Choas

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

Note: How you guys Like my new cover? I tried to make it look like a scrapbook type thing. keke Hope you like it! Ok! Here's the story!

 

 

 “ So what are we going to do today?” Nikki hopped in and pounce onto Hana and Min as they were watching tv in the living room, which was a rather large room with a couch and large plasma. “ I'm so bored!”

 

“ Why don't you hang with your boyfriend, JaHoon?” Hana suggested, raising a tired eyebrow.

 

“ He's busy!” Nikki whined, laying on her tummy on Min's and Hana's laps.

 

“ I'm bored to Hana unnie.” Min stretched her arms over her head.

 

“ Amuse us Hana!” Nikki shouted, acting as though she was 4.

 

“ Mwo?! Why me?” Hana asked in disbelief. “ Besides its to early. It's like 8 am.”

 

“ What's going on?” JU asked, walking in tiredly. She rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

 

“ Unnie! Entertain us! Hana is being boring!” Nikki shouted, which Hana covered her ears.

 

“ Yah! What you say?” Hana glared and shoved Nikki off her, causing her to fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

 

“ Ow! Hana hurt me!” Nikki whined, jumping to her feet.

 

“ That's because your being a brat!”

 

“ Yah! Don't call your unnie a brat!”

 

“ Then stop acting it so early in the morning!”

 

“ JU unnie, what's going on?” Sapphire yawned, stretching as she walked in with CJ right behind her, rubbing her eyes.

 

“ Why are those guys so loud?” CJ muttered, stifling a yawn.

 

“ Well...” JU looked from the two girls to the loud trio; Nikki stomping her feet while Hana yelled back with Min hugging her leg, yelling ' I'm bored' and ' Unnie entertain me!'. “ You know how Nikki is when she wakes up and has a cup of coffee.”

 

Sapphire nodded and watched the girls as Hana tripped into Nikki from Min jumping on Hana's back.

 

“ Ow! You did that on purpose you biscuit!”

 

“ Well sorry your fat was in the way!”

 

“ Did you just call me fat!?”

 

The door bell rang, which caused the bystanders to look in the direction of the front door.

 

“ I'll go get it.” JU sighed, scratching her head as she began to walk out from the living area.

 

“ I'll make sure they don't kill each other.” Sapphire sighed.

 

“ Good idea.” JU smiled a little.

 

“ I'll just watch for the fun of it.” CJ grinned, sitting in a nearby chair.

 

“ Of course you will.” JU shook her head as she went to the door, hearing some knocks. She opened the door and was surprised to see six guys. “ Huh? What are you guys doing here?”

 

“ Well, we came to visit our amazing girls of course!” Himchan grinned, holding flowers out. “ We got good luck flowers for you guys!”

 

“ M-mwo?” She stuttered, looking flustered. “ Um, thanks, but right now isn't the best time.”

 

“ Wae?” Jongup tilted his head, confused.

 

There was a loud crash from the next room over causing everyone to jump up.

 

“ Yah! You broke the vase!”

 

“ Mwo?! No you did unnie!”

 

“ Yay! This is fun!”

 

“ Yah! You guys Unnie is going to kill you!”

 

“ That's why.” JU sighed and waved them in, heading to the trashed room.

 

Hana laid on the floor on her stomach with Nikki laying next to her, Sapphire sitting on top of the two, panting. CJ had, somehow, taped Min to the chair as she was in her giggle fit.

 

“ Sapphire your heavy!” Hana whined, squirming uncomfortably under the other girl.

 

“ What? Are you calling me fat now?” Sapphire asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“ Yes!” Nikki shouted, trying to get out form under the younger.

 

“ Why you-” Sapphire hopped up a little and landed on both of them, causing them to yelp.

 

“ Yah! Your is boney!” The two yelled in unison.

 

“ Yah-”

 

“ Um, guys? B.A.P. Sunbaes are here.” JU smiled weakly, looking at the mess.

 

“ Do you see how they treat their leader? They hurt me.” Nikki whined, pushed herself up. This action causing Sapphire to yelp and fall on her back.

 

Nikki shuffled across the room and hid behind Daehyun and Jongup.

 

“ Yah! Your the one that started it!” Hana protested, stomping her foot.

 

“ Mwo!? You threw me off the couch!” Nikki pouted, crossing her arms.

 

“ Cause you were laying on me!”

 

“ Cause you were boring!”

 

“ Cause it's, like, 9 in the freaking morning!”

 

“ Um, excuse me, but Nikki..... Why are you wearing kitty pjs?” Youngjae raised an amused eyebrow, as him and the rest of the group stifled laughter.

 

Nikki tilted her head to the side. “ Mwo?” She looked down and her eyes rounded. She screamed, throwing the hood over her head and bolted for the stairs, only to run into the wall. “ Ow!” She felt her way threw the door way and disappeared.

 

“ Noona looked adorable.” Zelo chuckled staring at the door way.

 

There was a sound of shattering glass from the next room. “ Hana did it!” Nikki yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

 

“ Mwo!? I'm in here pabo!” Hana shouted in disbelief, ruffling her messy hair. “ Yah! Take off your hood pabo!”

 

“ I swear that earth girl.” JU grinned, shaking her head. “ So what brings B.A.P. here?”

 

“ I just realize Min is wearing bunny pjs.” Youngjae pointed out.

 

“ Oh! Manager got us these for doing a good job own our debut and goodbye stage.” Min grinned and somehow was out of the tape trap.

 

“ Yah, Min! How'd you get out of that?” CJ stared wide eyes at the younger, who in return just shrugged.

 

“ So did you guys tell her?” Yongguk asked, eyeing the young commander in front of him.

 

“ That she's stupid? Yes a doze times.” JU crossed her arms, smiling a weak smile. “ But about you guys being aliens as well? No. Hasn't come up.”

 

“ Are you going to tell her?” Zelo asked, nervously. “ I don't want Noona to freak out.”

 

“ I think we will hold out on that little bit of information for a while longer.” JU gave a fake smile.

 

“ Shouldn't you tell her?” Youngjae intercepted, shaking his head. “ She IS part of your group. I mean you guys live together and are friends.”

 

“ Ani. We aren't friends.” JU shook her head, pausing for a moment as she looked back at her group mates as they nodded. “ We're family. Though we fight and argue, we are all family.”

 

“ But then why-”

 

“ Hid it?” JU grinned. “ I want to protect her from getting to involved in this operation. Even for just a while longer.”

 

“ She's really going to hate me.” Daehyun sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. “ I'm one of her first friends here and I lied to her.”

 

“ She'll understand.” Min placed a hand on his shoulder. “ She's very understanding. She probably sense something was up, but didn't want to bring it up.”

 

“ Man, what is taking that girl so long?” Sapphire shook her head. “ She's one of the fastest dressers out there and she's taken 10 minutes to get ready.”

 

“ She probably hit her head and is unconscious.” CJ chuckled and started to head upstairs. “ I'll go see if she's still alive.”

 

“ Thanks CJ.” JU nodded and looked at Yongguk. “ We'll tell her after our debut stage next week. Everything will be fine and she will not be that mad hopefully. If anything she will not talk to us and just work for a few days.”

 

“ Well, we won't say anything. This is your group for this mission.” Yongguk saluted.

 

“ Ani. Nikki is the leader. Though we have our differences, we work together.” JU gave a small salute, grinning. “ But thank you for your cooperation.”

 

“ Commander!!!!” CJ practically screamed, sprinting down the stairs in a none human pace.

 

“ What is it CJ?” JU gave a worried look. “ What's wrong?”

 

“ Nikki unnie!” CJ cried out, her eyes wide, fearful. “ S-She's gone!”

 

“ What?”

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hi you guys! Sorry, it's been a while. ^^” Well, I have a reason for that. I was going to update earlier but..... I got a new photoshop program and I wanted to hold some of my stories until I got it! Hope you like the chapter. I was going to wait til the weekend to finish this up, but I can barely move and stuck in bed because I am so sore from basketball, dance practice(for talent show), and weight training. But I can run faster and losing my tummy fat. Hehe gonna get abs!(not) keke well comment and subscribe! I'll try to write more soon! Bye my lovelies!!!

 

 

PS: This is what Nikki's and Min's Pjs look like! Niiki's the black cat and Min's the bunny!