When There is No Camera

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

March 24, 2011

“What are you doing?” Yunho asked Changmin who was squatting down in front of the cabinet looking at the groceries.

“I’m cooking…” Changmin mumbled.

“What are you cooking?” Yunho asked excitedly. The last homemade meal that he had was two months ago. His mother had come all way from Gwangju to Seoul to give him a proper meal for his comeback after two years.

“I don’t know…” Changmin said as he looked through all the ingredients that they have.

“Hm? Why do you…suddenly…” Yunho muttered and his eyes lit up, then he started laughing.

“Were you practicing to cook for your wife? Puahahaha!” Yunho doubled over as he laughed and Changmin sent him his death glare.

“It’s not funny, hyung.” He said sulking.

“So it’s true!” Yunho exclaimed and Changmin’s cheeks turned crimson.

“Aish, molla (Don’t care/I don’t know)” He sulked and went to the living room.

“Yah, do you really like her? Wahhhh…” Yunho asked eagerly and laughed. He was so excited that his dongsaeng had liked someone other than food.

“Hyung…stop it.” Changmin whined, annoyed.

“I bet you-” Yunho was about to tease his dongsaeng again but their manager entered the dorm, ending their conversation.

“Hyung, do you bring food?” Changmin asked and went after his manager hyung to run away from his ‘dearest’ Yunho hyung.

“Yeah yeah…” The manager mumbled as he placed the plastic bag containing the food on the table. “Right, before I forget this…” he said to Changmin and dug into his pocket, searching for something. He then handed Changmin a baby blue plastic bag.

“Your couple rings. Don’t lose it.” His manager reminded him and Changmin gave his manager a dirty look.

“What do you think I am?” he mumbled and went into his room. He smiled as he pulled out the small blue box and opened it. The two rings were stainless steel silver and plain, just the way he like it. His ring was engraved, ‘Seunghee’ and there were wings at the sides of her name and 26-02-11. He slipped his ring on and looked at Seunghee’s ring. He cracked a smile and chuckled, at the side of his name was a tortoise and the date was engraved next to the tortoise.    

Changmin wouldn’t admit it, but he has actually become fond with the nickname ‘tortoise.’

~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*

Seunghee bade her dance crew goodbye and slung her bag over her shoulder. She pulled out her phone on her way to the Cube’s entrance.

“Eh?” Seunghee smiled as she opened the text from Changmin. They had exchanged numbers on their first meeting and they would send texts to each other on occasions. But since Changmin was busy with Before U Go promotions, Seunghee was delighted to see his message.

Changmin: Bwohae? I’m bored…

It was sent an hour ago, so Seunghee quickly typed her reply.

Seunghee: Just finished my dance rehearsal. Have you eaten?

Seunghee then felt like smacking her head once she sent the text. It was three in the afternoon and of course Changmin has eaten. She received a reply a minute after that.

Changmin: Yeah, but I’m still hungry…how about you?

Seunghee chuckled at his reply.

Seunghee: I’m on my way to lunch…waiting for my manager unnie. Don’t you have food in your dorm?

Changmin: My ramen supplies were taken away. :( Right now I’m just lying down here…with my stomach singing song…

Seunghee: Kekeke^^ Good, you shouldn’t eat ramen always. You need to eat a proper meal. Should I bring some food for you tomorrow?

Seunghee didn’t know why she offered that. It was as if she was really his wife or even his girlfriend. She felt the need to taking care of him. She hoped he didn’t misinterpret things.

Changmin: It’s alright…I’m sure you’re tired. Eat and rest well.

Seunghee: Is this really Shim Changmin? Pushing away food like that :p Hihi, you too, eat and rest well. Don’t you feel sleepy?

Changmin: A little. Going to sleep now, see you tomorrow, Seungie yah

Seunghee: Sure, see you tomorrow. ^^

Seunghee found herself disappointed. Why? Was it because he ended the conversation? Hmm, anyhow, she was going to pack him lunch tomorrow. She was thinking about what to cook when she saw her white SUV stopped in front of the building. She hurried out and as she walked, she saw a few fans were gathering and waved cheerfully at them. She felt bad for not being able to entertain them but she has a schedule to attend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

March 25, 2011

Seunghee’s manager parked the car at the side of the street and the stylist and makeup artist climbed down bringing Seunghee’s clothes. Seunghee was the last to step out and her fans squealed in excitement at the sight of their idol. Seunghee gave them a light bow as she made her way to the KBS entrance. The scream suddenly got louder and Seunghee turned around to see Yunho and Changmin just arrived.

Yunho grinned and waved at his ‘sister-in-law’ once he noticed her and Seunghee quickly responded with a bow.

“Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenim,” she greeted with a smile.

“How are you?” Yunho was rather carefree and Seunghee smiled, giving her response. On the other hand, Changmin narrowed his eyes at the two humans interacting rather gleefully in front of him.

“Oh, annyeong!” Seunghee smiled as she waved with her arm stretched out and Changmin didn’t know if he was supposed to take her hand. For a moment, he forgot that there was no camera filming them, although the fans were filming them. His body reacted before his mind could think.

“Annyeong,” he said with a small smile and took the hand that she was waving. He pulled her into a side hug and Yunho laughed at his dongsaeng’s action.

“Eh, you’ve become taller.” Changmin and she hit him. Seunghee’s head almost reached Changmin’s ears, as the result of her wearing killer heels.

“You’re really…” she said gritting her teeth but laughed. Fans were totally delighted to see them interacting off-screen and sighed in envy at the sight of Seunghee and Changmin.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Seunghee watched how Girls’ Day giggling over their sunbae and how their eyes were big, as they waited anxiously for the right moment to give TVXQ flowers. She almost scoffed at their actions before her conscience knocked out some sense to her. Yunho was giving his thank you speech and Changmin looked over his shoulder to find Seunghee.

“Chukahae,” Seunghee mouthed, clapping her hands silently and Changmin grinned before looking back at the camera.

“Deo?” (Who else?) Yunho asked nudging Changmin and the younger male whispered some names to his hyung’s ear. Seunghee found it cute and she envied them for having each other’s back. When she receives an award, she usually forgot who to thank and there was no member to remind her. She smiled at the scene before her. Even from the back, they looked handsome. Even from the back, she could see how strong their brotherhood was.

“To Cassiopeia! We really thank you…and our super dance crew!” And Yunho continued to list more names when Changmin nudged the elder. “And thank you very much to my sister-in-law, for taking care of Changmin!” Yunho said with a grin and the fans cheered.

Changmin chuckled, embarrassed even though it was him who wanted his hyung to thank her. Seunghee had truly taken care of him, feeding him and making him more carefree and stress-free with her outgoing attitude.

It wasn’t her first time someone mentioned her while giving a speech, 4Minute and Beast had done it too but this one was special. It seemed like they were actually dating a family and Seunghee felt warmth spreading in her. She was touched and felt appreciated even though it was just a brief thank you.

“Please prepare for your encore stage,” the MC said. Girls’ Day gave the flowers to them but Seunghee smiled when Changmin made a gesture to give it to Yunho instead. Seunghee reached at her on-screen spouse and congratulated him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me if you find this chapter uninteresting! I’m having an author block for this story after being away three weeks from this story! My exam is finally over! Took me three days to write this >//<

Thank you, new subscribers! bellamolla, hazel_marie13, roseannepaullyy, sisnaqz, fallenangel, trishababes21, asing16, myungkiddie, Buncit, EXOstar12, leeliet, IrisButterfly, AsianFae, lalaloops and HiHiCutiePie! ^^

Drop some comments, I really appreciate it and it keeps me going! Inspired by this~ ^^