First Encounter

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 Five girls sat in the office of the CEO of TS Entertainment, arms crossed and annoyed....Well except for one of the girls. She was sitting cheerfully, looking around the rather large office. They were waiting for the CEO due to their recent concern of the new member.

 

“ Hello girls!” A man, maybe in his mid thirties or so, walked in happily. “ I'm Shin YuHan, I'm your manager.”

 

“ So you must know about us, correct?” One of the girls, a long hair brunette girl sat in one of the chairs. She looked a little pissed if you first saw her, though her being an ulzzang didn't really make her any less scary.

 

He cleared his throat and nodded, a little intimidated from the girl. “ N-ne. I know of your situation. Same as B.A.P.'s.”

 

“ Good,” she frowned, sitting up straight in a professional manner, “ then why is there a human girl in our group? She is not authorized by our 'higher ups'.”

 

“ Well, you see, the reason being for this is because she has experience and you guys don't.” YuHan smiled leaning against the CEO's desk.

 

“ Um, where is..”

 

“ He is at a meeting.” YuHan smiled. “ I'll be here to listen to all your complaints and so on.”

 

“ Does she know about us?” Another girl with brunette hair, it in a high bun, and headphone's asked, raising an eyebrow. “ Have you told her yet?”

 

“ Um, she's informed.” He nodded nervously, remembering the conversation between him and the girl. “ She kind of guessed.”

 

“ What do you mean she guessed?” asked the other girl. Her hair was light brown and was wavy.

 

“ Well, I walked in and told her ' We have somethings to discuss about your group members' and the first thing she said was 'Are they alien's?'.” He sighed, scratching the back of his head. “ I told her and she nodded, walking away. She's quiet scary, especially when she's on break from practicing.”

 

“ Oh! She's scary?” The younger, more cheerful girl, asked. “ Like how scary?”

 

YuHan gulped, remembering when he interrupted her dance practice. “ Very. Just don't mess with her music. She is a killer.”

 

“ So when do we get to meet her?”

 

“ We're actually going right now, J.U.” YuHan stood straight and walked towards the door. “ Right this way.”

 

************

 

The five girls followed behind YuHan quietly, not really knowing what to expect from the new girl. They reached a door with a sign reading ' Practice session. Do NOT disturb.'

 

The girls looked between each other and looked into the room through the little window in the center of the door. They saw a girl with short black hair and a 'KO'ed'hat with a smiley face with X eyes, dancing in the room.

 

“ Looks as though you get to see her in action.” YuHan sighed, looking nervous. “ She's not going to be happy to see us though. She hates when people interrupt her practice, especially since she was kicked out of her old group.”

 

“ Huh? Kicked out?” The younger girl asked, confused. The other girls looked at him. “ I thought her contract was canceled due to problems with family and such.”

 

“ Well, that's the story they told. She was kicked out due to-”

 

“ Is it really polite to talk behind people's backs?” A voice interrupted YuHan's statement, causing him to jump two feet away from the door. “ Manager, what are you doing here anyway?”

 

They turned to see the new member standing between the door way, she looked a little annoyed.

 

“ I, uh, I-” He coughed a little to regain his composure. “ I had a meeting with the other girls and wanted you to meet them.” He took a step behind the five girls, who looked at him strangely.

 

“ I see.” She looked at the others and nodded her head, leaning against the door frame. “ Annyeong, Nikki imnida.”

 

“ You're quite informal, you know?” One of the girls, who wore headphones, spoke as she raised an eyebrow.

 

“ Well, I'm guessing your CJ.” She gave a little smile.

 

The girl, CJ, looked a little surprised and crossed her arms. “ How do you know?”

 

“ YuHan told me a little bit about you girls. He said CJ is the girl version of Youngjae and you remind me so much of him.” She shrugged, giving a blank expression.

 

“ Nikki, could you be a little nicer?” YuHan sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. “ You six will be living together and starting off in a fight like this isn't going to help.”

 

“ Mwo?” She raised an eyebrow at him. “ Crazy-Manager-Say-What?”

 

He sighed again, knowing the situation's outcome. “ We decided to keep you girls together and you'll all stay in a dorm together.”

 

Nikki stayed silent and looked at their manager, surprised.

 

“ Nikki unnie, are you OK?” The younger girl asked looking at her worriedly.

 

Nikki looked at the younger. “ How do you know your younger?”

 

“ Oh, cause I use to listen to Triple L all the time.” She beamed. “ You were my favorite in the group. You and Anne.”

 

Nikki watched her carefully, taking some interest in the shorter girl.“ What's your name kid?”

 

“ Min JinYoung!” She grinned, bowing. “ But call me Min!”

 

Nikki could help, but laugh a little. “ Cute.”

 

“ What?! The Nikki is actually laughing?!” YuHan shouted, being over dramatic.

 

Nikki frowned, rolling her eyes. “ Mianhaeyo. Let me properly introduce myself.” She bowed at the group. “ Annyeong hassayeo, Nikki imnida.”

 

“ Annyeong hassayeo, CJ imnida.” Cj bowed.

 

“ J.U. Imnida.”

 

“ Sapphire imnida.”

 

“ Hana imnida.”

 

“ Min imnida!”

 

“I'm glad to see you're all getting along.” YuHan smiled, clapping his hands together. “ Nikki are you done with dance practice? If so, then I can take you to your guys new dorm.”

 

“Actually, I'm suppose to go and meet JaHoon Oppa downstairs right now.” She bowed to the girls. “ I'll meet you girls at home. It was nice meeting you.”

 

“ Oh, well don't stay up to late. You and Min have singing and dance rehearsal tomorrow morning at 5am.” YuHan looked at his phone. “ Be home by 10pm and be in bed by 11. Araso?”

 

“ Ne, see ya!” She waved and ran down the stiars.

 

YuHan looked at the other girls who waved goodbye to their new member. “ So? What do you think of her?”

 

They all looked at each other before J.U. Stepped forwards. “ She seems to be alright for now. We will see how everything unfolds for now.”

 

 

A/N

 

sorry that was short and boring. It's mostly just the five girl's reaction to the human. Haha Sorry it's ish and it took so long. I had vball and also hurt my wrist..it kinda hurts. Haha Well comment and junk. So tired and I'll update again as soon as I can. Byes