Nice to Meet You

We Got Married [MAX & SHEE]

 

[The meeting of the newlywed]

[How will it go?]

 

Seunghee stepped out from her car like she was told and smiled at the camera. 

 

[Bride: Choi Seung Hee]

[Like a Goddess]

She made her way to the bench and sat there enjoying the night air. After 30 minutes of waiting, she sighed and got up.

“Can’t we wait in the car? It’s freezing here.” She suggested. The staffs eventually agreed and they all went back inside the car where the heater was . Another 30 minutes passed and Seung Hee sighed again.

“Is he not coming?” she wondered aloud.

The camera had stopped filming a while ago and the PD was busy on the phone. After a while, they told Seunghee to go back to the bench and she acted in several boring poses as the editor was going to edit it. She stared at the sky then talked to the camera then played with her hair then examined the tree but her spouse never turned up.

*****

When he didn’t turn up, and you’ve waited for more than an hour what was your feeling?

Seunghee: I was no longer nervous to meet him, I feel like I don’t want to get married anymore. I should have been at home sleeping by this time. [Sighed] PD-nim, even you were frustrated right? [Laughs]

*****

“Omona, she waited for more than an hour?” Nayoung shook her head.

“You have to understand, Dong Bang Shin Ki is very busy.” Misun said.

“But she didn’t know it was them, so of course she’ll be frustrated.” Jinwoon reasoned.

“My ideal girl is waiting for more than an hour…” Seulong sighed and they laughed.

*****

“I’m going home,” Seunghee joked. “Should we go get some tteokbokki?” She asked. “My treat…” she said and slumped back to the bench as the staffs didn’t give her an answer. Truthfully, the cameraman would love to go, but no, he has work to do. Sigh…

“He better be a superstar if he’s this late.” Seunghee grumbled as another five minutes passed. “I’ll just marry the cameraman, PD-nim!” she called jokingly.

The staffs suddenly perked up as a black SUV coming to their way. They told Seunghee to wait there and don’t turn around.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Chesonghamnida, chesonghamnida, chesonghamnida.” Changmin bowed three times. His manager explained about their lateness and the PD just waved it off. He understood the risk and consequences when he cast Changmin.

“I’m really sorry, wifey,” he said regretfully as he walked to where his wife was. 

 

[Groom: Shim Chang Min]

[Rising God from the East]

He already knew who she was yet he was very nervous. And he being late didn’t help at all. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

“Chesonghamnida, wife.” He said and as Seunghee turned around, her eyes widened. No way! She was dreaming! It must be because of her tiredness of waiting for her ‘husband’ that she was imagining things.

“I’m really sorry for being late.” He said and handed her a bouquet of red tulips. She gratefully accepted it and laughed.

“Jeongmalyo? You’re my husband?” she asked and Changmin smiled shyly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. “Assa~!” She said jokingly at the camera.

“Should we introduce ourselves formally?” He asked and she nodded.

“Annyeong haseyo, Shim Changmin imnida,” he said smiling shyly and she smiled, couldn’t contain her happiness.

“Annyeong haseyo, Choi Seunghee imnida,” she said and laughed shyly.

*****

What was your feeling when you saw Changmin standing behind you?

Seunghee: I thought I was imagining things. [Smiles] It’s worth it. The waiting, I mean. Kamsahamnida, PD-nim,” she got up and bowed to the PD and laughed.

*****

They walked back to Changmin’s SUV and he opened the door for her. They sat at the back while the cameraman sat in front.

“Annyeong haseyo,” Seunghee politely greeted Changmin’s manager.

“Did you wait for a long time?” Changmin asked after a while.

“O…I thought you would never show up.” She laughed and Changmin felt guilty for making her wait on their first meeting.

“Why were you late anyway?” she asked.

“My practice ended late and then our car broke down, as you can see, this is SHINee’s.” he said pointing at SHINee’s albums that were in the car.

“Then on our way here, there was a traffic jam.” Changmin sighed. “I’m really sorry.” He apologized again and Seunghee brushed it off, smiling.

“Changmin was about to jump out the car and run to the park.” His manager interrupted and Changmin’s face reddened.

“Hyung~ I did not.” He said and Seunghee laughed.

“Where are we going?” She asked looking outside the window.

“Namsan Tower. That’s the first place I want to bring my girlfriend on our first date.” He said.

“So did you bring your past girlfriends there?” she asked and laughed at his face. “I’m just joking. It’s a top secret is it?” she laughed again.

*****

Changmin: She has an easy going personality so I think we’ll get along just fine.

Seunghee: He seems to be nervous or maybe pressured? I don’t know. He seemed tensed. The mood wasn’t awkward but it’s…I don’t know.

*****

“You’re born in February right?” Seunghee asked.

“Yes, and I’m older than you right?” Seunghee nodded.

“Should I call you oppa or do you want another pet name? Or should I just call you Changmin?” she asked.

“Oppa is fine, or do you have another nickname?” he asked.

“Namsaeng (tortoise) oppa,” Seunghee joked and Changmin laughed. “Geunde, did you search about the flower?” Seunghee asked.

“Yes, you said your favourite flower is red tulips.” He said.

“So you knew it was me beforehand?” she asked and he grinned.

“Yes, that was why Yunho hyung and I were there watching you.” He said and she tilted her head to the side.

“Stalker oppa.” Seunghee called playfully and he laughed.

“I went around asking people if their height is over 180 cm. Ah…it was very embarrassing.” Seunghee said.

“What are the clues?” he asked.

“He is 180 cm and above. He is a talented singer. He is in MBC building.” Seunghee said. “I know all the clues fitted you but I didn’t think it was possible.” She said and Changmin laughed.

“If you asked me then, I wouldn’t know what to answer.” He said and she nodded.

“Are we here?” Changmin asked as his manager pulled into the parking lot.

“I’ll wait here, you two have fun.” He said and Seunghee thanked him.

*****

“Aigoo, she’s so polite.” Misun praised her again.

“Why don’t you just adopt her?” Seulong asked. “Then, introduce her to me.” He said.

“I don’t think her parents will let me.

“They get along just fine, it isn’t awkward at all.” Jinwoon who was keen in watching them commented.

*****

“Why did you join this show?” Seunghee asked out of curiosity.

“I want to show a different side of me,” Changmin shrugged.

“It’s because you’re lonely right?” Seunghee teased and Changmin laughed.

“You’re very witty.” He said.

“I’m Danghyunaji Queen wasn’t I?” they laughed as they reminisced the old times.

“But this show, is only for two weeks isn’t it?” she asked and Changmin sighed.

“Yes, both of us are busy, and the fans…” Changmin trailed off.

“My fans will love it, I think. I hope yours do too.” Seunghee smiled.

“Let’s make the full of it,” Changmin said and Seunghee agreed.

 

[Just in two weeks, and then we’ll be separated…]

They reached the top of the building where thousands of padlocks were locked at the railing and Changmin let Seunghee chose the padlock. She chose two red padlocks and both of them wrote their thoughts sincerely.

They exchanged the padlocks, and Changmin read what Seunghee has written.

“In this two weeks, please take care of me. Let’s be comfortable around each other and have a pleasant time. I’m not someone that is hard to be with unless you’re late,” he chuckled and glared at Seunghee playfully. “So please don’t be late again or I’ll punish you. Kekeke,” Changmin read.

“Wife, I won’t be late again, so please forgive me,” Seunghee chuckled and Changmin laughed as his ears turned red. “I’m sorry if I can’t make you happy but let’s enjoy our time together. P/S: Make me some good food. I <3 food.” Seunghee chuckled and looked at Changmin.

“I promise I’ll make you a proper meal with all your favourite food.” She said and laughed as Changmin’s eyes brightened.

“Where should we lock this?” Seunghee asked and Changmin find an empty spot. It was higher than the rest of the padlocks.

“I think we have to lock this higher so no one can take it off.” He said and thanks to his height, the padlocks were safely locked on the high railing. Seunghee clapped her hands and smiled making Changmin smiled too.

“Are we going to eat now?” She asked.

“It’s late, you can’t eat after 8.” Changmin said and Seunghee made a surprise face.

“Are you my manager in disguise?” Seunghee joked. “Oppa, you’re hungry too right?” Changmin laughed since it was true but he can’t break the rules.

“Let’s get ourselves a cup of coffee.” He said. They bought a cup of hot chocolate and went to the park where there was no one around.

“What do you like to do for our coming dates?” Changmin asked.

“Amusement park. I really love rides. But it seems impossible.” She said and Changmin laughed.

“Didn’t you think marrying me was impossible too?” Seunghee laughed.

“What’s your favourite food?” Seunghee asked.

Changmin was embarrassed to answer this. “I like everything,” he said and Seunghee laughed.

“Okay, then what food that you dislike?” she asked and Changmin thought for a moment before shaking his head erupting laughter from the two persons.

“You’re really…I don’t know what to say. Then what am I supposed to cook?” she said, frustrated.

“Just cook anything.” Changmin reassured her.

“It’s almost time for me to go…” Seunghee said, her voice filled with regrets. She has a radio show to attend, so the meeting was cut short.

“Then let me give you a gift.” He said and her eyes brightened, as she clasped her hand.

“What is it?” she asked and Changmin chuckled at how adorable his wife was being. He cleared his throat and sang.

Even when I close my eyes, I can see

Even when I’m far away, I know

How beautiful of a person she is.

 

He stopped singing and laughed, embarrassed at how cheesy he was being. This was so unlike him, but his ‘wife’ seemed so happy at that moment.

 

The person who is laughing amongst the people,

That angel is my lady

 

I feel childishly proud,

My expression becomes like an idiot

Please laugh only with me, oh SHE~ SHE~

I want to be your ending

You’re my heaven

Only one in the world, oh SHE~ SHE~

 

[Only one in the world for Changmin, Seunghee]

Seunghee applauded, smiling, blushing, and was certainly happy with the gift.

*****

Changmin: I’m not a romantic person…so I’m not used to do romantic events or anything. But singing is what I’m best at and Yunho hyung told me to sing to her. He said girls really like that. Really? [Chuckles]

*****

 “That’s so sweet of him.” Nayoung whined. “I’m so jealous.”

*****

 “Should I return the favour?” she asked and Changmin smiled. Seunghee blushed and took a deep breath before she started singing.

It's a pleasure, nice to meet you
You're more handsome than I thought you would be
I also heard about you
that you're lonely

I think this will be an okay fate
Do you feel what I feel too
I feel like you know me already
This thrilling joy
Let's meet tomorrow and the day after that
I want to get to know you more
I'm curious and excited
It looks like I'll come to like you

 

[Changmin-ah, I want to get to know you more…]

“It looks like I’ll come to like you too,” Changmin said making her blushed.

*****

“Both of them are wonderful singers,” Nayoung commented.

“Then what are we?” Jinwoon asked pretending to be hurt.

*****

How are you feeling, when you have to depart?

Changmin: I didn’t know I would say this, but I’m sad. I hope our next filming will be sooner.

Seunghee: Like what I sang, it seemed like we already knew each other before. Like personally know each other. I certainly will remember this day.

*****

Like a gentleman, Changmin opened the car door for Seunghee.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Changmin said and Seunghee smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Namsaeng oppa.” Seunghee jokingly said and Changmin waited until Seunghee’s car disappeared from his sight.

*****

The MCs were applauding as if they were watching a good movie.

“They seemed to fit each other like a puzzle.” Misun said.

“I hope their marriage will last long.” Nayoung said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like there’s something missing but I don’t know what it is…>//< I hope this is good! I really don’t know about this… T.T

The song that Changmin sang was She. That was why I made her stage name as Shee. XD The song that Seunghee sang was Nice To Meet You by G.Na & Wheesung. Oh, and there’s no G.Na. I replaced G.NA with Seunghee because I just love her! That’s how I imagined Shee, she’s almost like G.Na. So all G.Na’s songs are sung by Shee. I hope it’s okay.

Thank you for subscribing! WinterJasmine, saccharinehopes, mechajae, smhaera, Pika-TASTROPHE, shutup! ^^

CassieIndo: I hope you like this chapter! ^^

WinterJasmine: XD Yes, I wanted to write him on WGM for so long! I think it’ll be interesting, kekeke ^^

NRCKCM: I really hope you like this chapter..!! :3

aksaalzh: Updated! Voldemin is singing for his wife! XD I hope you like this chapter!

smhaera: comment once in a while, ne? :P