In Lotte World

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

The next day on Inkigayo, both Changmin and Seunghee greeted each other shyly. At first, they were shy but after a while, they chatted with each other comfortably. The netizens haven’t known who Seunghee’s spouse is, since their episode hasn’t aired yet but they have been guessing who he was.

On March 2, MBC released two still photos of Changmin and Seunghee at the Namsan Tower. One when Changmin was locking their padlocks while Seunghee was looking at him with a wide smile and another was when they were sitting next to each other enjoying their drinks. The photos were too perfect that they would think the two of them were having a photo shoot.

Fans were looking forward for the first episode of the new couple and the couple were glad that they received more positive responds than negative. On the next day, Kyungmi drove Seunghee to Lotte World. It was Wednesday and there were only tourists so they were free to do things before 3pm when the school finished.

“Seungie yah!” Changmin waved smiling as he saw his wife. Seunghee ran to her husband delighted to see him after two days of not meeting each other.

“Let’s go!” she said, excited that she was in an amusement park. They bought a matching red and pink ribbon headband and went to ride the first ride that they saw. They strapped the camera on the ride and after making sure it’s secure, they can finally continue filming. 

*****

Changmin: She said she wanted to go to amusement park. To be honest, I also don’t think it’s possible but our managers and WGM staffs arranged it all. And she looks so happy. Thank you pd-nim.

*****

“Are you afraid?” Changmin asked and Seunghee laughed shaking her head excitedly.

*****

“Aww, he looked disappointed.” Nayoung giggled.

“He is searching for an opportunity to hold her hand.” Jinwoon commented.

“Guys never do that to me.” Nayoung laughed.

*****

But then when the roller coaster at the peak, Seunghee grabbed Changmin’s hand causing him to grin widely.

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!” Seunghee screamed her heart out as the ride began.

“OMMA SAVE ME!!’ She yelled and Changmin was laughing like a maniac. Once the ride ended, Changmin earning a smack from his wife.

“Let’s go ride Viking Ship.” She suggested.

“Let’s do a mission.” Changmin said as he read what the writer had written.

“What mission?” she asked.

“Both of us have to shout ‘I love you’ when we’re at the peak. Whoever that failed have to grant the other’s wish.” Changmin said and Seunghee nodded in agreement.

When they were at the peak, Changmin shouted “Sarang-” but had to hold his head down since he felt dizzy because of the pressure.

“Changmin oppa, saranghae!” Seunghee shouted and Changmin couldn’t contain his happiness when he heard that and he had let her win.

“I want to die.” Changmin said and Seunghee laughed. They had gotten down from the Viking and bought cold drinks.

“So what’s my punishment?” he asked.

*****

“He looks happy to receive punishment.” Jungmin commented.

“If it’s someone you love who punish you, you would be happy too.” Misun said.

“No, I won’t.” Jungmin commented.

*****

“Later.” Seunghee grinned and he nodded. They rode a water ride and took a couple picture (Both of them joined their hands to form a heart) which they bought it later. The camera had stopped rolling when they eat, and they enjoyed their ‘date’ without the cameras. The camera filmed them again when Changmin bought a phone case for them, a Rilakkuma and a Korilakkuma which Seunghee had insisted.

“Look, you look just like him.” She said as she held his phone next to his face, comparing the phone case with his face.

“Rilakkuma oppa.” She had called him making Changmin laughed.

“Stop giving me nicknames. I haven’t figured one for you yet.” He said. Seunghee laughed and after that they went for bumper cars. Changmin went easy with Seunghee but as Seunghee crashed his car for the fifth time he glared at her.

“Get ready, Choi Seunghee.” He said almost growling and Seunghee laughed before screaming as he crashed her car. Both of them had a great time, especially since they have been working for years now. They enjoyed a few rides without the cameras following them and later met up to ride the swan boats as arranged by the WGM. As they lined up, a few high school students had come and recognized them. They didn’t put on sunglasses as they were no sun and they were filming, it was easy for them to be spotted. Changmin’s tall figure stood out from the rest and the students had taken out their phones to snap their pictures.

Their managers had given up from restraining them from taking pictures and just making sure none of them were hurting the two idols.

Changmin paddled the boat as two cameraman followed by their side.

“It’s very beautiful.” Seunghee said enjoying the scenery.

“It’s much nicer if we ride this during the sunset.” Changmin said and Seunghee nodded in agreement. Seunghee saw what the writer had written and was quite disappointed when Changmin didn’t say it to her. You’re more beautiful.

The fans started to crowd them and they had to go.

“Thank you, I really enjoy myself today.” Seunghee said and Changmin laughed.

“Yes, me too.” He said and they stood there awkwardly.

*****

“Are they going to hug?” Seulong asked. Nayoung squealed like a little girl.

They groaned in disappointment as Changmin just ruffled her hair and she waved him goodbye.

*****

You really enjoy yourself to the point we didn’t want to catch up with you anymore.

Seunghee: I’m really sorry about that. It has been a while since I went there. Thanks to Changmin, I was able to enjoy myself at the amusement park.

Changmin: She seems very happy and excited. I felt more tired than ever. That girl has lots of energy. [Laughs]

You should have been more romantic, like singing to her while you were on the boat.

Changmin: Ne? [Laughs awkwardly]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, I’m not quite satisfied with this chapter but I hope the next one will make you happy! There are lots of skinships on the next chapter. XD Please suggest what Changmin's punishment is! I really don't know what to do ^^

Thank you so much my lovely subscribers! ikogame, KpopFanGirl21, yunjae23, Junmin, Jokeress, 143BigBang and itszhi!