The Chase Part 2

Hello! We are E-Motion! Yea, Yea!!

 

 

Nikki don't know how she ended up in a sea of people, or how she got separated from Zelo and Daehyun,, but she did know one thing.... She was lost.

 

She pushed through people and finally got into a less crowded area. She looked around not knowing where she was.

 

She sighed, no recognizing any of the buildings from before as she walked down the street. “ Dang me and my non-existing sense of direction.” She muttered, nervously.

 

“ I found Bre_K!” A fan girl shouted, excitedly pointing at her.

 

“ Crud!” Her eyes widen as she started to sprint down the street.

 

She kept sprinting, though her legs were screaming and her lungs burning, until she was pulled into an alley way. Her yelp was muffled as a hand clamped over and she was pushed to the wall. The man leaned close and acted like he was kissing her.

 

“ Ah! Where'd did she go?” A fan panted. Some girls looked at me and the man, but didn't recognize me and ignored us afterward.

 

“ Maybe she went down the street. Come on!” Another one yelled to the semi-large group. The group ran down the street and out of sight.

 

The man pulled away and sighed. “ That was close. You know you're a pain somethings, right?”

 

“ Oh shut it JaHoon oppa.” She rolled her eyes. “ Plus I'm your pain. You still love me.”

 

He chuckled kissing her on the forehead. “ Cute.” He took out a long brunette wig, a cute hat, sunglasses, and a baggy t-shirt. “ Here, before everyone sees.”

 

She took them and nodded. She throw the t-shirt and other things on. She smiled and took his hand, walking out of the alleyway.

 

“ You need to be careful.” JaHoon scold, dragging her down the street. “ Your asthma is very bad, especially in the Spring time.”

 

“ I know, I know umma.” She rolled her eyes. Her phone began to play Clap by Teen Top. “ Yo, what's up?”

 

“ Nikki! Where are you? Are you OK?” Min's voice shouted on the phone.

 

“ Ne, I'm OK. I'll be back in about 5 minutes.” She smiled a little at the maknae's panicked voice. “ Chill, see you in a little.”

 

“ OK. Be careful.” Min spoke.

 

“ Byes~” She hung up and smiled at JaHoon. “ You know the way back to the building right?”

 

“ Ne, come on.” He smiled leading her back to the building.

 

**********************************

 

“ Man, where are those girls?” CJ asked, pacing through the practice room. “ They don't take over 2 hours to eat.”

 

“ They aren't answering their phones.” JU hung up her phone and placed it in her pocket.

 

“ Maybe they ran into some trouble.” Hana shrugged, laying on the floor, playing with her phone.

 

“ They should be just fine.” Sapphire said, playing with her nails. “ I mean they would have called if something happened.”

 

“ But-”

 

The door swung open and Min and Nikki flew in, panting and sweaty. BAP stood behind them with a tall, red hair man.

 

“ What happened?!” JU ran over and examined the two girls.

 

“ One... word.....” Min panted falling to her knees.

 

“ F-fans.” Nikki panted and laid on the ground. “ So...tired....”

 

 

 

A/N

 

This one was short too but I have a soccer game in like 20 mins. Well hoped you like it. Comment and subscribe. It might take some time because I have districts for volleyball. If we do well we may got to State or whatever so ya. Sorry, but I'll try and get more updates on this.