Results/Debut #1

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 

“ Ok. The winner is......” Yongguk paused and looked at the scored and frowned. “ It's a tie?”

 

“ Mwo?!” JU and Nikki yelled in unison.

 

“ Well apparently we had scored you guys closely to the same in each category, apparently.” Yongguk scratched the back of his head, confused. “ So both groups scored 87 out of 100 on the results.”

 

“ Aw! No fun!” Min whined, crossing her arms.

 

“ This is jank.” Niki pouted, sitting on the ground. “ It's rigged!”

 

“ Ne,” JU nodded in agreement, “ I agree!”

 

“ Well, maybe this happened because we are equally talented and probably could have gotten a 100 out of 100 if we were as one group.” CJ spoke up and looked at the girls.

 

Nikki and JU looked at each other for a brief moment, then frowned. “ Nah~”

 

“ You guys-” Sapphire sighed. “ When will you learn?”

 

“ Probably never.” Min grinned looking at Yongguk, and bowed. “ Oppa, thank you and your group for helping with the competition.”

 

Yongguk smiled and patted her head. “ No problem Min. It was fun.”

 

Min blushed slightly but stood straight, giving a cute wide smile.

 

“ Yeah, you guys did so good! I was really surprised.” Zelo grinned with Jongup nodding beside him.

 

“ You guy's dancing, singing and rap were excellent.” Himchan winked, teasingly. “ Well, for a bunch of rookies.”

 

“ No room to talk Himchan oppa.” JU stuck her tongue out.

 

“ Nikki, why are you being so quie-” Daehyun looked behind CJ and Hana to see the girl fast asleep. “ Looks like she finally knocked out.”

 

Everyone looked over to see Nikki curled into a ball in the middle of the room. They laughed a little before Daehyun walked over and put her on him back.

 

“ I'll carry her to the car.” He walked out of the room with Nikki on his back.

 

“ We'll walk you guys to your car.” Yongguk smiled and lead the way out.

 

Everyone filed out...except for Sapphire who stood there, staring at the empty door way.

 

*Are they just friends or are they more?* The thought crossed her mind, causing her to sigh.

 

“ Sapphire unnie! Are you coming?” Min young shouted from the door, peeking her head through.

 

“ Y-yeah. Mianhayeo.” She nodded her head and followed.

 

“ Thinking about Daehyun oppa~” Min winked as they walked, causing Sapphire to blush.

 

“ N-no!”

 

Min grinned and patted the elder’s back. “ No worries. Nikki likes Zelo, remember?”

 

“ Why do you call everyone oppa, besides Zelo?” Sapphire questioned.

 

“ Psh, I don't like that brat.” Min giggled and ran off ahead. “ Let's go! I'm hungry!”

 

***************************

 

“ Nikki, I'm kinda nervous about this.” Min sat quietly on the sofa as Nikki was in front of the make-up table, fixing her short black hair, some of the hair/make-up and costume crew were there. “ What if I mess up or something goes wrong?”

 

Nikki smiled, she faced Min and lead against the white table. “ No worries. You'll do fine and if something did happen, I'll be there to fix it. If you fall off the stage I'll just into the crowd and we'll go crowd surfing together.”

 

Min giggled at this and relaxed a little. “ You better get me out of that deadly crowd. I don't want to be torn to shreds by our fans.”

 

“ I'll dive in after you.” She smirked and waved her had in dismissal. “ Just remember to keep smiling, wink every once in a while and do what we practiced. Araso?”

 

“ Araso.” Min nodded and stood up getting ready to go out.

 

“ Bring it in!” Nikki smiled waving everyone over. A small group gathered and put their hands in the center. “ Fighting on three! 1, 2, 3-”

 

“ Fighting!” The group cheered as the stage manager came in, clip board in hand.

 

“ We need you out there in 1 minute. You go on in 3 minutes.” He jabbed his thumb behind him before shutting the door.

 

“ Ready buddy?” Nikki took Min's hand and grinned, ear to ear.

 

Min nodded and the two girls headed out of stage.

 

**********************

 

“ JU unnie! Are you done?” Hana ran over to the older girl, holding a little popper(the little fireworks that shoot confetti) in her hand.

 

“ Ne, the balloons are in place and the banner is up.” JU smiled, jumping down from the chair she was standing on. “ I hope they like it.”

 

The four other members of E-Motion were standing in Min's and Nikki's newly decorated dressing room. There was balloons everywhere with streamers and a banner saying “ Congrats Min and Nikki!” B.A.P. were scattered around the room as the manager sat on the coach lazily, grinning as they waited for the two missing members.

 

“ I think Nikki might have a heart attack.” YuHan chuckled looking at Hana, who giggled.

 

“ That's why we have the camera.” Sapphire grinned.

 

“ I think I hear her! Everyone quiet! Sapphire aim that camera at the door!” JU whispered as Sapphire did as told.

 

“ Oppa, I'm glad you liked our performance.” Nikki said as Min opened the door.

 

“ Surprise!” Everyone shouted and pulled the strings of their fireworks causing confetti to fly everywhere.

 

“ Gah!” Nikki yelped and literally jumped into the arms of the man she was talking to. Everyone burst into at the scared leader. “ Y-Yah! That's not funny! What's wrong with you guys?!”

 

Zelo skipped over to Nikki and pinched her cheeks. “ Aw! Poor noona got scared! Poor baby!” He teased.

 

“ Y-yah! Zelo-ah! Your a jerk face!” Nikki pouted clinging to the man, that was holding her. There were a few more people behind him. “ This is why I like Eli Oppa so much better!”

 

Everyone started to laugh again. Eli set her down on her feet.

 

“ Ah, U-Kiss sunbaes are here?” CJ asked, surprised. “ What are they doing here?”

 

“ We just came to say congratulations to our dongsaeng and her here!” Kevin grinned pinching Nikki's cheek. “ We haven't seen her in forever and thought she died.” He chuckled.

 

“ Yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily!” Nikki giggled. “ Push me down, I jump back up and try ten times harder! Punch me, I return in ten fold!”

 

“ There we go! Our energetic girl!” Soohyun grinned and looked at the two groups. “ We should probably properly introduce ourselves. Annyeong, we are U-Kiss.” U-Kiss boys bowed.

 

“ Annyeong, we are B.A.P.” Yongguk introduced as they all bowed.

 

The E-Motion girls waited and looked at their leader, who was playing with her nails while sitting in a chair, when JU gave a fake cough. Nikki looked up and then looked a the two groups.

 

“ Oh yeah, I'm the leader!” Nikki jumped and scrambled to the front of the group. “ 1, 2, 3.”

 

“ Hello, we are E-Motion! Yeah, Yeah!” The girls saluted them.

 

“ Aw! They're all so cute!' Kevin exclaimed, cheerfully. “ And Nikki's actually smiling!”

 

“ Y-yah!” Nikki pouted and looked away.

 

“ So how do you guys know each other?” Sapphire asked looking between the them.

 

Dongho slung an arm over Nikki's shoulder, grinning. “ She got lost going to the restroom and we helped her find it. Eli was a big fan of Triple L so he wanted to talk to her. He's a fanboy!”

 

“ Shut up Dongho!” Eli's face turned as red as a tomatoe.

 

“ He asked for her autograph and pictures together!” Kevin joined it, teasingly.

 

“ And we found out who the real Bre_K, aka Brittany, which is an awkward, shy girl who blushed when Eli started to talk to her.” Soohyun chuckled, causing Nikki to blush.

 

“ Yah! Go away!” Nikki and Eli shouted, pouting.

 

“ She under that tough and goofiness, she's just a shy fangirl also?” Hana teased, causing Nikki to stare wide eyes at her.

 

“ Hana! How could you betray your unnie and pick on her!” Nikki whined. “ I thought you'd be on my side from these evil people!”

 

“ I will say I am more excited to see what the full group will do when they debut.” Hoon smiled, patting Nikki's back. “ We'll be cheering for you guys!”

 

E-Motion grinned ear to ear hearing this and bowed. “Thank you! We'll do our best!”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N

 

Finally finished!!!! So sorry about the very late update, but I was having...boy issues I guess? If you want to read about it it's in my blog but I was having some trouble and I think I like a guy so I'm very confused. Please comment and subscribe if you haven't already! Thank you!