The Chase part 1

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 “ Nikki unnie! Let's go in this cafe!” Min pointed to a cute little cafe. The large window read 'Angel Cafe'.

 

Nikki looked at the boys behind her, who were wearing disguises like her. “ You ok going here?”

 

“ We don't mind. It's up to you guys.” Yongguk shrugged.

 

“ Ok! Leggo!” Nikki grinned linked arms with Min and Daehyun.

 

“ You're been listening to No Mercy again, haven't you?” Min rolled her eyes.

 

“.... No.... Ok yes. How you know?”

 

“ 'Cause the only time you say 'Leggo' is when you practice Zelo's rapping part.” Min said matter-of-factly.

 

“ No!... OK yes! God I'm a terrible liar!” Nikki let her head hang, causing everyone to laugh. “ And we've been around each other to much! It's kinda creepy you know me to well.”

 

“ No you're just predictable.” Min smirked unlinking her arm from Nikki as they entered the building.

 

“ Gasp!” Nikki did a fake hurt expression. “ You did not just call me the 'P' word!”

 

“ What? Pabo?” Min teased, sticking her tongue out.

 

“ Oh right through the heart!” She held her hand over her heart as if she's been stabbed. “ You killed me!”

 

“ Yah, pabo. Stop being so mellow-dramatic.” Daehyun lightly tapped her head with his fist. “ When did you become this hyper?”

 

“ When I got out of Triple L.” She smiled. “ I guess you don't like the real me, huh?”

 

Daehyun shook his head. “ no, it's not that. You just act so different. Back with the other group you barely even talked to me.”

 

She smiled weakly. “ I have my reasons.”

 

Before he, or anyone else, could ask her more the waitress came. “ How many people?”

 

“ 8!” Nikki answered quickly.

 

“ OK, right this way.” The waitress lead them to the back of the Cafe to a large table. “ I'll be back to take your orders.”

 

“ Thanks.” Himchan smiled, causing the waitress to blush as she walked away.

 

Nikki sat there awkwardly as everyone stared at her. She looked up and then looked away, nervously, hoping they wouldn't ask about the reason of the personality change. Soon she started humming and bouncing around in her seat.

 

“ Are you humming the hungry song?” Min raised an eyebrow, trying to hide a grin.

 

“ Yes. I'm hungry! What do you expect?” Nikki continued to hum and bounce.

 

“ The hungry song?” Jongup asked looked at Min.

 

“ Yeah, she made up a song called the Hungry Song. When she gets hungry she starts singing or humming it.” Min shook her head smiling. “ She made up the when she forgot to eat so she complained to us, E-Motion, to make her food and when we refused she started to sing it.”

 

“ It worked.” Nikki beamed. “ I even got ice cream out of it!”

 

“ How does it go?” Zelo asked, curious.

 

“ Um...” Nikki blushed. “ It's kinda embarrassing.”

 

“ Just sing it.” Himchan smiled. “ it can't be that bad.”

 

“ Um...Ok?” She smiled a little. “ Hungry, hungry, I'm so hungry, Please make me something yummy, if you don't I won't care, cause I'll annoy you every where.... Then it just repeats until the person gets annoyed and gets me food.”

 

They laughed, causing her to blush and put her head down.

 

“ Nikki-ah! Don't be embarrassed, it was really cute.” Himchan chuckled patting her head, causing her to look up. “ We didn't expect that from you at all though.”

 

“ Aigoo! So cute!” Min tease, pinching her cheeks.

 

“ Min you have 5 seconds to let go of my face before I bite you.” Nikki said in a monotone voice.

 

Min instantly let go and pouted, causing everyone to laugh even harder.

 

Everyone stopped though as Min yelped in surprise. A big plate of food was dropped on her head. A girl with blonde hair smirked, letting the tray hit the ground.

 

“ Opps. Sorry, Min-Younggie, didn't mean to.” She placed a hand on her hip. “ But it does make you look somewhat prettier.”

 

“ S-Sooyoung?” Min looked up, nervously.

 

“ What's your problem?” Yongguk shouted, outraged.

 

“ That Min-Younggie ugly self is here.” Sooyoung shrugged. “ I don't know how you guys can even be around her.”

 

“ What are y-”

 

Yongguk was interrupted as Nikki took a plate of cake from the cart, next to there table, and shoved it in Sooyoung's face. Everyone looked at Nikki, who looked majorly pissed off.

 

“ 1) Don't EVER insult my groupmates. 2) Talk to Min like that again, I'll punch you in the face and 3) the only ugly girl here is you.” Nikki said calm, but then she smiled lightly. “ I think the cake look makes you look way better.”

 

“ H-how dare you!” She shouted, furious. “ Do you know who I am?!”

 

“ Do I even care?” She shot back. “ If your curious it's no, so.... go away before you really piss me off.” Sooyoung stood there, staring dumbfounded.

 

“ Wait a second. I know who you guys are!” Sooyoung looked shocked. “ You're BAP and you're Bre_K!”

 

Nikki's eyes widen, fearfully. “ No we aren't!”

 

“ BAP and Bre_K is here!” Sooyoung shouted excitedly, forgetting about everything that just happened.

 

“ No, they're not!” Nikki looked at the guys, who looked terrified. “ Let's get out of here!”

 

They stood up and ran for the back exit, fangirls and boy right behind.

 

“ Crud! What did you guys have to be so popular!?” Min shouted, running close to Yongguk.

 

“ Not my fault that I'm so amazing and that BAP is hot!” Nikki shouted running in front of the group, next to Daehyun and Zelo.

 

“ Did you just call us hot?” Daehyun looked at her like she was crazy for saying that at this time.

 

“ Well, I'm not going to lie!” Nikki ran faster. “ Split up! Maybe we can get away easier. Regroup back at TS building!”

 

They agreed and split up into three groups. Nikki, Zelo, and Daehyun ran towards the park, Yongguk and Min towards the Han river, and Youngjae, Jongup, and Himchan towards some random destination.

 

**********

 

“ I-I think we lost them.” Yongguk panted, hands on knees.

 

“ Y-yeah. Looks like it.” She mirrored Yongguk. “ Crazy fans.”

 

“ Let's sit and rest.” Yongguk sat down as Min nodded in agreement, plopping down right next to him. “ You want to tell me why the Sooyoung girl was picking on you?”

 

Min sat there quietly and stared at the sparkling river. She sighed and shook her head. “ She was a girl from my old school. She was the queenka and since I was the next kid they picked on me. Even my family that adopted me treated me badly.” She gave a small smile. “ Been here for a few years and I already have a life story here. Weird how that works, right?”

 

Yongguk smiled lightly at her. “ Right, but next time you see them, stand up to them. Nikki isn't going to throw cake in people's face and threaten them all the time. She couldn't even do it for herself.”

 

Min looked interested, watching his every move. “ What do you mean?”

 

Yongguk cursed himself for even mentioning it. He had a talk with his manager and the girls manager about Nikki's old group. He wasn't aloud to give the information, and he didn't blame her for not wanting this out.

 

“ Uh,....” His phone rang and he mentally sighed in relief as he picked up the phone. “ Yaboseyo.”

 

“ Yongguk hyung, we have a small problem.” Zelo spoke on the other line.

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ Nikki noona is missing.” There was a long silence between them. “ Hyung?”

 

“ What do you mean she went missing?” Yongguk squinted his eyes, annoyed.

 

“ Well we were separated by a big crowd of people and I can't find her.....” He pause as a audible gulp was heard. “ And Daehyun hyung is gone too.”

 

“ What?!” Yongguk yelled in disbelief.

 

“ Yongguk oppa, what's wrong?” Min looked nervous.

 

“ Everything is fine.” Yongguk lied, patting her back before returning to his conversation. “ have you looked for them?”

 

“ Yes, but I can't find them-” There was a bunch of high pitched screams from the other line. “ Crap! Fangirls found me! Got to go! Meet you back at the TS!”

 

With that the line went dead. Yongguk sighed and got to his feet. “Let's head back before your unnies start to worry and have my head.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

So i promised it would be longer and ya sorry if it's not long enough but...... Part 2 is coming in like 2-10 minutes! yay! Sorry for taking so long. I have to get my grades up again. Career Biology is super hard. TT~TT but it's end of quarter  and I passed all my class right now. I'm still waiting news on my Career Biology because I'm on border line right now. SO yah. Comment subscribe and thank you guys for everything!