Housewarming Party 2/2

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 Changmin and Seunghee were in the living rooms, waiting for their guests to arrive.

“When are they coming?” Seunghee asked.

“Some of them have schedules,” Changmin said, checking his phone.

“I cook a lot! If they didn’t come,” Seunghee made a noise of frustration and Changmin grinned.

“I can eat your cooking,” he said and Seunghee gave him an incredulous look.

“You can’t eat too much, it’s bad for you,” Seunghee said and Changmin bobbed his head, although his face said he didn’t listen to whatever she was saying. Seunghee who was sitting on the floor, reach over to slap his arm.

“Let’s post a video,” Seunghee said suddenly.

“What video?” He asked.

“An apology video,” she said. “I know it might not mean much to you, but taking a wedding photo with another woman…” Seunghee trailed off and Changmin laughed.

“Oh come on, are you still upset about it?” Changmin asked, sliding off the couch onto the floor, next to Seunghee.

“I’ll make you a video, but not right now,” he said.

“Tch,” Seunghee said, feeling her mood dampened. She knew she didn’t have the right to ask Changmin to do things. She wondered why she was feeling like this. It wasn’t jealous, it was more like betrayed? She didn’t know how to describe it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Changmin: I seriously didn’t know that she would be that upset. But…to think from her point of view, I think I’ll be slightly upset too. And I guess…I was too much. I mean-IU-uh, how do you say this?

Do you like IU?

Changmin: What? No-of course not! I mean, I do like her-but she’s an idol. I’m her fan. I like her as a fan. [sighs] Seunghee is different. I…[laughs] I really like her. Oh my God, hyung help me! [buries his face in his hands]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell suddenly rang and the couple looked at each other. “I’ll go get it, you tidy this up,” Seunghee said, gesturing to the pillows on the couch. Seunghee headed to the door and opened it, before squealing in happiness.

Changmin who was tidying the place looked at the direction of where his spouse should be and turned to the camera.

“Who was that? Her friend?” he asked the cameraman and cleared his throat. “I’m nervous,” he muttered, sticking his tongue out, slightly laughing.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” said a cheery voice, greeting Changmin.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Changmin who was confused at the girl in front of him, bowed back politely. The girl looked slightly like Taeyeon and then he remembered the girl in the photo with Seunghee.

“Choi Minhee imnida, I’m Seunghee’s dongsaeng. It’s nice to meet you oppa!” she said with a huge smile and Changmin laughed with his hand over his mouth.

“You’re really pretty,” he said, his face flushed red and Minhee laughed. Her eyes curved into half-moon, just like her unnie.

“Unnie! He said I’m pretty!” Minhee called after her unnie and Changmin looked in alarm, surprised.

“YAH!” Seunghee yelled jokingly as she went to them. “Come, let’s eat,” Seunghee said, wrapping her arm around Minhee’s shoulder. Seunghee hit Changmin’s arm when they walked past him, making he laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Changmin: The whole house was suddenly brightened up. Seunghee was really happy to see her sister. I’m really happy that she’s happy. But I have to admit that I’m worried of what Minhee will think of me. I think because she’s a dongsaeng, I’m comfortable around her. If it was an older sister I will be really nervous.

Seunghee: It seems they are really comfortable with each other. I’m glad. Minhee was really excited when she knew I was getting married, so I had the opportunity to ask her to meet my husband. Introducing Changmin to her was really meaningful, because she’s a family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghee left Changmin and Minhee alone, and went to check for their food.

“So oppa, I can call you oppa right?” Minhee asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Changmin replied.

“So oppa, what do you like the most about unnie?” she asked directly, making Changmin choked on his own spit. This reaction caused Minhee to laugh hard.

“You’re really bold aren’t you?” he asked, feeling his blood rushed to his face. Why suddenly it became so hot here?

“Well?” Minhee asked, excited to hear the answer.

“She always takes care of me, and cooks well,” Changmin said and tried to think of why did he like Seunghee. However, his brain didn’t want to cooperate and he was left hanging.

“That’s it?” Minhee asked, obviously not satisfied by his answer.

“I like how she always laughs, it can really brighten up my day,” Changmin said before laughing in embarrassment.

“Omo, so cheesy,” Minhee cringed, making Changmin’s face reddened even more.

“I’m not someone who can express his feelings well, so yeah,” Changmin told and Minhee pursed her lips, nodding.

“What did you guys talk about?” Seunghee asked.

“Nothing much,” Minhee said, smiling. They heard chaotic noise just outside of their house and Changmin face-palmed himself.

“That must be my friends,” he told making the two girls laughed. He went to the door and Minhee wiggled her eyebrows at Seunghee.

“What?” Seunghee snapped which made the younger girl laughed.

Seunghee couldn’t pick up what the men were saying as they were really loud, but she heard them teasing Changmin and complimenting the house.

“Ooh-” they stopped talking when they saw Minhee. “Who’s this?”

“This is Minhee, my younger sister,” Seunghee told.

“Annyeonghaseyo, it’s nice to meet you all,” Minhee bowed politely.

“Yah, why didn’t you tell us there was a guest?” Eunhyuk scolded Changmin who just laughed. Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Minho greeted Seunghee politely, too politely if you asked Seunghee.

“Here are the gifts!” Eunhyuk raised the paper bag in the air.

“Wow, aren’t you the cheapest out of all everybody?” Seunghee commented dryly and everyone burst into laughter as Eunhyuk’s face reddened.

“She’s my wife! My wife!” Changmin exclaimed proudly at Seunhee’s teasing.

“I’m just joking, thank you,” Seunghee said before laughing when she saw tissue paper in the paper bag. “Yah!” She scolded him jokingly.

“It’s nothing much, really,” Eunhyuk waved his hands dismissively, acting like his gift was really expensive and Seunghee can only laugh at his antics.

Sungmin handed her a paper bag and inside were a couple aprons, pink and blue and a cooking book. “Since Seunghee really likes cooking-”

“And Changmin really likes eating,” Kyuhyun interrupted, earning chuckles and a glare from Changmin.

“Thank you,” Seunghee said cheerfully, flipping the book opened. “Thank you oppa,” she said and Changmin turned to her.

“Oppa?” he asked, feeling betrayed. Seunghee, surprised at his sudden outburst looked at him weirdly.

“Sungmin oppa is older than me,” she said defensively and Kyuhyun laughed.

“Uri Changminnie is jealous,” he sang in a baby voice and Eunhyuk laughed, amused.

“And this is a gift from me,” Minho said, giving it to Changmin since he was standing next to him.

“Wah, kyeopta!” Seunghee giggled at the Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma in their wedding suits.

“Why is it like you’re all giving gifts to her?” Changmin asked sceptically and the boys laughed.

“Shut up,” Seunghee said, sticking her tongue out at her spouse.

“I’ve got gift for you,” Kyuhyun piped in and pulled out a bottle of wine earning fake disapproval shouting from the male.

After settling down, Seunghee and Minhee went back to the kitchen to check on the meals and Sungmin offered for his help. The rest however, were interrogating Changmin on his married life.

“Have you kissed?” Eunhyuk asked boldly before laughing as his face turned red.

“Yah, why are you the one who’s excited?” Kyuhyun asked before turning to Changmin. “Where did you kiss?” he asked and Changmin can only laugh at the question.

“At the cheek,” the husband replied and the boys made a noise.

“Just the cheek? Tch,” Kyuhyun muttered earning a hit at the back of his head from Changmin.

“Who kissed who?” Minho asked, grinning.

“When did it happen? When did it happen?” Eunhyuk again, asked excitedly.

“We went for a picnic and she cooked a lot of things,” Changmin explained in a very not romantic way. Kyuhyun burst out laughing.

“So you kissed her because of the food?”

“No!” Changmin protested. “I kissed her because I like her,” he said and the boys shuddered at his words.

“Aish, I’m so jealous,” Eunhyuk grumbled.

“Hyung, what kind of wife do you want?” Minho out of nowhere asked.

“Someone who's just like Seunghee,” Eunhyuk replied and Changmin gave him a death glare. Eunhyuk however, tried to remain unfazed and gave the younger male his gummy smile.

 

“The food’s ready!” Seunghee called out and they quickly rushed to their feet, to the kitchen.

“Can you guys bring this to outside?” Seunghee asked. “Yah, don’t eat it yet!” she slapped Eunhyuk’s hand away.

“Oppa, help me,” Minhee asked and Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Minho rushed to her side making the couple laughed.

“Do you need me to bring that?” Changmin asked, straight away holding out his hand.

“Yeah,” Seunghee said, glancing over at him as she handed him the tray. It felt as if they were truly married and the way he asked her, it was just so…Seunghee didn’t know but she was just really happy.

They finally made it outside and took a seat. Seunghee sat between Changmin and Kyuhyun while she had Minhee sitting across her. Her sister was sitting between Eunhyuk and Minho with Sungmin sitting next to Eunhyuk. They started off with a thank you to Seunghee before digging in. Praises of her cooking can be heard, although it was hard to tell what they were saying because of the food in their mouth.

“You’re really lucky,” Eunhyuk said, throwing another piece of meat into his mouth.

“Is Changminnie your ideal type?” Sungmin asked and Changmin tensed.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” Kyuhyun butted in and Changmin reached out his hand to hit Kyuhyun’s head.

“Yah, don’t hit Kyuhyun like that,” Seunghee scolded her husband and Changmin blinked a few times.

“Did you just defend him?” Changmin asked disbelievingly while Kyuhyun laughed evilly.

“He’s my friend, you can’t hit him without any reason,” Seunghee said and Kyuhyun made a face at Changmin. “You two are so childish,” she muttered, seeing Kyuhyun.

“Have you even met Eunhyuk?” Sungmin asked and Eunhyuk who was eating choked on his food.

“So, regarding Sungmin’s hyung question…” Minho said and Seunghee bit her lips.

“Should I really answer that?” Seunghee asked guiltily.

“YES!!” The boys shouted enthusiastically.

“I like romantic guys, that has always been my ideal type and Changmin is someone who…can’t express his feelings well,” Seunghee said thoughtfully. “But that doesn’t mean I totally don’t like him. He’s grown into me,” she said with a smile and the boys pretended to be sickened by her words.

“So Changmin hyung, is Seunghee your ideal type?” Minho asked.

“Yes, she is.”

“You’re making me feel bad,” Seunghee said to Changmin.

“You should be,” he replied coldly and Seunghee pursed her lips.

“Stop acting like a baby,” Seunghee said to Changmin.

“Am I prettier or Seunghee unnie prettier?” Minhee asked, earning ‘woah’ from the guys. Seunghee smirked at her sister’s question while Changmin was sweating.

“Ah, both of you are pretty, really, really pretty,” Changmin said.

“So you’re saying we’re the same?” Seunghee asked sharply and Changmin turned to look at his wife.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Changmin: At that time, I really want to say she’s the prettiest woman I’ve ever known. To me, she’s an angel. She’s more beautiful than an angel. But saying it out loud…it’s so hard. I feel really bad.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Among all of us, who’s the most handsome?” Eunhyuk shamelessly asked and Seunghee laughed.

“You know that my answer won’t be you right?” Seunghee asked.

“Is Changmin more handsome than us?” Sungmin asked Seunghee scratched her neck.

“Hmm, I don’t think I should lie…” she trailed off teasingly. She laughed at Changmin’s face and kissed his cheek. “I think Changmin is more handsome than Channing Tatum,” Seunghee said and the boys screamed in protest while Changmin grinned, although his ears were red.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Were you lying?

Seunghee: He’s not the most handsome person in the world. But his charms, his smiles, his jokes, they make him the most handsome, charming person in this universe. To me, of course, in my eyes, he is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“What do you think Minhee yah? Who’s the most handsome in here?” Eunhyuk asked, not giving up.

“Kyuhyun oppa,” Minhee said without hesitation. She blushed and Kyuhyun had to cover his face in embarrassment.

“Second to that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hmm, should I lie?” Minhee asked, pretending to think. “I think it’s Eunhyuk oppa,” she said teasingly and they laughed.

“But I think Eunhyuk oppa is the coolest man when he’s dancing,” Minhee added, seeing Eunhyuk sulking.

“What about me?” Kyuhyun asked, bewildered. Just seconds ago, he was feeling very happy.

“You are still very handsome no matter what you do,” Minhee said with a smile.

“You guys are acting like a baby,” Seunghee remarked.

“I think Minho is angry,” Changmin said and laughed.

They eventually left, wishing the best of luck for the couple.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin: I really envy them. What they have, I really want that.

Eunhyuk: I’m going to get a girlfriend soon. Changmin and Seunghee seemed really happy, it made me think about my own life.

Kyuhyun: I’m really jealous of Changmin. [Sigh] I want to be on this show too. [Laugh] But I’ll make a terrible husband.

Minho: I think they are a sweet couple, but it seems like they still have a long way to go. If they fight, I think Seunghee noona will be the only one who gives in and it’s not healthy. Hyung needs to learn how to express himself.

Minhee: I totally approve Changmin oppa! I think he needs to be more expressive, and Seunghee unnie has a gentle heart. So she might get hurt and I think even if oppa feels bad, his ego is going to keep him from apologizing. But all the best!

Guests: Hwaiting!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

They were in the kitchen, washing the dishes while chatting about today’s housewarming party.

“I like your sister. She doesn’t treat me like I’m a celebrity,” Changmin said as they cleaned up the dishes.

“It’s because she’s not your fan,” Seunghee replied jokingly and Changmin splashed some water to her, making her squealed.

“She likes Taemin by the way, that’s why she doesn’t look at you,” Seunghee said, drying her hands. “And you don’t go around flirting with my sister!” Seunghee said jokingly, poking Changmin’s side making him squirmed.

“Yah, you!” he said, catching Seunghee before she can run away. She squealed when Changmin twirled her around effortlessly, and screamed when he began to tickle her.

“Ah-stop! Stop!” she pleaded and after more tickling, Changmin finally stopped while still laughing.

“It’s not fair that you have longer arms than me,” Seunghee muttered grudgingly, earning a low chuckle from Changmin.

“Aigoo,” Changmin cooed, seeing Seunghee’s upset face. He pulled her towards him and gave her a loving side-hug. “Today was fun,” he said, looking at Seunghee with a grin.

“Really fun,” Seunghee agreed, with a beautiful smile on her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, it’s been 5 months since I updated this fic! I feel so bad >< I was just having a hard time choosing the guests and the interaction between them. It’s hard, since Seunghee is a solo artist and Changmin only has his Yunho hyung.

I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes life holds us back and we can’t do things that we love. So I’m really sorry. There are few who unsubscribed and I’m sad but I think I deserved it. I somehow hope that if you ever subscribe back, I welcome you with a hug!