Meeting Triple L

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

A/N: I know this is a lot about Nikki now, but I just wanted to get her out of the way. Haha Next is gonna be our lovely Commander JU! Yays! SO Stuff is going to happen revolving around JU and some drama and other things. BTW Nikki is involve a lot in the drama cause she's the 'out cast' in the group since she's the only human in the group so ya. But there's gonna be some cute moments and I'm going to see if my friend JB1608 can do me a favor for this but it's going to be a surprise! Keke so ya... sorry for the long A/N and that I'm making it longer writing this haha. Enjoy~

 

1 Week Later

 

 

Five girls sat in a well light room with a couch and three makeup tables. There was a coffee table in front of the couch and two side tables on either side. The walls were a creamy color, giving the rather large room a homey/relaxing feel. Min, Sapphire, and Hana sat on the couch talking casually as JU and Nikki were getting their hair done.

 

“ Nikki are you sure your ok?” JU asked, concern covering her soft voice. “ I know I shouldn't have kept that secret from you.”

 

“ Hey, it's fine.” Nikki smiled, her voice soft also, so only JU could hear. “ I'm was never mad about that. I-I just have a lot on my mind I guess you can say.”

 

“ You sure?” JU sounded doubtful. “ You know you can tell me anything right?”

 

Nikki smiled softly, giving a small nod. “ I know, but somethings I need to do myself. Everything is ok.” She gave an OK sigh and winked.

 

“ You girls ready?” Yuhan walked in, smiling. “ It's show time!”

 

The girls got up and looked around.

 

“ Um, where's CJ unnie?” Min asked the question on everyone's mind.

 

“ Ah! I'm sorry!” CJ ran into the room panting. “ I got distracted.”

 

“ Well, we're on, so let's go.” Nikki smiled and walked out of the room.

 

“ Is Nikki ok?” Sapphire asked, worried. “ She seems more....distant lately.”

 

“ That's what I was thinking.” CJ muttered.

 

“ I don't know what's up with her. Her and Zelo won't tell us what happened.” JU sighed. “ Let's go. We're up.”

 

The girls got in there places on stage and wait for the song to start.

 

(Nikki)
It is collaboration
You know who it is
Say “Hush”

(JU)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you worry where you are and
Sorichyeo neoeui ireumeul
We all know and love

(CJ)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you forget where you are and
Sekshihan ni nunbit soge
We all fall in love

(Min)
Dugeun dugeun ttwineun nae shimjangi
Shimjangi michyeo teojil deuthae
Geochin i rideume nae momeul shidgo

(Sapphire)
Banhae beorin sekshihan ibsul
Geu ibsure ppajyeo beorin
Ijen beoseo nal su eopneun namaneui girl OOH~

(JU)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you worry where you are and
Sorichyeo neoeui ireumeul
We all know and love

(CJ)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you forget where you are and
Sekshihan ni nunbit soge
We all fall in love

 

(Nikki)
1, 2, 3, Let’s go!

Modudeul gateun oseul ibgo
Modudeul gateun soneul deulgo
I rideume matchweo

(Min)
Nae chume michyeo

(Nikki)
Urideureui ingineun ije jeoljeong
Saramdeureui shiseoneun naege gojeong 
Jigeum buteo nae momjise mami tteollyeo

(Nikki&Min)
Bara boneun nae nunbiche mami yeollyeo

(Hana)
Jjireureureu gamjeondwen geot gateun
Jjarithan nae sonkkeut cheoreom
Ijen i maeumeul sumgil su eopseo

(Sapphire)
Banhae beorin sekshihan ibsul
Geu ibsure ppajyeo beorin
Ijen beoseo nal su eopneun namaneui girl OOH~

(JU)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you worry where you are and
Sorichyeo neoeui ireumeul
We all know and love

(CJ)
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you forget where you are and
Sekshihan ni nunbit soge
We all fall in love~

I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you worry where you are and
Sorichyeo neoeui ireumeul
We all know and love
I know you’ll be a Super Star 
So don’t you forget where you are and
Sekshihan ni nunbit soge

(All)
We all fall in love

 

The girls bowed and walked off the stage and started to head back to their room excited. Once they got to their room they cheered happily at how well their first performance went.

 

“ Good job girls. I'm very proud of you guys.” Nikki smiled and headed towards the door. “ I'll be back.”

 

“ Where are you going?” JU asked suspiciously at the younger.

 

Nikki rolled her eyes and opened the door. “ To the restroom umma. Gez can't even go to the restroom in piece anymore.”

 

JU chuckled as the other members laughed at the comment. “ Alright, but don't get lost.”

 

“ OK Umma!” She groaned, bumping into B.A.P, who also had their comeback that night. “ Oh, hey you guys.”

 

“ Hey, where you going?” Zelo asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“ Holy monkeys! I have to go pee! God, what is with everyone keep asking me that question!? Does everyone want to know? God!” Nikki dramatically swung her arms up in defeat as she stomp away. “ I swear, these people.”

 

“ Looks like Nikki is back to normal....” CJ stated, but corrected herself. “ Well her normal I guess.”

 

“ I still worry.” JU sighed, crossing her arms. “ She still wont tell me anything.”

 

“ Well, that's why we're here.” Yongguk glared at Zelo and shoved him forward. “ Tell them what you told me.”

 

“This is a private matter Hyung.” Zelo protest, staring at the older. “ You forced me to tell you! Don't I get a say in this?”

 

“ Zelo, they have a right to know.” Yongguk glare became more intense. “ This is her 'family'.”

 

Zelo looked between the two groups and sighed in defeat. “ The reason she's been upset lately was because JaHoon cheated on her. She seen him kiss another girl the same day she disappeared.”

 

The girl's eyes rounded at the news as the four other members of B.A.P looked surprised, Daehyun looking pissed.

 

“ T-that's terrible!” Min shouted. “ How can he do something like that?”

 

Zelo looked away, ashamed. “ I promised Noona I wouldn't tell you guys. She said she needed to handle this herself.”

 

“ Why?” Hana asked, confused. “ Why not-”

 

“ She told me that she needed to be strong. No one can help her besides her.” Zelo rubbed his arm awkwardly. “ She said she needed to prove to herself and to JaHoon that she's strong enough.”

 

“ That's stupid.” Daehyun snapped, and stomped out of the room, angry.

 

“ Yah! Hyung!” Zelo shouted, but was held back by Yongguk, who shook his head. “ But-”

 

“ Why is he so angry?” Min asked, curiously.

 

“ Well, probably because they're best friends and she didn't even tell him.” Youngjae said matter-of-factly. “ Wouldn't you pissed if your best friend told another person before you or kept it from you?”

 

“ I guess.” Min said, uncertain.

 

“ She hasn't told him a lot of things I think.” Hana whispered, barely any sound was heard, but due to the more advance hearing of the groups they heard her.

 

“ What do you mean?” Sapphire raised an eyebrow.

 

“ Well, I was cleaning our room, since JU, Nikki, and myself share a room, and a notebook fell open.” Hana fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. “ I went to pick in and something caught my eye and, well, I-I kinda read it.”

 

“ Mwo!? Hana!” JU shouted, angrily. “ That's invasion of privacy! You can't read her personal stuff!”

 

“ Mianhaeyo,” Hana cried out, on verge of tears, “ b-but Nikki was bullied in her old group!” Everyone was silence for a moment, causing Hana to tug the edge of her skirt more nervous. “ I didn't want to tell you that since I shouldn't have read it, but it seems important now. You know that burn mark on her hand?”

 

“ That's from them?” Zelo's eyes widen as Hana nodded her head.

 

“ She went into a deep depression from them. That's why she barely talked.” Hana whispered. “ They said cruel things which caused her to stop eating and wouldn't look herself in the mirror anymore. S-she...She talked about suicide at one point.”

 

“ M-mwo?” JU stuttered.

 

“ She said she didn't go through with it because she wanted to prove that she was stronger than that. She wanted to prove her ex-group mates wrong.” Hana smiled a little. “ That part of Nikki is in there. Has to prove everyone wrong.”

 

“ Wait, isn't Triple L preforming tonight?” CJ muttered, looking around to the others.

 

The others' eyes widen and sprinted out the door. Hoping Daehyun would find Nikki before Triple L does.

 

**************

 

Nikki walked down the halls, every once in a while greeting some groups who took pictures with her as they both tweeted their meeting.

 

Nikki felt a little better from seeing some of her favorite idols and for their complements and support, but her heart still felt heavy. She let out a silent sigh as she looked around for the restroom. She really didn't need to go, but it was more to get away from her group. It wasn't that she didn't like their company, she really did love them like a family, but she needed time to think over her feelings and thoughts. Her mind has been full of thoughts and doubts lately that it was hard for her to focus on anything. She just wanted to go outside to think things over.

 

“ Hey, looked who it is. It's the reject.” A familiar voice spoke, causing her to freeze in her spot, her eyes wide. “ Bre_K, or should I call you Nikki now?”

 

She took a deep breath and calmed herself before turning around, keeping a blank face. Behind her, she saw five girls.

 

“ What do you want Lee Eunhee?” Nikki asked, her voice showing no emotion.

 

“ It's Penny, and I just thought you would want to see your old group mates?” She had a devilish smile. “ Just to see how your career went down the drain with E-Motion.”

 

“ What the hell are you talking about?” Nikki snapped, before controlling her temper once again. “ We are doing pretty well for just coming out.”

 

“ Well, they'd be a better group without you, I know that for sure.” An red hair girl, by the name of Kim, spoke. Her brown eyes glaring at her with a smirk on her lips. “ Can't dance, can't sing, use are practically useless! Just give it up already!”

 

“ You never even heard me sing.” Nikki stated, her hands becoming fists. “ I have just as much as a right to be an idol like everyone here! I work hard, try my best, and-”

 

“ That doesn't mean anything.” Eunhee chuckled, putting her hand on her hip. “ You're just ugly, untalented, and unlovable. That's probably why your boyfriend cheated on you.”

 

“ M-Mwo?” Her eyes widen a little. “ What do you mean?”

 

“ Oh, don't you recognize out new maknae?” Eunhee gave a fake shocked expression. “ Diana, come here.”

 

A familiar girl walked out, a grin of her features.

 

Nikki's heart dropped seeing the girl. She was the girl JaHoon was with at the karaoke cafe. Her jaw tighten as she forced back tears and anger.

 

“ It was fun messing with that boys heart. He was wrapped around my fingers. It was so easy to trick him, manipulate his feelings.” She chuckled at the thought. “ You know, you aren't that pretty. You're actually kinda ugly, you know? I wonder how you ended up with such a handsome guy.”

 

This is the girl who practically took everything from me. My position in Triple L, my title, my boyfriend. So much prettier and better than myself-

 

“ That is not true.”

 

A voice interrupted her thoughts, making her look up. Daehyun was standing there, his eyes narrow as he glared at the girls. The girls were shocked along with Nikki.

 

“ Nikki is one of the prettiest girls I met and you have no right to put her down like that!” Daehyun snapped walking over to Nikki. “ You guys are good for nothing bullies!”

 

“ O-oppa-”

 

“ Don't call me that!” He growled, his eyes icy. “ You're older than me and you have no right to call me that.”

 

“ You know what, Nikki? You group is just a good-for-nothing group of girls.” Eunhee recomposed herself. “ They'll never be better than-”

 

Bam!

 

EunHee fell to the floor with a loud thud as Nikki shook her sore hand. Everyone stared shocked at the scene. EunHee held her jaw as her lip began to bleed.

 

“ Y-you hit me!”

 

“ Don't EVER talk about my group like that again.” Nikki said coldly, squatting to her level. “ I won't hesitate to break your nasty face next time. Got it?”

 

E-Motion ran over with B.A.P. close behind as they stared wide eyes at the scene, hearing and seeing everything.

 

“ Yongguk Oppa, did you see what she did?!” EunHee looked at Yongguk with teary eyes. “ That monster hit me!”

 

“ Did she call me a monster?” Nikki asked Daehyun, blankly.

 

“ I see that you fell on your face.” Himchan stated coolly. “ What a clumsy girl.”

 

“ Wait, are you-”

 

“ Let's make a deal.” Yongguk looked down at the girl, his voice cold. “ If anyone asks, you fell and hit your face and we won't tell what a terrible, rotten girl you are. Deal?”

 

EunHee's jaw dropped at the man. She was intimidated and surprised by the offer.

 

“ Do we have a deal?” Yongguk narrowed his eyes more.

 

Unable to speak she nodded as her group mates helped her up. They began to walk off, all but one girl. She gave a sorrowful look at Nikki.

 

“ Mianhaeyo, Nikki-ah.” With that she followed the other girls out.

 

“ Noona, are you alright?” Zelo placed a hand on her shoulder as Nikki watch the ex-group members leave.

 

She shrugged his hand off and walked towards her dressing room. Zelo watched her go, feeling hurt and guilty. Yongguk looked at Zelo and patted him on the back, ushering him to follow the girls.

 

“ Zelo, Daehyun. Go with the girls and make sure she's alright. We'll head to our dressing room. We don't want to be the 'third wheel' for say.” Yongguk nodded at Daehyun before taking the other members to their room.

 

Zelo looked at Daehyun before the two of them silently agreed, following the girls. They entered the room as Daehyun shut the door.

 

Soft sobs came from Nikki, her back was to the group. The girls grew worried for their leader as she choked up on tears.

 

“ You know, those girls were right.” She choked, falling to her knees.

 

“ Noona.” Zelo whispered, taking a step, but Daehyun held him back. Zelo gave hima confused and arrogated look, but Daehyun shook his head simply.

 

“ I have no business being here. I have no talent, I'm not pretty, I'm- I'm-” Her voice cracked, she covered . “ You guys would be better off without me.”

 

Everyone stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say to the broken leader. JU walked up to her, her face emotionless.

 

“ Get up.” JU said simply, but when Nikki refused to move, her voice became harder. “ I said get up!” She yanked her to her feet with no effort.

 

“ Unnie-” Min yelped, watching in horror at the two eldest.

 

“ Nikki snap out of it. It's pathetic.” JU growled, holding her up by her forearm.

 

“ You know it's true, JU.” She whispered. “ That's way you never wanted me in the group. Why you said that you guys don't need me-”

 

Smack! Nikki fell to the ground hard as everyone started in horror at JU, who was glaring at Nikki.

 

“ JU!”

 

“ Noona!”

 

“ Nikki!”

 

The group began to run towards her, but JU held up a hand.

 

“ Do NOT touch her!” JU growled, throwing her hand down. “ Get up Nikki.”

 

Nikki sat their with her hand on her cheek. She looked at JU with wide, watery eyes. “ Y-you hit me...”

 

“ You need to stop thinking those bad things, Nikki! We need you Nikki. You're part of this messed up, crazy, weird family and you need to open your eyes.” JU snapped. “ Now get up!”

 

Nikki hesitated for a moment before getting to her feet. She rubbed her sore cheek and nodded. “ I thinks what I needed unnie. Thank you.”

 

“ Anytime.” JU patted her shoulder, but see seen a pained expression in Nikki's face as tears rolled down her face. “ Mwo? What's wrong Nikki?”

 

“.... My hand REALLY hurts, unnie.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

 

Hey back with another chapter. JU is coming up and yes I know. Nikki is lame and realized her hand was hurt after JU slapped her. Haha So please comment and subscribe! I'll try to write more often , but no promises. I have senior night next week and a talent show coming soon so ya. BTW! I GET TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM FOR MY SENIOR NIGHT!!!! Sorry really excited! Hopefully I won't mess up! Haha Well byes for now my lovely readers!