The Competition.... Filler

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

Warning! This is a filler! The next update though isn't until sunday or if I get enough comments at the end! So comment and subscribe and read my note at the end!

“ Can we stop practicing this song? I'm done with it for today?” Hana shouted, rolling on her back in the middle of the dance practice room. “ I may not be human but I can still die!”

 

“ Hana is right, I think that's enough with this song.” Min agreed, nodding her head.

 

“ But we still have the practice room for another hour.” Sapphire pointed out, wiping sweat onto a towel. “ But what should we do?”

 

“ Oh, oh! I got an idea!” Nikki raised her hand, eagerly.

 

JU smiled, and ignored Nikki. “ So anyone have an idea?”

 

“ I do, I do unnie! Pick me!” Nikki waved her hand.

 

“ CJ any ideas?” JU pointed at CJ who just shrugged.

 

“ I got nothing.”

 

“ Unnie! Stop ignoring me!” Nikki whined, causing JU to giggle.

 

JU loved to pick on Nikki, she was just to easy to tease. She looked at Sapphire. “ What about you?”

 

“ Ugh!” Nikki fell on her back, annoyed. “ I give up!”

 

“ Unnie, stop picking on Nikki unnie before she dies.” Min chuckled looking at the human who was overreacting.

 

“ OK, what's your idea Nikki?” JU looked at Nikki, amusement in her eyes.

 

“ Nope, to late!” Nikki pouted, jumping to her feet.

 

“ Ah, I was just joking~” JU said, trying to ageyo. “ Please tell us~”

 

“ Nien, zu spät! Geh weg!” Nikki stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms.

 

“ Yah! I don't know what you said!” JU shouted in disbelief.

 

“ Oh, she said 'No, to late. Go away.' in German.” CJ spoke, a grin spreading across her face.

 

“ Yah! Stop being a brat, Nikki!”

 

“ Nikki unnie. What was your idea?” Min asked, using ageyo.

 

“ Aw, ok. I'll tell you guys.” Nikki smiled and looked at the group, the exception being JU. “ I was thinking of a little competition!”

 

“ What kind of competition?” Sapphire asked, more interested.

 

“ A dancing and singing one!” Nikki clasped her hands together excitedly. “ There will be two teams and two round. The best dancing and singing, with the memorization, will win!”

 

“ Who's going to be the judges?” Hana asked curiously.

 

“ I-” Nikki grinned sheepishly. “ I have no clue.”

 

“ Where's JU unnie?” Min asked looking where JU was standing.

 

Everyone looked over and was shocked that JU wasn't there.

 

“ Wow, she's like a ninja.” Nikki blinked. “ Guess she got cold feet.”

 

“ No, I just went to find some judges.”

 

Everyone looked at the door and was shocked, yet again, to see BAP standing there.

 

“ Um, they're the judges?” Nikki looked over nervously.

 

“ The three judges are Daehyun, Jongup, and Yongguk.” JU pointed at each proudly. “ Yongguk is the best rapper so if there is rapping involved, he'll be best to judge that, plus he is the most experienced. Daehyun is the main vocal so he's the other, plus Youngjae is being a baby and refuses to do anything. Lastly Jongup is the best dancer so of course he'd be pick for this.”

 

“ Who is on who's team now?” Hana asked.

 

“ I call Hana to be on team Nikki!” Nikki grabbed Hana's arm and pulled her to her side.

 

“ Fine I call Min.” JU stated calmly, crossing her arms.

 

“ Mwo!? You took my Debut buddy!” Nikki whined, pointing an accusing finger at her. “You did that on purpose!”

 

“ Yeah, what's your point?” JU grinned.

 

“ What a Biscuit eater.” Nikki mumbled.

 

“Biscuit eat?” Jongup looked at Daehyun who shook his head.

 

“ Why do you need two rappers on your team anyways?” JU rolled her eyes.

 

“ Why wouldn't you want two amazing rappers on the same team?” Nikki pouted, crossing her arms.

 

“ She's going to crash soon.” Daehyun shook his head. “ She only gets overly confident when she's about to crash.”

 

“ How would you know?” Himchan asked, raising an eyebrow. “ Man, what ever happened to the cool and calm Bre_K that was shown in the group.”

 

“ Bre_K never really existed. They forced her to act that way. I also know that and that she's going to crash because during the 'Keep it down' MV she didn't sleep for two days and she was on literally sixteen cups of coffee and she acted like this.” Daehyun explained. “ She has maybe a little over a half an hour.”

 

“ Holy peanuts! Did you just call me an idiot?!” Nikki shouted in disbelief.

 

“ Yeah! What are you going to do about it?” JU shouted back.

 

“ Uh-oh, another one of there competition moments.” Sapphire blew her bangs out of her face.

 

“ I'm going to be you in this competition, that's what I'm gonna do!” Nikki grabbed CJ's hand, pulling her to there side.

 

“ Sapphire is on my side then.” JU smirked. “ We're going to win.”

 

“ You're on!” Hana stuck out her tongue and turned to her group. “ What song are we doing?”

 

“ I have some songs in mind.” Nikki smiled cheerfully.

 

“ So what are we going to do unnie?” Sapphire asked, curious.

 

“ I-..” JU smiled sheepishly. “ Have no clue.”

 

“ I have some ideas then.” Min grinned happily.

 

*********************

20 minutes later

 

“ OK! Times up! Who's going first?” Yongguk called looking at the two groups.

 

“ I volunteer!.....” Nikki then pointed at JU. “ JU's group to go first.”

 

“ Really?” Sapphire rolled her eyes, smiling at the immature act. “ Fine, we'll go first.”

 

They trio got into position and right off the back Nikki, Hana, and CJ knew what song they were doing.

(JU, Min, Sapphire, everyone)

I can’t wait nae maeum imi danger,

Tashi neol boneun sunkan nan automatic,

Ireon gamjeong,

yeojeonhi tto on and on and on,

Tashi han sunkan geuttaero flashback!

My love is automatic, cheon cheonhi systematic,
Baro dab naoji tonight
Keuttaero dagawah keudaero dorawah 
Keu moseummodu naege wa
Neomu jichyeo ireoda michyeo, nae maeum neon molla a a a
Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo, modeunkeol dollyeonwah, baby!

Bobobo boy i miss you baby uh uh uh
Boini neo midgil barae
Bobobo boy i miss you Baby yeah eh eh
Nareul baraebwah naege dagawah bwah
Come back here cheoeum gateun nal oh~
Come back here hanappunin night oh~

Flashback!

Love is like keojinmarira hadeon shister mari 
Baro ttag sarajyeo tonight
Keudaero sarajyeora cheoeumcheoreom eopseojyeora
Keojitdo gipeun sangcheodo
Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo, modeunkeol dollyeonwah baby!

Bobobo boy i miss you baby uh uh uh
Boini neo midgil barae
Bobobo boy i miss you Baby yeah eh eh
Nareul baraebwah naege dagawah bwah

Oh beautiful magic naege itji
Don’t let me down down down down
Oh it’s magical feeling neoreul midji
Don’t let me down down down, no

Tashi tto naege naege ppappappappajyeodeureo
Uh dubeonchae sarangdo tto tashi na na na
Deureonni nae mam teullini cheoeum neukgimeuro doraga (dance!)

I’m in flashback, I’m in flashback, (Call me to my world now)
I’m in flashback, I’m in flashback, baby! (Call me to my world~)

Bobobo boy i miss you baby uh uh uh
Boini neo midgil barae
Bobobo boy i miss you Baby yeah eh eh
Nareul baraebwah naege dagawah bwah

Flashback

 

“ Nice job you guys.” Yongguk clapped with the rest of B.A.P and wrote down something on the piece of paper with the other two judges(they stole a table and chairs for all this.)

 

“ Your turn.” Min challenged, smirking.

 

“ Oh, my debut buddy me!” Nikki pretended to faint and was caught by CJ, who then dropped her for thinking she was acting stupid. “ Ouch! Uncalled for!”

 

“ Get up, it's your turn.” CJ stuck out her tongue playfully.

 

“ I bet this song is going to be like the last.” Daehyun muttered, knowing Nikki to well that she doesn't like to dance to preppy songs.

 

“ Leggo you guys!” Nikki cheered, skipping to her spot.

 

“ To hyper.” Hana giggled and got to her spot.

 

To Daehyun's surprise, it wasn't any song he could see Nikki be doing. In fact, it was the total opposite.

 

(Nikki, Hana, CJ)

 

lipstick stick se ugo
lipstick stick se ugo

eojjina nuni nop deonji, ae ini itneun geonji
saljjak shikeu hae boyeo

hana do gwanshim eobtneun cheok, sogi neun geo da ara
heulligo dani janha

ottok hankot nare, beil geot gata
jjarit jjarit ni nunbiche nogeul geot gata
gurit bit pibu ga, dalkomhae boyeo
aseul aseul daga gaseo humchigo shipeo

lipstick stick se ugo, nae ibsure bareugo
jal daryeojin hayan sheo cheu wi e saljjak mudhigo

lipstick stick se ugo, ni ibsure mat chugo
ajjil ajjil soseun shwaegol wi e mollae mudhigo

omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo
mollae mudhigo
omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo

eojjeo da geuri dwen geonji, sayeoni itneun geonji
saljjak hwa gana boyeo

sashil jom mian hajiman, jeulgi neun geo da ara
mollae utgo it janha

chokchokhan nunbiche, bbajil geot gata
jjirit jjirit ni hyanggi e chwi hal geot gata
uyu bit pibu ga, nunbusheo boyeo
aseul aseul daga gaseo humchigo shipeo

lipstick stick se ugo, nae ibsure bareugo
jal daryeojin hayan sheo cheu wi e saljjak mudhigo

lipstick stick se ugo, ni ibsure mat chugo
ajjil ajjil soseun shwaegol wi e mollae mudhigo

omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo
mollae mudhigo
omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo

jom bbaejima
gamanhi dulsun eobseo, neol neol neol

ireojima
oneul cheoeum bwat janha

lipstick stick se ugo, nae ibsure bareugo
jal daryeojin hayan sheo cheu wi e saljjak mudhigo

lipstick stick se ugo, ni ibsure mat chugo
ajjil ajjil soseun shwaegol wi e mollae mudhigo

omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo
mollae mudhigo
omo omo o-o-o-o omo omo

 

“ Wow, we were not expecting you guys to do that song.” Daehyun looked at Nikki who was blushing, looking away.

 

“ One time thing, never again will you see me dance to a song like that.” Nikki declared, embarrassed. “ CJ talking me into it with Hana. Double teaming is unfair.”

 

“ Whatever.” Hana rolled her eyes playfully and patted her back. “ You did say you liked and knew the dance for that song.”

 

“ Whatever! JU go! Your turned!” Nikki pouted.

 

“ Such a baby for a leader.” CJ teased poking her cheek.

 

(JU, Min, Sapphire)

 

You are my poison you are my poison
Seumyeo deureo naege pago deureo
Ppajyeo naol su eobseo
You are my poison you are my poison
Muneo tteuryeo nareul sseureoteuryeo
Amugeotdo hal suga eobseo

Wae ireoneunji moreugesseo
Aniran geol jal almyeonseodo
Oooo ooo! jakku niga saenggagna

Chimyeong jeogin neoui maeryeoge
Naega jeongsini nagat nabwa
Oooo ooo! sangcheo badeulgeol almyeonseo

Crazy crazy crazy love
Listen listen crazy love

Michyeo neoege michyeo!
Nae simjangi meojeoga o!
Crazy crazy crazy Love
Listen listen crazy Love

Wake up! ijeneun wake up!
Imi neujeo beoryeosseo

You are my poison you are my poison
Seumyeo deureo naege pago deureo
Ppajyeo naol su eobseo
You are my poison you are my poison
Muneo tteuryeo nareul sseureoteuryeo
Amugeotdo hal suga eobseo

Gotta be gotta be gotta be your poison
Gotta be gotta be gotta be your poison

Hit me jusa wineun deonjyeo jyeosseo
Imi jogeumssig neoege jungdogdwae beoryeosseo
Wae niga nal heundeureonoh neunji
Wae niga nal gajigo noneunji

Beoseo naryeo balbeodung chyeodo
Ni sarangi peojyeo ganeun geol
Oooo ooo! neoege gadhyeo beoryeosseo

Crazy crazy crazy love
Listen listen crazy love

Michyeo neoege michyeo!
Nae simjangi meojeoga o!
Crazy crazy crazy Love
Listen listen crazy Love

Wake up! ijeneun wake up!
Imi neujeo beoryeosseo

You are my poison you are my poison
Seumyeo deureo naege pago deureo
Ppajyeo naol su eobseo
You are my poison you are my poison
Muneo tteuryeo nareul sseureoteuryeo
Amugeotdo hal suga eobseo

Gotta be gotta be gotta be your poison
Gotta be gotta be gotta be your poison

Naleul nun tteuge han
Neoui sarangeun irreplaceable
Sara itdan geol neukkyeo

Huh! jajonsim ttawin da beoryeosseo useuwo (Oooh)
Naega maedallineun moseubdo (Oooh)
Haedogje jocha eobtneun i sarang gyeyagjocha (Ooooh)
Seongrib doeji anhneun i saram

You are my poison you are my poison (Poison love, poison love)
Seumyeo deureo naege pago deureo (Ooh)
Ppajyeo naol su eobseo (naol su eobseo)
You are my poison you are my poison (Poison love, poison love)
Muneo tteuryeo nareul sseureoteuryeo
Amugeotdo hal suga eobseo

 

“ Good job you guys!” Hana clapped as the girls walked off.

 

“ Agreed.” Nikki smiled. “ Great. I love that song.”

 

“ Your up you guys.” Jongup smiled, excited to see what the girl would do.

 

B.A.P. was really impressed with the girls and how well they worked together. They were in sync and knew the lyrics in 20 minutes.

 

(Nikki, Hana, CJ, everyone)

 

This is for all the independent ladies
Let’s go

Naneun namja eobsi jal sara
Geureoni jasini eobseumyeon
Nae gyeote ojireul ma
Naneun hamburo nal an para
Waenyamyeon nan

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man(jinjja)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jeongman)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
Naneun namja eobsi jal jal sara

 

Nae doneuro bangse da nae
Meokgo sipeun geo sa meokgo otdo sa ipgo
Chungbunhajin anchiman manjokhal jul ara
Geuraeseo nan nareul saranghae (hey)

Bumonimui yongdon nae
Doncheoreom sseugo sipji anha naiga manha
Son beolliji annneun ge dangyeonhan geo anya
Geuraeseo nan naega tteotthteotae (hey)

Boy don’t say
Naega chaenggyeojulge naega akkyeojulge No No
Boy don’t play jinjihage ol ge animyeon

 

Naneun namja eobsi jal sara
Geureoni jasini eobseumyeon
Nae gyeote ojireul ma
Naneun hamburo nal an para
Waenyamyeon nan

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jinjja)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jeongmal)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
Naneun namja eobsi jal jal sara

 

Jallan cheneun andwae ttan
Deseoneun tonghalji mollado neomankeum nado
Jallajin anhatjiman jasingameun neomchyeo
Geuraeseo nan nareul saranghae (hey)

Nae himeuro salge ttan
Aecheoreom bumonim jal manna namja jal manna
Pyeonhage saneun geo gwansimi eobseo
Geuraeseo nan naega tteotthteotae (hey)

Boy don’t say
Naega neoui mirae nareul mitgo gidae No No
Boy don’t play nareul jonjunghal ge animyeon

 

Naneun namja eobsi jal sara
Geureoni jasini eobseumyeon
Nae gyeote ojireul ma
Naneun hamburo nal an para
Waenyamyeon nan

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man(What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man(jinjja)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man(jeongmal)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
Naneun namja eobsi jal jal sara

 

Maeil achim iljjik ireonaseo harujongil bappaseo
Bap han kki jedaero mot meogeo
Hajiman naega johaseo han iriya doniya
Jakjiman da nae ttamiya
Namja chinguga sajun banji aniya

Nae cha nae ot naega beoreoseo san geoya
Jeokgeum neoko bumonim
Yongdon deurigo naseo san geoya
Namja mitgo nolda namja
Tteonamyeon eotteokhal geoya
Ireon naega bureowo?
Bureoumyeon jin geoya

 

Naneun namja eobsi jal sara
Geureoni jasini eobseumyeon
Nae gyeote ojireul ma
Naneun hamburo nal an para
Waenyamyeon nan

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jinjja)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man(jeongmal)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
Naneun namja eobsi jal jal sara

 

 

“ Nice job girls. Did great changing up the songs.” Yongguk grinned. “ Both groups were impressive, but only one could win! Daehyun, pass the envelope!”

 

“ What envelope? We aren't American Idol or anything.” Daehyun rolled his eyes, handing him the papers. “ You get papers, that it. Count the score or whatever.”

 

“ What a kill joy.” Jongup pouted. “ Can't we seem important for once?”

 

“ No, now tell us who won.” Youngjae snapped, getting annoyed of waiting.

 

“ OK the winner is....”

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Hey! Districts are over for vball(cause my team screwed up and started hating each other on the court....especially me cause people kept bothering me and I shouted at them. =.=”) and I am back!

 

At least for a little while. I got this week free and if there isn't much homework I'll work on this and my other stories hopefully.

 

I know technically this is a short chapter and there is a cliffhanger, but I have a good reason.... YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO WINS!!!!! Yes you! Ya, you reading this! You get to decide! Just leave a comment and tell me who you want to win!

 

Team Nikki or Team JU! Since you can't really hear them sing(cause they are just OCs hehe) Decide who wins this by what team has the better songs/variety/favorite characters or whatever. This is technically a filler cause I didn't want the sub group to debut until the next chapter.

 

So in the comment below comment what team you want to win! Team Nikki or Team JU (Idk why this reminds me of twilight with the team Jacob and team Edward thing. Haha) So chose!