A Day with Each Other

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

The couple arrived at a double-storey house and climbed down from the SUV. They gasped in awe and complimented the house, wondering if this would be their house. Seunghee rang the bell and later, a middle-age woman greeted them with a wide smile.

“Annyeong haseyo, Shim Changmin imnida,” Changmin greeted the ahjumma politely.

“Annyeong haseyo, Choi Seunghee imnida,” Seunghee followed suit.

“Ne, ne, come in,” she said, delighted at the sight of the two famous idols. When they entered the house, screams of excitement could be heard and they were greeted by a pair of twins.

“This is my children, say your greeting, kids,” the woman told her children. They were around eight years old and were very cute with their big eyes.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jungjin imnida,” the cute boy said cutely.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jungah imnida,” the cute girl said just as cute as her twin brother.

“Annyeong,” Seunghee smiled and waved, and they waved back shyly.

“You will be staying here, on the upper storey,” the ahjumma said. “Oh right, I'm Kim Sun Ah.”

“Oppa, we’re your fans,” Jungah said to Changmin and he smiled awkwardly. He wasn’t very good with the kids but he wasn’t that bad either. The two Hallyu idols promised to entertain their little fans when they have finished filming.

“I’ll show you the place,” Sun Ah said and led them upstairs. It was spacious and the bedroom was large as well. There was a lounge where there was a LCD and two couches and a balcony where they can hold a BBQ.

“Can we use your kitchen?” Seunghee asked and Sun Ah nodded with a smile.

“Yes, of course,” she said and excused herself.

 

“Here’s your mission,” the PD gave them an envelope and Seunghee read it aloud.

“Go to the nearest shopping mall and shop for your first meal together after getting the house. You will also have to retrieve the item in the locker, twenty six minutes after you step into the mall.”

“Where’s the key?” Changmin asked his wife.

“I gave it to you,” Seunghee said accusingly and Changmin seemed lost for a second.

“Ah, it’s with my manager. And…he isn’t here,” Changmin announced looking around.

“Then we’ll have to wait,” Seunghee replied as Changmin fished out his phone to text his manager. She switched on the TV and stretched her legs out and sighed in relief. Changmin has placed his backpack down and made himself comfortable. It would be a lie to say they were comfortable when three cameramen with a PD and a writer were watching them.

“What’s your schedule after this?” Seunghee asked.

“I have dance and vocal practice. Why?” Changmin asked.

“Hmm, I want to sleep,” Seunghee mumbled.

“Me too,” Changmin agreed and the two laughed. They have found a snake board game and played it, forgetting the mission that were given.

“Your manager isn’t picking up?” Seunghee asked as she rolled the dice.

“He’s with Yunho hyung.”

“Hmm…”

“Hmm…”

“Don’t imitate me,” Seunghee said and Changmin made a face.

“I’m not imitating you,” Changmin told and Seunghee huffed, and changed the channel. Changmin suddenly laughed, earning a curious look from Seunghee. The young man pointed at the small whiteboard that was held by the writer.

“Right, the mission,” Seunghee announced after reading it. “Can we not do it today?” She asked with a laugh.

“I’m feeling very tired,” Changmin said with a yawn.

“Do you want a massage?” Seunghee offered and Changmin’s eyes lit up.

“Are you good at it–ow!” Seunghee has slapped his arm before he could finish his question. Seunghee who was seating on the couch beckoned her husband to sit in front of her and he complied with a grin. Seunghee started massaging Changmin and he sighed in relief, feeling the soreness of his back started to uplift.

“Stop making weird noise,” Seunghee told her husband when Changmin had moaned and both of their faces went red.

“I’ll keep quiet,” Changmin said with a red face. After a few more seconds, Changmin gave up, not wanting to taint his idol image.

“Oh my god, it’s embarrassing.” Seunghee said, laughing and covered her face.

“You were the one who’s thinking weirdly,” Changmin remarked with a sheepish grin as he sat on the other couch.

“I’m not.” Seunghee retorted. “PD-nim, please delete that scene.” Seunghee said politely and laughed.

“Right, please, PD-nim…”

 

*Khuntoria scene*

 

Changmin and Seunghee were running to the grocery shop, right after they stepped into the shopping mall. Fans were filming them, and they couldn’t really pay attention to the fans and tried to look good as they were racing against the time. They arrived at the locker room in fifteen minutes and unlocked the locker number 26 quickly. Inside, were a box and an envelope. Seunghee opened the envelope and scanned the instructions before looking at Changmin.

“What’s my birthday?” She asked hastily.

“Err, May 14!” Changmin exclaimed after five seconds of thinking. Seunghee smiled at his answer.

“Fourteen times five is…” she calculated in her mind; “seventy!” She sighed a little and looked at the letter again. “Eighty eight minus seventy is eighteen, go to the locker number 18.” She told Changmin. They were given a key and inside it was another box with the same size as the first box.

“That’s it?” Changmin asked and let out a tired sigh.

“I wonder what’s in there,” Seunghee said and lifted the box. “It's heavy.”

“Here, let me,” Changmin said and carried the two boxes easily.

“Wah,” Seunghee smiled in awe at her husband. “Thinking about it, your body has changed drastically since I last saw you in Mirotic era,” she commented and Changmin’s ears turned red.

“Well, I have been working out.” Changmin said sheepishly earning laughter from Seunghee. Unfortunately, their filming would be cut short since Changmin and Seunghee have schedules to attend. They unwrapped the boxes and clapped their hands and cheered at the sight of the foot and calf massager.

“Kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida,” the two bowed at the PD and cameramen. The couple departed with a natural hug and waved at each other before going into their respective SUV.

~*~**~**~***~*~*~**~*~*

So, how was today?

Seunghee: I’m a bit disappointed. There are lot of things I wanted to do but because of the schedule, we are unable to do so. I didn’t even get to cook for him.

Changmin: We get our own house! But we still have to share with the owner…today was fun. We spent the afternoon lazily, to be honest, I was very tired. And being able to just relax at home with Seunghee was very nice. Thank you for the gift!

Seunghee: Thank you for the gift! I hope you’ll give us two tickets to somewhere far, far, away on our one-year anniversary.

Changmin: Yes, I would love to go somewhere far on our one-year anniversary. A place where no one knows us.

Seunghee: Alaska, maybe? [Laughs]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be a lie if I said I didn’t have author block for this. I typed, erased, typed, erased, for countless of times! ><

 

About the fight that I put on the preview on a few chapters back, forget about it. I have forgotten about it completely! It was a prank that Seunghee pulled on Changmin, on their one-month anniversary, to make Changmin’s mad and later surprised him with a meal. Consider the scenes were deleted because of not enough time screen XD

 

And I’m debating whether to go to the 27th Golden Disk Award or not, since it’s so expensive but I think it’ll be worth it! But it costs around 300USD which is for two days, but where do I get such money?! I think I’ll lose my chance to see them on the stage T.T

 

Here's Changmin and his strong arms to hug you, my lovely readers and subscribers~

 

Would you do me a favor and suggest what should I write on the next chapter? What do you want to see? ^^