Chapter 8

No Words

Tap. Tap. Tap.

You rolled over and rubbed your eyes. Your clock said it was 12 am. You covered your face with your pillow and tried to go back to sleep.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

You threw your pillow down to the ground and sat up. You looked around your room to see where that annoying noise was coming from. You saw nothing, and the noise had stopped so you laid back down.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Your eyes shot open. You got up and walked around your room to see what it was that was making that awful noise that was keeping you awake.

Tap Tap. Tap.

You looked towards the window and saw little pebbles hitting the window. You walked slowly to the window and saw another little pebble hit the window. You rubbed your eyes and peered through the glass. You could see a person with blonde hair standing below your window. He looked up and waved. You opened your window and looked down at the boy.
"Hey!" he whisper screamed.

You rubbed your eyes to make sure you were really seeing Chunji below your window and was the  one who was tossing pebbles at your window.
"Chunji?!" you whispered back.

"Can I come up?"

"What? NO!"

"Please?! I have something to tell you."

"What do you need to tell me? You can tell me from down there."

"No I need to talk to you face to face... Wait I'm coming up."

"No! I said not- Omg Chunji! Be careful!" you whispered as you watched him climb up the tree next to your window. He skillfully made his way across the sturdy branch and jumped on to the roof right by your window. You moved aside so he could climb in. Once he was in your room you grabbed your pillow and hit him.

"Ow! What was that for?!" he whisper screamed.

"It's for doing something stupid like that and putting yourself in danger of getting hurt! And also for not listening to me! And for waking me up!" you sat down on your bed and threw the pillow at him, but he caught it.

"______ I'm sorry..." he looked down at his feet.
"Is that all you have to say?"

"N-no just let me speak.... I'm sorry for what I did to you months ago... I should have understood the pain you were going through and I shouldn't have tried to make you into the person you weren't anymore... I'm sorry it took me so long to realize how stupid I was. The other week I just couldn't find the right words to tell you how sorry I am in person do I left that stupid note... But I knew you were never going to forgive me until I actually came to you in person.  ___-shi I'm really sorry and I miss you the past six months without you by my side has been absolutely horrible. Will you forgive me?" he confessed to you dropping to his knees.

It was silent, the only sound that was heard was the sound of him crying silently. You walked towards him and bent down in front of him. Although it was dark in your room you could see the sadness on his face and the tracks of tears running down his face.

You wiped away his tears with your thumbs. Then you whispered, "Chunji- shi I forgive you~"

He lifted his head up as you smiled at him. He mirrored your smile and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his forehead on your shoulder as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Thank you for forgiving me ____-ah~" he whispered.

He lifted his head up from your shoulder and stared into your eyes. He slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on your forehead. He then moved a strand of hair from your face and hooked it behind your ear.

"You should go Chunji... You know how Minhyuk oppa can get if he finds you in here..."

He chuckled, "Yeah hahaha, but can I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course you can see me... We have school tomorrow."

"Oh right~" he chuckled.

He got up and walked to the window and opened it. You watched as he climbed out the window and down the tree. He turned and waved at you as he got into his car and drove away.

You went back to your bed and drifted back to sleep. This time with out any interruptions.


You woke up the next morning and got ready for school. Ricky was already in your house and eating breakfast that Minhyuk had cooked. You joined the for breakfast.

When you finished you an Ricky walked to school. The moment you entered the school gates Ljoe spotted you and ran up to you.

"Hey ____!"

"Hi Ljoe~" you waved to him.

"Noona who's that?" Ricky whispered next to you.

"Oh Ricky this is my friend Ljoe. Ljoe this is my cousin Changh- I mean Ricky."

"Hello Ljoe hyung it's nice to meet you."

The three of you walked into the building laughing and talking. You and Ljoe walked Ricky to his first class and then continued on to your locker.

"Hey um _____?"

"Yeah?" you turned to him.


"Um... You want to come to the park with me tomorrow after school?.... I kinda need your help with something for art...." he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah sure! I'd love to help you!" you smile at him.

"Omo! Come on we will be late for class!" you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards your first class.

When you grabbed his hand his heart beat accelerated.

'Omo she said yes to go to the park with me!' he thought as he smiled to himself.

The day went by like normal and before you knew it, it was lunch time. You met up with Ljoe and the two f you went to go get Ricky. Ricky pulled the two of you to the cantina because he was 'starving' or so he said.

The three of you sat in the garden and ate your lunch happily. It was nice to be sitting and talking with two guys that made you feel safe.

After a while Ljoe had left to go work on some art project. You and Ricky were left by yourselves.

"____!"

You turned to the sound of the voice calling your name. It was Chunji. He came and sat with you and Ricky.

After lunch he walked you to your class and kissed your cheek. With Chunji you felt old feeling stir up again. You remembered how amazing he was, how sweet he was, and also how well he treated you. You couldn't help but start to like him again, especially after last night.

It was the first time in your life you had ever seen Chunji break down like that. It was also the first time you've seen him so sincere which he rarely showed anyone.