Drama at the Dorm?!

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 “ Aish where is that Earth girl?” J.U. Mumbled walking around their new home, a little mad but a little nervous.

 

“ J.U. Unnie, calm down. It's not even 10 yet.” CJ sighed a little, watching the older girl pacing. She sat crossed legged on the coach with one ear bud it.

 

“ No, actually it 10:01.” Min came in with a Popsicle in . “ And Unnie, calm down. She's fine. She's a big girl!”

 

“ Yeah, unnie. Just relax.” Hana spoke quietly, eyeing the older, who looked quiet irritated. “ I'm sure she's fine.”

 

The sound of the front door opened and shut, causing all the girls to stare at the hallway that lead to the front door. Nikki happily skipped in, but froze at the entrance when she noticed everyone staring.

 

“ Um, annyeong.” She scratched her neck awkwardly. “ Uh, what cha guys doing?”

 

“ Waiting,” J.U. Glared, giving a motherly aura, “ for you to get home! Where have you been?!”

 

“ Eh?” She tilted her head confused. “ I told you guys earlier that I was going out with my boyfriend.”

 

“ Omo, umma J.U. Is coming out.” Sapphire whispered to Hana and CJ, watching the scene. It reminded them of a drama of when a mother was scolding her teenager daughter for being out late.

 

“ What? Boyfriend?!” J.U. Shouted. “ Manager said to be home by 10 pm!”

 

“ Dude, it's 10:10, it's not that big of a deal.” Nikki raised an eyebrow at her, crossing her arms.

 

“ You're ten minutes late!” J.U. Threw her hands up in the air, dramatically.

 

“ Yah! Who do you think you are scolding me?!” Nikki shouted back, irritated. “ You're not my mom!”

 

“ Yikes, she shouldn't have said that.” Min eyes widen and took a step back.

 

“ They're going to be at this for a while, aren't they?” CJ sighed, looking at the two girls shouting and yelling back and forth at each other.

 

“ Yeah, probably.” Sapphire sighed sitting next to CJ, swiping the icepop from Min in the process.

 

“ Yah! Unnie!” Min whined trying to get her icepop back, but Sapphire was too strong. Min started to pout.

 

“ Well, you know what? We don't need you in this group! We don't even like you! Why don't you just go away!?” J.U. Shouted, but froze, realizing what she had just said.

 

Everyone's eyes went wide as they looked at Nikki who just stood there, her expression blank.

 

“ Fine, I'll leave.” She said calmly. She her heels and headed towards her room.

 

“ Ah, Nikki wait-” J.U. Was interrupted by the door being slammed. “ I didn't mean it....”

 

“ Nice going unnie.” CJ glared at her. “ You gone and mad her mad!”

 

“ I didn't mean to-”

 

“ That was very mean unnie.” Min looked at her, looking away. “ Nikki unnie is trying to help us and you made her upset.”

 

“ I really didn't mean to say that.” She looked at her feet, upset as well. “ I was angry and annoyed. It just slipped.”

 

“ She may just need to cool down.” Sapphire stated eating Min's icepop still. “ Just leave her be.”

 

“ But what if she's upset?” Hana spoke quietly, looking at them. “ Remember she was just kicked out of her group not long ago. She must have felt so rejected.” She looked at Nikki's door, worried. “ All that time training and finally getting to what she's been training for and for what? Just to get kicked to the curb randomly? We haven't even gotten the chance to get to know her and we're already judging, something that we didn't want to do, to separate us from the other humans.”

 

Everyone was silent for a moment until J.U. Spoke.

 

“ I'm going to apologize before she actually does leave.” J.U walked quietly down the hallway and stopped in front of Nikki's door. She was surprised to hear soft sobs from the other side. “ Nikki?”

 

She opened the door to see Nikki sitting at the side of her bed, tears pouring down her face. J.U. Ran over and knelt in front of her, guilt washing over her.

 

“ J.U. Unnie, I'm sorry.” Nikki sobbed, wiping away tears as fast as she could. “ I'm sorry for making you angry.”

 

“ Sh, sh.” J.U. Hushed, using her sleeve to wipe the stray tears. “ I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled or said those things. I've been a bad unnie.”

 

“ No, I know you guys don't want me here.” She looked at her hands, sadly. “ I'm an outsider. I've always have been and always will be.”

 

“ Don't say that Nikki-ah.” J.U. Sat on her legs and took her hands. “ We're the outsiders here....Like literally, we're from outer space. You can't get more outsider that a person or group from a different planet, not to mention, universe.”

 

Nikki looked up, trying to stop from chuckling. She smiled a little, only to get her cheeks pinched.

 

“ Aigoo! There you go! Keep that smile!” J.U. Giggled, standing up. She held out her hand to her. “ Let's go back to the others. We should tell them that everything is ok.” She chuckled a little. " Also so they don't think we killed each other."

 

Nikki grinned, taking her hand and followed her, getting greeted by her groupmates.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry it took so long! I know it's short and I wrote this yesterday, but my wrist was really hurting cause I had about 6 vball games tuesday-thursday and I hurt it tuesday so I had no break for it to heal so ya. Still hurts but I'm able to type a little bit more. I swear B.A.P. are coming soon so keep reading and comment! Thanks for the comments and subscribers! Love ya all~ I'll type more tomorrow or someting(I'm kinda freaking out cause my long hair is going to be all gone cause I'm getting a short bobb hair cut type things so ya. I'm flipping out) haha So ya~ byes for now~ ^^