A Day Out

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

[Taken from a fan account]

110322 – Seunghee’s fan meeting

I’ve arrived with my friends around 8 and the line was already long. However, we were seated at row 7 from front which was quite close with the stage. Seunghee’s arrived earlier than expected, which was 10 minutes before 10 am. She greeted us cheerfully and with a bright smile.

She thanked us for coming and told us briefly about her future activities and her comeback in Japan. She would release her second Japanese album in June/July. Then the MC asked about Changmin and she laughed, clearly embarrassed while the fans cheered.

Vid – Trans

MC: You are married to TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin. How is he?

SH: He’s doing fine, don’t worry. I’m taking a good care of him.

MC: You have a song “What I Want To Do If I Have A Lover”, have you done it with him?

SH: [she was laughing so hard and fanning her red face.] What was it? (referring to the song)

Fans: Kiss! Chuncheon! Picnic!

MC: [To the fans] Calm down, calm down.

SH: There are eight right? Kissing him on the street, go to Chuncheon, picnic, piggyback ride, couple ring, hmm, late night movie, amusement park and surprise event, isn’t it?

Fans: De~

SH: We’ve only done the picnic and amusement park.

MC: What about couple ring?

SH: We didn’t have time to buy it.

MC: The fans have been wondering, what do you really think of Changmin?

SH: Ne? Aigoo, why are you asking me this…he’s a great guy [laughs] yeah, he is.

Then the MC asked her about her family and if she would like to continue her career as an actress. The fans screamed telling her to ask Changmin to buy her couple rings which she jokingly nodded, and waved goodbyes.

I was actually quite surprise at how many ChangHee shippers were present. Almost all of them were ChangHee shippers and there were two banners of Changmin and Seunghee in the hall.

-taken with full credits

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

“Annyeong,” Seunghee waved to the fans as she walked to her SUV.

“Oppa, where are we eating?” she asked as her manager drove off.

“BOO!”

“OMMA!” Seunghee yelped and Changmin laughed. “Yah, where did you come from?” she asked laughing. Changmin appeared from behind with two cameramen.

“Were you that tired that you didn’t even realize I was behind you all the time?” he asked still laughing as he went to sit next to her.

“I’ll have my revenge!” Seunghee claimed and Changmin laughed.

“Where are we going?” Seunghee asked.

“Apgujeong. It has been a while since you go out right?” Changmin asked and she nodded, excited.

“Me too, so let’s use this opportunity wisely.” Changmin said and Seunghee smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Changmin: I think it would be nice if we can go out like normal couples. I have wanted to do that since forever.

Seunghee: Shopping with your boyfriend, watching a movie, I really love that! It’s like a basic thing for a couple. Ah, right. We need to buy couple rings too.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*

They sat there in silent until Seunghee yawned.

“Are you tired?” Changmin asked and Seunghee hummed. Changmin hesitated for a second before he placed Seunghee’s head gently on his shoulder. Seunghee stifled her laughter and her husband laughed, embarrassed.

Seunghee however found comfort in laying her head on Changmin’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Seconds later, she removed her head from his shoulder and laughed.

“Your shoulder is too high,” she explained and the two laughed.

“Oh, we’re here.” Changmin said as they reached at the parking lot. They made their way into the mall, followed by two cameramen, filming on each side. They didn’t put on disguise as everyone will still notice them since the cameras were following them around and it would be more comfortable this way.

“Where are we going first?” Seunghee asked.

“Let’s go eat first then we can look for couple items.” He said and Seunghee nodded. “Is it okay with you?” Changmin added and Seunghee smiled at how considerate he was being.

“Yeah, I like it when the guy leads.” Seunghee said and a smile crept on Changmin’s face.

After eating, they entered a couple shop and by that time fans were crowding and filming them. Nevertheless, the fans gave them some space for them to film. They were choosing their couple rings and Changmin laughed at how serious Seunghee was being.

“I like this one and this one. Which one do you prefer?” She asked.

“I think this one you can engrave something on it. Let’s take this one.” Changmin decided and the salesgirl brought it over the counter.

“Please write the inscription here.” She said giving them two pieces of paper.

“What should I write?” Seunghee asked. “Namsaeng-i oppa…”

“Yah,” Changmin gave her a glare.

“What? This is as a reminder to me that you were late on the first day.” Seunghee teased and Changmin groaned. His wife always used that card whenever she can.

“Just write my name and the date when we met.” He said.

“What was the date?” Seunghee asked with a playful smirk.

“February…” Changmin mumbled.

“You should remember the date. February 26.” Seunghee said, pursing her lips.

“That was exactly what I said.” Changmin defended and Seunghee laughed.

“Excuse me, but can you engrave an image?” Seunghee asked.

“What kind of image?”

“A tortoise.” Seunghee answered and Changmin groaned, smacking his forehead.

[Forever a tortoise, Shim Changmin]

“Oppa, buy me this!” Seunghee called for her husband. Changmin finished his message and handed it to the salesgirl before going to his wife. He can only laugh when he saw his wife with a tortoise plush toy.

“Yah, stop it.” He said but was smiling.

“What?” She asked innocently. They explored the shop for more items and bought a set of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma slippers and a couple mugs.

“Kamsahamnida, please pick up your rings in two days.” The salesgirl said as she handed Changmin the receipt. She also asked for their signatures which they happily complied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They finished their shopping and due to them making a big crowd, they left the mall early and couldn’t proceed with what Changmin has planned. Instead, they went to Seunghee’s house to eat the tteokbokki that they just bought.

“Do you live alone?” Changmin asked as Seunghee punched in the password to her apartment.

“I live with my manager and with my sister. But she’s living with her friend since it’s closer to her college.” Seunghee said and gave a light laugh as she opened the door. “Come in,” she said rather shyly.

“Am I the first guy to enter your house?” Changmin asked as he slipped on the slippers. Seunghee laughed but nodded her head.

“Except for the cameramen who came too filming, yes, you are. Even my father hasn’t stepped inside this house.” Seunghee said and set her handbag on the sofa. “Don’t do anything weird.” She added before heading to the kitchen.

“Yah!”

Seunghee prepared the tteokbokki as Changmin looked around the house. At the bookshelves, there was a stack of album and Changmin was delighted to see the album that he gave was displayed.

“Is this her sister? She’s pretty…” he said as he saw the picture of Seunghee and a girl looked identical to her. “She looks like Taeyeon and Yoona.” Changmin said, impressed.

[Changmin ah, please remember that you have a wife]

Then he saw childhood photo of Seunghee which he excitedly showed to the camera. “Gwiyeo.”

“Yah, bwohae?” Seunghee asked as she brought the tteokbokki to the dining table.

“Can I bring this home?” Changmin asked and she went to him.

“Yah!” Seunghee tried to snatch the picture but Changmin held it up, making it impossible for her to reach for it.

“Aish, why are you so tall?” Seunghee muttered, hitting his arm playfully.

“Oh,” Changmin’s eyes suddenly sparkled like he had found something.

“What?” Seunghee squinted.

“You’re not that tall without your heels on, eh?” he smirked and Seunghee stomped her feet childishly.

“Don’t bully me around!” she whined and Changmin chuckled evilly.

“Your profile said you’re 168? Tch, you’re not even 160.” He teased.

[Seunghee’s height revealed!]

“Yah, I’m not that short! I'm at least 167!” Seunghee protested as they made their way to the kitchen.

“160! 160! 160 – Ack!” Changmin’s head bumped on the doorway to the dining leading Seunghee to laugh hysterically.

“Aigoo, I’m going to die laughing.” Seunghee said once she calmed down. Changmin was eating the rice cakes rather furiously making Seunghee to laugh even more.

[I’ll have my revenge!]

 

After they finished eating, a pink envelope was handed to them.

~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next week preview

 

“Wah, we’re going to get a house!” Seunghee said excitedly.

 

“I really hate it when you do that.” Changmin said bitterly to Seunghee. He was clearly upset with her.

 

“Yah! Open this damn door!” Changmin yelled as he banged the door furiously.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for the very late update! T.T

I’ll be sitting on a very important examination and I need to update this, only then, I’ll be able to concentrate on my study or else I’m going to feel guilty.

Subscribe and comment! Are they going to have their first fight? :3

Choi Minhee and Choi Seunghee <3

And the mugs

P/S: Seunghee's height is 167 cm and Changmin did buy her the tortoise plush toy.