way you talk about love just make me wonder if you don't have a crush on someone.

 

I smiled. I was right, she was totally blew off by my words. She was moving her lips like she was a fish out of the water, hiding her blushing face with her hand.

 

-I don't...

-Really?

-Well...Maybe, but I don't have a chance!

-Why? I don't think have have a chance either. You know what? Let's do it together!

 

She was hiding all he face, except her eyes. It made me laught. I tapped her shoulder with a big smile.

 

-We are friends, it will be easier that way! For both of us!

-I can't do it...

-If you can't, then I have no chance...

-The guy I like...already has someone.

-Really?

-Yeah...

-That's sad...I'm sorry I brough that up, I should mind my business...

-It's okay. I'm gonna help you anyway.

-You're sure?

-Yeah! It's my pleasure.

 

She put her hands on the table and smile, still a little red. I gave her a big hug, really happy.

 

-Thank you!...You are still coming this weekend, right?

-Of course!

 

We had planed a day to study, me, her and Donghae. That would be the time to see if I really liked him or if I was just over the top with my friendship.

 

We were supposed to go at my house since my parents wouldn't be there for the day. Donghae showed up in time, but not Valerie, which was weird because she wasn't the type to be late. We waited for her maybe ten minutes when I received a call from her.

 

-Valerie! Where are you?

-At home, I...don't feel really good. I think I caught something. My head is spinning, I think you will have to forget me for today.

-Do you want us to come over? At least to be sure you are okay.

 

I heard her blow her nose in a tissue over the phone. He voice did sound weird.

 

-You stay where you are! Study with Donghae, it's not that bad.

-You were going to help me, I whispered so Donghae couldn't hear me.

-I know, but I really can't now. You can do it! If you don't feel comfortable, just send me a text, I'll give you advises!

-Thanks...Recover soon!

-I will.

-Bye!

-Bye.

 

I put the telephone down. I was alone in my house with Donghae...That was going to be something.

 

 


 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

I'm out! I mean, I am not home for some time, so I won't be able to give you anything before a good while (which you actually be like...a day and an half, just to say I'm not sleeping at home tonight). I could use the computer there, but I don't think I will want to, since I haven't seen that person for more than a month. So see you soon~