Meeting Brother-in-Law

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

The fifth and last episode of ChangHee  couple was aired on April 2, 2011. After YongSeo’s breaking heart departure, KhunToria’s part it was finally The ChangHee couple. They replayed the scene where they read each other’s message and the PD handed them their mission card.

To: Changmin and Seunghee

It’s finally the time for you to end this season 2. We hope you’ll succeed in everything you do. We also wish you happiness and hope to see you in season 3.

Love, MBC We Got Married.

“Ne?!” Both of them looked at each other than to the PD. The PD grinned at them.

“Does this mean our marriage will continue?” Changmin asked and the PD nodded.

“Wah! Oppa!” Seunghee jumped in happiness and Changmin laughed, glad that they will still be together.

*****

“Chukahae!” The MCs stood up and applauded to them.

*****

[We wish you to succeed in everything you do]

[To all the couples that were in WGM or are joining us in Season 3]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Omo, they are so sweet!

I want Changmin oppa to serenade for me too!

I envy you unnie!

 

Seunghee chuckled as she read the response. Although they had confirmed on continuing the show, fans still didn’t know about it. They had only aired the first two episodes, which was when they were in Namsan Tower. Seunghee was glad that the responses are good.

“Hey,” Kyungmi, her manager said.

“Yes unnie?” she asked.

“I was wondering if you like him.” Kyungmi said and Seunghee frowned.

“No, I do enjoy his presence but I don’t think I like him. It’s for the show.” Seunghee said and Kyungmi nodded her head. “Besides, filming this is like a day-off.” Seunghee added and Kyungmi chuckled. Once her manager left, Seunghee wondered if what she had told about liking Changmin was the truth.

She had finished promoting Black & White and was promoting I Miss You Already. She was also preparing for her upcoming Japanese album leisurely. She was enhancing her Japanese skills and had suggested to the PD that maybe Changmin can tutor her later.

TVXQ was going to promote their follow-up, Before U Go and Seunghee had planned to cook for her husband on this Saturday. But it turned out she had to rehearse for Mnet Sound Plex so she didn’t have time to make the lunch box. She had to bake the cookies again since the first batch burned because she fell asleep.

March 19, 2011

She greeted the WGM crews as she made her way to MBC building. The fans screamed as they saw her, and she gave them small bows and waved as she disappeared into the building.

[Polite girl, Choi Seung Hee…]

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

DBSK and their dancers were eating happily and they were asking about Changmin’s married life.

“She can cook, like really cook. You should taste her food, hyung. It was really good.” He bragged about his wife and Yunho smacked his head and stuffed another kimbap into his mouth.

“Then, why didn’t you bring some home, kid?” he asked and Changmin smiled innocently.

“He was late on the first meeting.” One of the dancers said and Changmin’s face reddened.

“I told you the reason didn’t I?” Changmin pouted.

 “Do you know if she has a sister?” Yunho asked and Changmin burst out laughing. “Yah, I’m very lonely…now that you already have a wife…you left your hyung all alone.” Yunho said and Changmin grinned.

“I’ll ask her,” Changmin said.

“Ask her if she has any cousins too,” the dancer said and they laughed.

Later, Seunghee walked toward their waiting room after she has changed into her stage outfit. She gently knocked the door and opened it.

“Annyeong haseyo,” she said bowing. Changmin got up instantly as he saw who she was and went to get her.

“Annyeong haseyo,” she bowed at Changmin and smiled.

“Annyeong haseyo, have you been doing well?” he asked.

“Ne, how are you?” she asked back.

“I’m fine,” Changmin smiled.

“Oh, annyeong haseyo.” She bowed at Yunho.

“Annyeong haseyo, nice to meet you.”

“Ne, nice to meet you too.” Seunghee smiled politely. The three of them laughed as the atmosphere was awkward.

“Have a seat,” Yunho said and led her to the couch.

“Annyeong haseyo, annyeong haseyo,” she greeted TVXQ’s dance crew.

“Wah, jinjja yeppeuda,” one of them complimented her.

“Kamsahamnida,” she said shyly. The dance crew left, to give them some room. Seunghee sat next to Changmin while Yunho sat in front of her.

“Changminnie…talked about you a lot.” Yunho started.

“Ah jinjja?” Seunghee’s eyes widened.

“Hyung~” Changmin whined.

“I hope he didn’t say anything bad.” Seunghee said laughing.

“No, I didn’t.” Changmin assured and she laughed.

“He said you’re a great cook.”

“Ah, jinjjayo? Umma taught me how to cook so that my husband won’t leave me.” Seunghee said laughing softly.

“Are you taking care of her well? It seems like she’s the only one who takes care of you.” Yunho said to his dongsaeng.

“I do! Right?” Changmin turned to his wife.

“Ne,” Seunghee chuckled at how his husband was being in front of his hyung.

“Have you guys hold hands?” Yunho asked and both Changmin and Seunghee burst out laughing to cover their embarrassment.

[Yunho yah, they have kissed]

Changmin and Seunghee shared a look and nodded their head.

“Ah…I see, have you kissed?” he asked, chuckling. To his surprise, Changmin’s ears turned red while Seunghee looked like she put on ten bottles of blushers.

“What? You did? Daebak!” Yunho laughed clapping his hands like a seal. “Aigoo, my dongsaeng has grown a lot.” He reached to pat Changmin’s hair. Once they have calmed down, the topic changed to her ideal type.

“Is Changmin your ideal type?” Seunghee turned to look at Changmin and he was looking up like he didn’t hear the question.

“Yunho oppa is my ideal type.” Seunghee joked and Yunho laughed while Changmin looked flabbergasted.

“Aniyo, I was joking. He seems like a cold guy who doesn’t like to express his feelings. Somehow, I like that. I don’t really like romantic guys.” Seunghee said and it was Changmin’s turn to laugh.

“Yunho hyung is a romantic guy.” Changmin told her and she had her hand over , surprised while laughing.

“Chesong hamnida,” she said although there was no need for her to apologize.

“Hyung, what do you think of us?” Changmin asked.

“Hmm, I think you are made for each other. Changmin is quite cold but uri Seunghee is a warm-hearted person, and Changmin is the silent type while Seunghee is talkative. So both of you can, how do you say this? Complete each other?” Yunho gave an awkward laugh.

“Hmm, you’re right,” Seunghee nodded her head.

“What do you think of Changmin wearing suit?” Yunho asked suddenly. Seunghee looked at her husband and laughed when their eyes met.

“Yunho oppa looks better in suit.” Seunghee joked and glanced at her husband who was sulking.

“Jangnaniya…” Seunghee said sweetly and Changmin laughed.

“Aish, I’m jealous.” Yunho grumbled, crossing his arms earning laughter from the couple. Seunghee’s manager came in and told her to get ready. Kyungmi handed her the cookies that she had baked.

“I baked these cookies yesterday for oppa and Changmin. Please enjoy it.” She said and Changmin grinned. “And there are my albums in it too.”

“In the cookie?” Yunho asked and Seunghee laughed.

“In the bag,” she said and Yunho barked a laugh.

“Gomawo, jesoo yah,” Yunho took the bag of cookies and placed it on the table.

“Saranghae,” Changmin said cheekily and Seunghee slapped his arm playfully.

“You only say that when I give you food.” Seunghee stuck out her tongue at him childishly.

“I have a favor.” Seunghee said suddenly. She tip-toed to whisper at Changmin but he was too tall. He chuckled and short height before bending down a little.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Aigoo, kyeowo,” Misun commented.

“What is it?” Nayoung wondered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Right, I forgot about that.” Changmin said and went back inside the waiting room while Seunghee waited at the doorway.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

Seunghee: I asked Changmin for an album that has message in it. Since I’m a fan of them…[laughs]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Here’s an album for my dear sister-in-law,” Yunho said and Seunghee smiled brightly.

“Kamsahamnida,” she was no longer a celebrity at that time, she was a fan. “I’ll take a good care of it.”

“Hwaiting,” Yunho said and she smiled. He went back inside the waiting room and left the couple alone.

“Are you a fan of Yunho hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Are you jealous?” she chuckled. “Yes, he’s a great leader. I really look up to him.” She smiled.

“Yes, he is.” Changmin agreed.

“You’re lucky. You have him to take care of you. I’m alone all by myself.” Seunghee said sadly. “Okay, I’ll see you later.” She said and waved as the staff went to her to check her microphone and staff.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Changmin: When she said that, I wanted to say, “it’s alright, you have me now,” but it didn’t come out from my mouth. [Laughs]

Give a message to her.

Changmin: [Laughs] What should I say? Hmm, Seungie yah, I’ll express myself better in the future. Don’t be sad, you have me now. [Laughs] I really can’t say this in front of her.

 

What do you really think of Changmin when you saw him with Yunho?

Seunghee: He seems more carefree with Yunho oppa, but they have spent such a long time together, so yeah…I hope he’ll open up to me soon. But it’s alright, we have time to get to know each other better. Changmin and Seunghee, hwaiting!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! This is quite a boring chapter, but I still hope you enjoy this! ^^

Thank you for subscribing namminie, mlkKiE_27, unrequitedlove-x and iluvmatsujun!

Subscribe and comment please! ^^