One Month Anniversary

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

March 26, 2011 – MBC Building

 

Seunghee arrived at the building around ten in the morning and greeted her fans cheerfully although she was tired. She greeted the cameramen of WGM and they walked to the entrance. She barked a laugh when she saw what was on the wall of the main entrance. On top of the door, was a big soft pink banner, the official color of WGM and a compilation of Seunghee and Changmin pictures decorated it with a big “Congratulation of your 1 Month Anniversary” written on it.

“Ah, what is this?” She laughed, embarrassed. Her fans told her to stand below the banner and took several picture of her. She too, took a photo of the banner with her phone, before waving goodbyes to her fan.

~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*

It’s your one month anniversary today. What do you want to do?

Seunghee: Instead of having a romantic dinner, I want to go out and have fun. A trip to some place maybe? But Changmin is in a middle of promotion so I don’t think we can do that.

Do you have a present for him?

Seunghee: Of course! I hope he’ll like it. [laughs]

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*

Changmin arrived around thirty minutes later and gave his fans a tired smile. When he arrived at the main entrance, his mood changed instantly, as he doubled over, laughing while clapping his hands like a seal. Forgetting they has a rehearsal to attend, the boys took a picture with the banner and Cassies were happy to see them smiling and laughing.

~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~~*~*

It’s your one month anniversary today. What do you want to do?

Changmin: I want to take her to a trip where we can just enjoy ourselves. But because of our schedules, we’ll just celebrate it here.

Do you prepare anything for her?

Changmin: A gift and a song. An event actually, Yunho hyung was very excited that he asked me to do this kind of stuff. [Sigh] He’s really good with romance, you should have cast him instead.

Do you regret it?

Changmin: No, never [Laugh]

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Changmin was telling the staffs about his event with the help of Yunho while Seunghee was on stage. Changmin watched his wife from below the stage and smiled genuinely. She was just like an angel and he felt grateful to be paired up with her in this show. Even if it was fake, he couldn’t deny that he felt something for her. She too, took care of him even when they were not filming and he thanked her for that. He just wished he could be more expressive.

Seunghee went back to her waiting room and it was TVXQ’s turn. The couple hasn’t met yet and after TVXQ recorded their performance, the staff got ready for the event.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~*~**~

“Seunghee, you have to record it again.” An MBC staff said and Seunghee looked at her manager.

“She has changed. We’re going to her next schedule.” Kyungmi said sternly and the staff’s lips were pressed into a thin line.

“There was a technical problem and her recording was deleted.”

“But she can’t sing with that outfit.” Kyungmi said sternly. Seunghee was wearing a pair of jeans and black blouse with her long and straight hair flow down to her back. She hadn’t removed her makeup as they were going to their next schedule but her outfit was too casual and not for the stage.

“If she didn’t record it again, then she won’t appear on today’s show.” The staff said and Kyungmi huffed.

“Warm up your voice,” Kyungmi told Seunghee.

“What about my schedule?” Seunghee asked worriedly.

“We’re already late, so just get on with it.” Kyungmi said, and Seunghee stayed quiet. She never liked being late to her schedule or troubling the staffs, and what worried her most was she would sing without her fans watching. She had always hated that. The staff put on the microphone and Kyungmi straightened her blouse and hair. She went onto the stage which was in pitch black, causing her to trip but she managed to support her weight with her hand and looked around, confused. As in on cue, a few lights were switched on and she laughed.

Changmin was there, as handsome as always, with black pants and white shirts, with a few ed buttons and rolled sleeves. Seunghee’s heart fluttered when Changmin smiled at her and started serenading.

“Even when I close my eyes, I can see. Even when I’m far away, I know. How beautiful of a person she is.” Seunghee smiled shyly when her eyes were lock with her husband.

“I can’t seem to touch her, because she is Changmin’s. What a delicate person she is.” Yunho sang and Seunghee let out a giggle at the lyric.

“The person who is laughing amongst those people, that angel is my lady.” Changmin smiled at this, she was truly an angel and his lady. No men can look at her direction, if it was possible.

“I feel childishly proud, my expression becomes like an idiot. Please smile only for me, oh She~ She~” It was only fitting, her stage name was S.HEE after all. It was as if the lyricist knew that Changmin will marry her.

“I want to be your ending, you’re my heaven. Only one in the world, oh She~ She~” At this point, Changmin took her hand in his and both of them blushed although Changmin was still looking cool.

“A person with so much pride in herself, a person who never cries. I know just how strong a person she is.”

“Even at his lame jokes, she is always laughing. Although there are times when I’m not sure if she’s honestly laughing.” Yunho sang and Seunghee laughed.

“The more I get to know you, the more I can’t understand you,” Changmin serenaded. “But you’re my lady.”

“I feel childishly proud, my expression becomes like an idiot. Please laugh only with with, oh She~ She~ I want to be your ending, you’re my heaven. Only one in the world, oh She~ She~”

“Oh I know that person, baby – only me.” Yunho sang and Changmin shot his hyung a glare and pushed him to the backstage earning laughter from Seunghee.

“I feel childishly proud, my expression becomes like an idiot. Please laugh only with with, oh She~ She~ I want to be your ending, you’re my heaven. Only one in the world, oh She~ She~”

“Happy one month anniversary,” Changmin said with a shy smile.

“Happy one month anniversary,” Seunghee said and their fans cheered in envy. Changmin pulled out a small blue box and inside it was their couple rings. Seunghee slipped Changmin’s ring on his finger and Changmin slipped Seunghee’s ring on her delicate finger.

~*~*~**~*~**~***~*~**~**~

Changmin: The song was the song that I sang to her on our first meeting. And it totally matches her. I really like her laugh and to me, she’s like an angel. The song is very special to me.

Seunghee: I really love the song. It is my favorite song. And it’s very special since he sang that song to me when we first met. And because the title is ‘she’ and my stage name is Shee, I feel flattered. [Laughs]

~**~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~

“Congratulation on your one month anniversary.” Yunho said, bringing a small fruit cake to the stage. Both Changmin and Seunghee blew the candle and Yunho forced Changmin to fed Seunghee. Seunghee laughed at her brother-in-law, he was clearly more excited than the couple.

“Do you want them to kiss?” Yunho asked the fans and some of them yelled yes and some of them yelled no. “Well, I want to see it.” Yunho said with a mischievous smile and the couple’s faces couldn’t go red anymore.

“Thank you for the cake, Yunho oppa.” Seunghee cut and Yunho pouted.

“It’s alright, they’re shy.” Yunho said and Seunghee laughed, hiding her red face at Changmin..

“Hyung, I’m going to kill you,” Changmin said while laughing to cover up his threat at Yunho. Yunho made a scared face and smiled at Seunghee.

“Take a good care of my brother,” he said and Seunghee nodded, still laughing. “I hope you two will have a happy married life for a long time.” Yunho wished sincerely and the couple bowed formally at him. Yunho waved at the fans and the couple.

“It’s not fair, I want to get married too.” Yunho grumbled at the camera as he was leaving the stage. The couple was given a pink envelope and Seunghee opened it and read it aloud.

“Thank you and please give us lots of love.” Changmin said to the fans.

“Should we bow at them?” Seunghee asked and Changmin’s manager helped him put the box aside.

“Please give us lots of love,” Seunghee said and the two bowed. “Kamsahamnida,” Seunghee and Changmin said as the couple left the stage so MBC can continue with the recording of Music Core.

“Where are we going?” Seunghee asked and the couple was given a pink envelope.

“Congratulation on your one month anniversary! Here’s a gift from us. I hope you two will like it. Wah, it’s an address!” Seunghee said excitedly and pulled out a key that was attached with a number, 26.

“What’s this?” Changmin said, laughing at the key as he recognized it.

“It’s a locker key.” Seunghee laughed and pouted.

“Something fell from the card.” Changmin pointed out and picked up a piece of paper. “Bwoya, are we filming Running Man?” Changmin said and gave Seunghee the paper.

“We’re getting a car? Wait,” she let out a laugh. “It’s my van’s plate number.” Changmin barked laughter and Seunghee smiled, watching Changmin laughed.

“Let’s go.” Changmin said.

“Aigoo,” Seunghee sighed and slung her bag over her shoulder and they headed to Seunghee’s SUV, with Changmin’s arm around her shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m so sorry for not updating! I had been concentrating with my other stories on another site that I had abandoned for eternity and because it was a totally different genre, I can’t write both at the same time. Writing the next chapter right now as an apology!