B.A.P.!?!?

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

     1 Month later

 

Since the fight between J.U. And Nikki, they have gotten along great. It's the day before the debut of the Nikki and Min duo. Nikki and Min were practicing the choreography in the practice room while the other girls worked on there songs and dance for the E-Motion debut, which was a week after the Duo's goodbye stage. Nikki and Min were exhausted, but kept working.

 

“ Unnie, should we take a break after this one?” Min panted, wiping the beads of sweat on her forehead.

 

“ Yeah,” Nikki smiled, getting in her position, “ we've practiced for six hours. We'll have a lunch break before we go practice with the rest of the girls.”

 

Min smiled, and ran to her position. Nikki pressed the play button on the player. The music started to play, a playful yet some power within the melody. The girls from each side of the room skipped over to each other and did a cool handshake, smiling at each other.

 

What they didn't know was that seven people were outside the practice room, watching them.

 

“ That's them.” J.U. Smiled, gesturing towards the room. “ Nikki is the white girl.”

 

“ Does she know about us?” The taller man asked, his voice was deep.

 

“ She knows about US, but not you guys.” J.U. Chuckled looking at the two girls practicing. “ Man, they've been in the for six hours without a break. I know Min could do that due to her military training, but I didn't think the earth girl could keep up so well.”

 

“ So are you going to tell her?” A tall curly hair boy asked, tilting his head.

 

“ Nah, she'll figure it out herself.” She grinned.

 

“ Figure what out?”

 

“ Ah!!” J.U. Jumped, hiding behind the tall man. “ Nikki, how'd you?”

 

“ I'm a ninja.” She winked and looked at the group, her eyes wide. “ Omo! It's B.A.P. sunbae!”

 

“ Oh are you a fan?” The curly hair boy asked, interested.

 

“ Ne! I know all your names!” She grinned, proudly, and pointed to each of the members. “ You're B.A.P.'s leader Bang Yongguk, you're their Ulzzang and MC Himchan, you're the Brains Youngjae, Main dancer Jongup, cute Maknae Zelo, and-” She grinned and tackled the last member in a hug. “ Daehyunnie oppa! I missed you!”

 

Daehyun chuckled a little, patting her on the back. “ I guess your happy to see me.”

 

“ Yes sir!” She released him and stood a few steps back. “ I'm always happy to see you! I missed you after Triple L's MV you were featured it.”

 

“ Oh yeah, Daehyun sunbae was featured in Triple L's MV ' Keep It Down.'” Min tapped her chin, remembering the video. “ I cried watching it. It was so sad.”

 

“ Daehyun was so good! I was really impressed with his acting and singing!” Nikki exclaimed.

 

Daehyun smiled a little.

 

“ I see you're very close to Daehyun.” Jongup chuckled. “ You have a crush on him?”

 

“ Eh?” Nikki blush slightly, glaring at him. “ Ani! He's like a older brother! That be weird!”

 

“ Why you blushing?” Min grinned, pinching her cheeks.

 

“ Ah! Stop it!” Nikki whined, trying to hit her hands away. “ I get embarrassed when people say that! Why do you think I keep my boyfriend a hush hush matter?!”

 

They laughed at her, causing Nikki to pout. “ So mean!”

 

“ I'm sorry, don't be mad at me.” Min smiled. “ I was joking. I know you have a crush on-”

 

Nikki slapped a hand on to keep her from speaking anymore. She smiled nervously. “ We were just about to go out to eat.”

 

Zelo jumped forwards grinning. “ I want to go! Can we go noona?”

 

Nikki smiled a little and looked at Min, who just nodded and grinned. “ Sure, if it's OK with the rest of the group.”

 

Yongguk looked at the others, getting all nods from them. “ We'll go.”

 

“ I can't.” J.U. Smiled. “ I just ate and I need to get back with the others to practice. We're recording right now so when your done, go to the recording studio. We should be there for a few hours.”

 

“ Ne, unnie.” Nikki smiled, grabbing Min's hand, walking down the stairs with B.A.P. right behind them.

 

*********************

 

“ Yah! J.U. Unnie! Where's Min and Nikki?” CJ asked while sitting in the recording booth. “ I thought you went to go get them.”

 

“ I did, but Min and Nikki were hungry so they went out to eat with Yongguk and them.” J. U. sat down and put on her head phones. “ Where's Sapphire and Hana?”

 

“ They had 'things' to do.” CJ adjusted her mic and looked back at J.U., grinning.

 

“ Call their adoptive families?” She smiled a little at the thought. “ Though we aren't suppose to get attached to these humans.... it's kind of getting hard not to.”

 

“ Yeah, but we're going to be here for a while so it's not all bad. They keep us amused.” CJ smiled a little, looking at J. U. carefully. “ Why don't you call your brother? I heard he was free today, maybe you can hang out when we're done with our recording.”

 

J. U. thought for a moment before sighing. “ It's probably best not to bother him. He probably doesn't want to be bothered on his day off.”

 

“ But it isn't a bother when it's family.” CJ spoke calmly. “ Stop thinking your a bother all the time. The only time you were ever technically selfish was when you wanted Nikki to leave.”

 

“ But that was a different matter.” J.U. Rolled her eyes. “ I didn't like her then.”

 

“ Of course unnie.” She smiled lightly. “ But I really think you should call your brother.”

 

“ I'm here on a mission, not to get attach to other people.” J.U. Gave a blank look and looked at the manager and song recorder in the booth. “ Ready.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey I'm back! SOrry for the short y chapter. I was going to write more but 1) I have vball in like 10 mins and 2) I thought of the next chapter and I thought since the other chapter will probably be longer and junk it would be better to end on this note so the next chapter will be better. ^^ sorry but I was busy. My grades dropped a little, then there's vball, and then soccer games on my free days, and then basketball practice and I'm kinda taking a class that is treated like a college class so it's supa hard and I have to get ready for college and junk so ya.  SO SORRY! I'm a bad author, but I'm going to try and type more. Comment and subscribe. I'm going to try and write more of the MAID story and of Beauty in Darkness story to night and this a little more.