Emotion Teaser 2!

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

KwaYoung: Annyeong! We are back with all your updates in the Kpop world! I'm your lovely MC KwaYoung!

WoonHa: And your charmingly handsome MC WoonHa!

KwaYoung: Yet again, no one cares! * gives thumbs up to screen* We are here for more news!

WoonHa: More news of the E-Motion girls! We have got word on the last 3 girls! 

KwaYoung: and to keep it fair we made sure not to peek at the information! The last member has official agreed to sign for this group! We are curious to see who it is since apparently it use to be a member of a popular group right now, but has been dismissed.

WoonHa: Ok! Our first member we'll be talking about is... *opens envolope* oh a girl who has a well known face! It's our lovely friend Kwon JiYun! She actually has been MCing and was featured on our news broadcast a few times. Her stage name is J.U. She plays guitar, piano, drums and violin, and is a great MC and voice actor. She also models.

KwaYoung: Wipe your mouth your drowling. *WoonHa checks face nervously* Next is..... A late comer names Hanako, or Hana as her stage name. She speaks English Vietanmese and Japanese. She is Vietnamese but moved to Japan a year ago. She just came to Korean two months before.

WoonHa: What is up with all these hot girls?! *gets hit in head with pillow*... Ow..

KwaYoung: And lastly we have....* eyes widen is surprise* Omo! It can't be!!!

WonnHa: What!? * takes notes from KwaYoung and looks over, surprised too* Omo! Can it be?

KwaYoung: Lastly we have an ex-member of Triple L, that has been becoming more popular by the day, the ex-lead rapper of Triple L and the new Leader of E-Motion is Bre_K! She is now going by the name Nikki. She speaks English, Korean, some Japanese, some Chinese, and some German. She is very good at most sports, and acting.

WoonHa: I was so upset hearing that Bre_K's contract was canceled but now I'm more excited for the new girl group to debut now! That would explain why she doesn't need much time to train with the group.

KwaYoung: I'm also looking forward to this new group. It should be interesting to see what the girl version of B.A.P. will do.

WoonHa: Well it looks like it's time to say our goodbyes to our lovely audience.

KwaYoung: Looks so. Well, we'll have the lastest updates on this new group so keep watching and wait for them to debut! Cheer them on lik ewe will! This is your lovely MC KwaYoung signing off!

WoonHa: And your handsome MC WoonHa signing off.

Both: Bye-Bye!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Last, First Name: Kwon Ji Yun

 

Stage Name: J.U

 

Age: 19

 

Position: Sub rapper/vocalist/Dancer, ulzzang.

 

Bias: Kim Himchan

 

Specialties: She play the guitar, piano, drum and violin, modeling, MC and voice acting.

 

Hobbies: Writing and composing lyrics, practice and creating new choreography, taking picture, exercise to keep her body in shape, spend times with family, friends and her puppy, do volunteering works.

 

Race/Nationality: Korean and American

 

 Personality: Ji Yun is a happy and very cheerful girl. She like to help people and always look out for other before herself. Whenever you see her you will always see a smile appear on her face. She is childish and very playful, she can be mature as well when it come to serious matters. She is smart but slow on many things. Ji Yun hated to be judgemental and like to get to know people first before she judge them. She is caring and can be clumsy sometimes, she hated to see people sad and always tried to make them feel better or just be there for them when they needed someone to talk or listen to. Very organized and a clean freak, hate messiness and always clean her room. She is very shy and quiet when she meet new people, but with her family and friends she is the exact opposite. She is a patient type of person and always carefully go over her works for school. She get annoy easily. She also have a short temper when it come to useless or stupid matters. Not a morning person and like her beauty sleep. Sometimes she can go PMS for a random moment, one moment she is nice and cheerful then the next moment she can be grumpy and mean. She is a confident and tough type of girl with a somewhat bipolar personality but that what make her rather a unique girl.

Ji Yun is independent. She likes to do things herself. She doesn't mind it if anyone asks if they can help her but Ji Yun usually does things by herself. Another reason why she likes to do things by herself is because she doesn't want to be a burden to others. She tries to help other people but when they don't need help she just leaves them because she doesn't want them to be annoyed by her presence. Ji Yun doesn't like it if she like she's being pushed around. She doesn't mind if she's being pushed to something she likes but if it's something she hates then she will get stubborn and won't do it no matter what. Ji Yun is easy to take care of because she never complains. She only complains to her friends but they're mostly "I'm bored." or "I'm hungry." But she never complains to any one about anything else. One hard thing about her is that when you want her to pick something she'll say somewhere along th lines of "I don't mind which one." She's not very picky and will probably accept everything, especially edible food. Ji Yun keeps all her negative thoughts and feelings to herself. She doesn't let them out and covers them with either a smile or a laugh but even if she does that, it seems fake. Nobody really asks about it, even her friends because they know that she doesn't want to talk about it. She is easily jealous and she denies it at first. But when it comes back again and bother her, she gets really insecure. She always insecure about herself but she learns to appreciate that she's unique and everyone like her for who she is.

 

Habits:

  • When she nervous she look at the floor and won't look up.

  • Ji Yun is bad at lying so she play with her hair when she lied.

  • She always tilted her head to the side when she lost or confuse.

  • Ji Yun does a funny happy dance when she hyper, happy and maybe sometimes random.

 

Bio: Came to Earth about several years ago with the rest of the girls from Planet Kanto, the sister planet to Planet Mato. She landed in the US after the ship crashed. Traveled a little with the maknae of the group and ended up in Korean. Was taken in by G-Dragon's family along with the maknae. She currenty attending Seoul Performing Arts and is in her final year. Her family include her father, mother, older brother and her. Her older brother is Ji Yong or G-Dragon of the famous group Big Bang. She was inspired by him and the whole YG family to this idol dream. She also got to meet Yongguk later, discovering BAP's plans. She could have audition to become YG's trainee but she choose not to and decide to join TS Entertainment. A few years later, after finding the rest of the group, they audition together.


 

tumblr_ly5dzuAabv1r1lfvto1_500.jpg


Name: Hanako 
Stagename: Hana (in Japanese mean “Flowers”)
Age:17
Position: Dancer
Bias: Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup 
Specialties: English, Vietnamese, Japanese(just a little)
Hobbies: Reading Manga, drawing, cooking, dance
Race/Nationality: Vietnamese

Habits: Draw every time I feel bored, dance when happy, worried or stress, eat sweets, space out in own little world

Bio: Come to Earth about several years ago with the rest of the girls from Planet Kanto, the sister planet to Planet Mato. Was separated from group and found herself in Vietnam. After a year there she went to Japan and later got a call from her group(through their communicator that she fixed) saying they were in South Korea. Love Japan and Manga, love cosplaying but then started listening to Kpop and began to dance, a big fan of Beyonce. Very clumsy and silly (sometimes make people feel annoyed)

Personality: talkative but abit shy with stranger, smile alot not like her scary appearance

hinh0195

 

Name: Brittany

Stage Name: Bre_K(Old group)/Niki

Age:17(American) 19(Korean)

Position: Main Rapper/dancer, Leader

Bias: Zelo

Specialties: English, Korean, some Japanese/Chinese, very little German, Sports, acting, quick learning.

Hobbies:watching movies(mostly war movies and scary/action.), reading, Skateboarding/snowboarding, and playing video games

Race/Nationality: White, Native American

Personality: Quiet and shy around people she doesn't know, but can get super hyper. She seems cold to people she doesn't know. Can be very short tempered and gets annoyed easily. Pretty easy going unless working or playing her video games. Tomboyish and acts cool. Acts goofy and some times cutesy with her group members. Loves to do aegyo when she has to much sugar or eats something to sweet or eats pocky/strawberries.

Habits: Cursing playing video games, when something sounds funny/interesting in any language repeats and says the word over and over, over working, scaring people, popping out of no where, and when not wanting to answer a question she “Shuts Down”.

Bio: Lived in the U.S. until she couldn't handle the pressure of being a sports player and having a near death experience from it. Audition with several companies until one took her in. Debuted with a group called Triple L (made up group I made ^^ and 3 L's stand for Live Laugh Love). Was kicked out after 7 months cause CEO thought she didn't look the part for the group. TS soon picked her up right after and after a month of training is ready to debut with the 5 other E-Motion girls.

Nikkisemotionpics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 

Hey sorry it took so long. I've been busy and had to wait for some things but it's all cool! It's up! I'll try to post chapter 3 tomorrow or something. Ya... I'm kinda tired. Long day of being yell at and such. BTW I did use my pic as my character(partly cause i was a little lazy to find one. haha and I know the top pic . I was drenched from the rain and had to take all my make-up off so sorry about the...blahness. haha, but I wore a hat to cover my wet hair so ya. but whatevers haha. Enjoy. comment and such.

The lucky people in my story:

 

Animedila

momini

kpopbap

hanako190696

Solana401 

thank you 5 for applying! Sorry it took so long!