Introducing the first three members!

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

KwaYoung: Annyeong haseyo! I am your lovely Kpop news MC Lee Jiyoung!

WoonHa: And I am you handsome MC Lee WoonHa!

KwaYoung: No one cares! *smiles innocently before looking back at camera* We have the latest news on TS Entertainment's new girl group! We have got the name of the group and are ready to tell you!

WoonHa: Yep! This new girl group is named E-Motion! It stands for " Exellent, Musical, Outstanding, Talented, Intellegent, Optimistic, Naturals"

KwaYoung: What the heck does that mean?

WoonHa: It's all there characteristics! Duh! Man and you get mad when I make fun of B.A.P.'s name!

KwaYoung: Cause they are the Best. Absolute. Perfect. guys!

WoonHa: Whatever.

KwaYoung: Well anyways these girls are going to consist of 6 talented girls we were told.

WoonHa: They are HOT- Ow! *Rubs shoulder* Wait 6? I only see 5 names!

KwaYoung: TS Entertaiment is currently working on recruiting a girl from another group. She was kicked out a while back and has been talking with her for her to come a join.

WoonHa: Wait isn't their comeback new month?

KwaYoung: Yes, but they won't tell us who the girl is. So we were told to release some info of the first 3 girls!

WoonHa: FIrst we have lovely Maknae Min JinYoung! Her stage name is Min and she is the youngest in E-Motion by a month or two. She knows 3 languages too. English, Korean, and Japanese.

KwaYoung: Maybe she can help you with your English.

WoonHa: Ha ha ha. Very funny. Well she is also one of the rappers in the group. Next we have Zhang Xiao or Sapphire! She is the lead vocal and Visual. She also knows 3 languages: English, Korean, and Mandrian.

KwaYoung: Wow are they all that smart?

WoonHa: Well that's what the I in E-Motion stands for.* rolls eyes and looks back to papers* Lastly we have the lovely Main Vocalist, Bae Hyemi, who also goes by her stage name CJ!.... Wow she's smart!

KwaYoung: Oppa! What? What is it? Stop staring at her picture and tell our lovely audience Pabo!

WoonHa: Eh! She knows 7 languages!

KwaYoung: Wha!?! *Takes papers* Wow she knows English,Spanish,French,Chinese,German,Korean, and Tagalog! Amazing!

WoonHa: Hey CJ~ Just gonna throw this out there.... I'm single. *wink*

KwaYoung:....*whacks him with pillow* OK this is all we have time for! We will have your latest update about E-Motion soon! Hope you guys are all excited! Until next time! BYe-Bye~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the applications and the character info for these characters! I'm going to say There are still two spots open! Jong-up and HimChan is still avaliable. I need these before sunday or I'll have to make them up and that's no fun. *pouts* so APPLY!!!! OK heres the first 3 members! Thank you 

 

Name: Zhang Xiao

 

Stagename: Sapphire

 

Age:17

 

Position: Vocalist, Visual

 

Bias: Daehyun

 

Specialties: English, Mandarin, Korean

 

Hobbies: Wushu, swimming, dancing, shopping, and Skateboarding

 

Race/Nationality: Chinese

 

Personality: 4D personalities. Short temper. Sarcastic, but an overall fun cute happy girl. Very Emotional.

 

Habbits:Skateboards in school to get to class faster, Fixes you hair a lot, fall asleep in class

 

Bio: Come to Earth about several years ago with the rest of the girls from Planet Kanto, the sister planet to Planet Mato. Was separated from the rest of the group when ship crash and was taken in by a Chinese family. Studied in America for a year. Later went to South Korea for vacation with the family but surprisingly found your friends there. Audition with them to TS entertainment when discovering B.A.P.'s plan.

 

Picture:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpeLB5vKrIcaet_Dwjpjt

 

 

 

 

Name: Min JinYoung
 

Stage name: Min


Bias: Yongguk.Zelo


Position : Rapper/vocal, Maknae

Age : 16

Plays : guitar, piano, drums

Speaks : Korean, Japanese, english

Hobbies : Cheerleading, soccer, Basketball

Bio : Come to Earth about several years ago with the rest of the girls from Planet Kanto, the sister planet to Planet Mato. Was separated from the group when ship crashed. Was taken in while she was wondering Korea. Had a rough time with her parnets and in school and she was bullied she got beat up,Her sister beat her also. She ran into Sapphire when roaming the streets and later found the rest of the girl, auditioning with them. When she got in as a trainee she was happy she can take out her feelings in dancing, playing soccer, Singing It makes her feel good.

 

Last, First Name: Bae Hyemi

 

Stage Name:CJ

 

Age:16

 

Position: 2nd main vocal

 

Bias:Zelo and L

 

Specialties:Knows 7 languages(English,Spanish,French,Chinese,German,Korean,Tagalog)

 

Hobbies: Cooking,Singing and Learning new things

 

Race/Nationality:Korean-American

 

Personality: Shy at first but once you get to know her she is outgoing and funny

 

Habits: Going on Instagram before sleeping and uploading selcas

 

Bio: Come to Earth about several years ago with the rest of the girls from Planet Kanto, the sister planet to Planet Mato. Was separated from group with the commander of the group and were stuck in the LA(USA). Wandering the country trying to find her friends she learned several language(traveling through the US, Fance, germany, and China),.  When she found everyone with the commander of the group the group auditioned for TS Ent. She brought many gifts back to give her fellow members,B.A.P,the managers(after she audition) and the CEO. She will always cheer up people when the are down.