Discovery Part 1

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 “ What do you mean she's gone?” JU snapped, glaring.

 

“ I mean she's not upstairs, in the bathroom, kitchen, dining room, the closet, or under the bed!” CJ panted, panicked. “ She's not in the house at all!”

 

“ Closet and under the bed?” Youngjae muttered, uncertain as to why a 'woman' would be under the bed.

 

“ She's like a cat. Loves to be alone a lot.” Min explained and fumbled as she took out her phone. “ I'll call her.”

 

“ Good idea. Well look on the streets.” JU looked at her girls, all giving an equally concern look.

 

“ We'll help look for her.” Himchan stated placing his hand on the panicked girl. “ Right Yongguk?”

 

“ Of course.” Yongguk nodded and looked at his boys. “ We're going to split up with the girls. Jongup go with Hana, Daehyun with Sapphire, Himchan is going with JU, Youngjae and CJ together, and Zelo-”

 

“ I'll go by myself.” Zelo nodded and looked at Min. “ You and Min should stay here in case she comes back.”

 

“ Good idea Zelo.” He ruffled the young blonde's hair and turned to the rest of the group.

 

“ Thank you guys.” JU nodded and headed towards the door. “ Let's move out.”

 

They group went all in their own directions and the search began. JU walked quickly ahead of Himchan, her head snapping back-and-forth searching for her missing member.

 

“ JU, calm down. We'll find her.” Himchan took several large steps to catch up to the younger. “ Maybe she went out to the market to get some stuff.”

 

“ She would have told us.” JU shook her head, tears welling in her eyes. “ What if she was kidnapped or she is upset from the embarrassment or.... or she over heard us. Oh god! She over heard us and now she's upset cause we didn't tell her!”

 

“ JiYun!” Himchan grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him. “ Calm down. You need to stay calm fo rthe sake of your group. With their leader missing you need to step up and show them that everything is ok, even if it isn't.”

 

JU stared at him for a moment before nodding her head giving a weak 'ok'. Himchan smiled and wiped her tears.

 

“ Good, now let's keep looking.” He gave a kind smile and patted her head before taking her hand and leading her down the street.

 

She stared at their hands as a small blush came across her face. Her eyes traveled up his arm and to his perfect face.

 

' How much do I like oppa?'

 

*************

 

Nikki walked down the streets of Seoul, not caring where she was walking. Her pink hood covered her head. She sighed as she saw the stores pass by.

 

' I really thought we were friends. How can JU say we aren't?' Nikki frowned and looked up, seeing a karaoke cafe. ' Is that JaHoon? What is he doing there by himself?'

 

The red hair boy looked around and smiled. He stood up to greet a girl as the girl leaned in a gave him a peck on the lips. They both sat down as JaHoon took the girl's hand in his as they talked.

 

Nikki's jaw dropped at the sight as her eyes widen. She shook her head trying to snap out of it.

 

' This really can't be happening.' She watched as he kissed the girl on the lips this time. 'OK I guess is can.' Her fist curled as she readjusted her camo bag strap and headed into the building. ' I'm not going to be played a fool!'

 

She went past the tables and silently glared at JaHoon who was to busy laughing and holding the girl's hand to notice. She slipped into the restroom and locked the door.

 

She pulled out a baggy purple shirt with a cartoon cat on the front, smiling, along with black shorts. She took out her red long hair, choppy wig that had blond at the tip and placed it on. To top it off, she added a black hat with a yellow 'OK'ed' on the back and sunglasses.

 

She looked in the mirror and nodded, approving that she looked nothing like Bre_K or Nikki. She headed out of the restroom and to the counter that was towards the back of the cafe about 10 feet from the stage.

 

“ Hello, how may I help you?” A brunette, younger girl smiled at her.

 

“ Jordan, it's Brittany, can you get oppa out here.” She asked, pulling down her glasses.

 

“ Oh! Sure Britt.” Jordan grinned and run off to the back. A few moments later a tall blond hair boy walked out.

 

“ Oh, Bri-”

 

“ Shhh.” She placed a finger to her lips. “ I have a favor to ask.”

 

He tilted his head confused but nodded. “ Sure, of course anything for my little buddy.”

 

“ Thank you.” Nikki nodded. She looked into the small groups of tables, spotting on individual. “ You see the red hair boy?”

 

“ Ne, wae?”

 

“ I need a little pay back.” She smiled weakly. “ He's with another girl and he's dating me so you see where this is going, right?”

 

“ Ah, the same old Brittany.” He glared at JaHoon. “ I'll get everything set up for you. What song?”

 

She grinned and whispered in his ear.

 

***************************

 

“ God, where is she?” Zelo panted, stuffing his phone in his pocket. “ Noona never ignores my calls!”

 

He stopped in front of a small cafe and wiped his forehead with the back of his arm. He looked up and heard a familiar song. He looked at the source and saw two girls on a small stage in the cafe.

 

A girl with red chop hair pulled the mic to her lips and began.

 

This new person isn't you, not the same boy that I knew
I can't take it though I've tried, Left me dizzy, wonder why?
Who the hell's breakin up with who
You're tryin to say we're through
You better mean what you say, yeah

So many others in my life would've never made me cry
But I gave it all to you, left-left it lost it all to you
Who the hell's breakin up with who
You're tryin to say we're through
Just try to live without me, yeah

 

 

The brunette girl began to sing as she placed a hand on the red hair girl's shoulder.


Tonight this rain keeps fallin over me
It's so pathetic can't you see
No, you can't make it better
Let me go, my heart ain't yours anymore

 

Both girls separated from each other and began to sing to each side of the stage.


Don't hang around, just go away
You won't see me, I'm not gonna stay
You thought I'd end up missin you
Just who do you think that you are
I'll find a love that's more than show
And you'll regret the day you let me go
This sadness doesn't stay long boy
Cause love is over, love love is over tonight

 

The red hair girl began to rap, which surprised him. His eyes rounded as he realized who it was. She began to descend down the stairs a to a familiar boy. She rapped to him, lightly pulling on his sleeve like his was disgusting.


Just say what you gotta say
So I can get you out the way
Fiancé, Beyonce I'm walkin out of destiny
Not lonely but I'm on my own, a stronger solo That's my way
I wont have no regrets, that's so yesterday, so damn cliché
Boy you can try to pretend
Acting cool until the end
All you do is act a fool
You ain't without 
your crew
Time is over, I gotta go
So long, goodbye, adios
Don't ever wanna see your shameful face over here no more

 

Nikki pulled a pie of a cart and shoved it into JaHoon's face. The girl beside him yelped as some cream fell on her. JaHoon eyes rounded, shocked.


Tonight! This rain keeps fallin over me
It's so pathetic can't you see
No you can't make it better
Let me go, my heart ain't yours anymore


The rest of the song was lost as Zelo watched every move of Nikki with mixed emotions; admiration, confused, anger, sadness, and... a little happiness.


Cause love is over, love love is over tonight

 

The song ended and the two girls posed with a their hands broken from each other, representing a broken heart. The crowd cheered as the two bowed.

 

Nikki hopped off the stage, bowed to the other singer and an older man and picked up her bag. She started to head towards the door, brushing past Zelo and out the door. Then JaHoon stood up and left after her.

 

It took Zelo a moment to process all that happened. He his heels and walked out of the building after them. He stopped a few yards away when he saw the two of them arguing.

 

“ Brittany, please listen!” JaHoon begged, sounding desperate.

 

“ Listen to what? Your lies? The same lies you've been telling me since we've met?” Nikki shouted, angrily.

 

“ Will you just listen?!”

 

“ Aniyo! Why should I?! You're just like every other boy I've met!” She cried out, frustrated. “ You're a player!”

 

JaHoon grabbed her by the wrist and shoved her into the wall, pinning her.

 

Zelo's hands became fist as Anger grew in the pit of his stomach. The next thing he knew, JaHoon was on the ground holding his jaw.

 

“ Don't you ever touch my Noona again! You don't desevre her!” He snapped taking Nikki's hand. “ If I see you around her again I swear I won't hold back.”

 

With that he began to pull Nikki away, leading her back towards the dorm.

 

“ Z-Zelo-ah?” She stuttered, surprised. “ What are you-”

 

“ Do you want to get some ice cream, noona?” Zelo asked, interrupting her, trying to change the subject. “ You know what? We'll get some. My treat.”

 

Nikki stared at him, not knowing what to say. She nodded her head agreeing.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm back! Part two will be out tomorrow or Saturday, which depends how sick I'm feeling tomorrow. Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe so I know 1) how to make it better and 2) if people are actually reading it.After part 2 is their debut stage so stay tune! Byes for now!