Chapter 7

No Words

You, Chunji, and Ricky walked out of the school. Chunji treated everyone to food. After you finished eating you and Ricky walked to your house and Chunji went home.

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"Im glad you are better now... I don't think I could get use to you not talking..."

You smiled and pinched his cheek.

"Noona~!" he whined rubbing his cheek, you laughed as the two of you entered the house.

Minhyuk heard people laughing as he was sitting down in the living room watching tv. He then heard the felt door open.

"OPPA~! Look who moved back!" you shouted from the front door.

Minhyuk jumped at the familiar voice he hadn't heard in a long time. He got up from the couch and walked towards the door and saw you standing there with Ricky.

"____?"

"Oppa~ say hi to Changhyun~" you nudged his arm.

He stared at you in shock not sure if he was going crazy or you were actually talking.

"Oppa? Are you okay?"

"Y-You're talking? You're talking!" he said as he hugged you tears of joy threatening to spill over.

"Changhyun-ah~ I haven't seen you in a long time! How's my favorite cousin been?" he asked ricky finally letting you go and patted Ricky on the shoulder.

"I've been good hyung~ whats for dinner?"

"Changhyun! We just ate!" you playfully pushed Ricky's head.

"Still the same~" Minhyuk said shaking his head, "well we are gonna have kimchi and beef."

"Yes!" Ricky said, both you and Minhyuk shook your head.

You and Ricky sat down in the living room while Minhyuk made dinner. The two of you talked and caught up with each other.  You were laughing and just reminiscing about what the two of you use to do when you were little.

Suddenly you heard the pass code for your front door being unlocked and in walked three guys. They walked into the living room and heard laughing. You heard them walk in and you got up off the couch and walked over to them.

"Oppas!"
"______?" the three of them said at the same time obviously in shock.
You laughed and hugged all of them, " Oppas you remember Changhyun right?"

They looked at the boy standing behind you and all of them smiled remembering your partner in crime when all of you were younger.

"Changhyun-ah!" Jungshin patted Ricky on the shoulder. Yonghwa and Jonghyun greeted Ricky as well. Minhyuk came out from the kitchen with the food and placed it on the table. Everyone could smell the delicious food and went to the table to sit down and eat.

The six of you were having a good time talking and catching up. After dinner Jungshin was replaced by Ricky to help you clean up. After he finished cleaning up Ricky decided to head home. Every bid him goodbye and carried on with the night.

"Hey ____ are you gonna sing with us tonight?" Yonghwa asked.

"Aniyo I'm gonna go up to my studio tonight... I promise I will sing with you guys the next time you come over arasso?"

"Okay then we'll come say bye when we are going to leave."

You walked upstairs to your studio leaving the four guys in the living room.

"Bro when did she start talking again?!" Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk.

"Today... She came home from school with Changhyun and she was talking."

"I wonder why she started talking again...." Jonghyun wondered aloud.

You were up in your studio and your iPod and hit shuffle. The song that had came on made you think of Chunji. It was the song you two would always sing together just for fun, it was your song. You pulled the note out from the draw that held all your paintbrushes and read it again.

'Should I give you another chance?' you quickly shook away the thought and grabbed the supplies you needed to paint.

While you were painting a lot of things ran through your mind. You thought of Ljoe and how he made you feel but then you thought of Chunji and all the times you had together. Your heart was torn between two amazing guys.

'Ottokhae?!' you thought putting down the paintbrush as you slumped to the ground.

You heard a knock on the door and you quickly stood up then walked to the door. You hugged Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Jungshin goodbye. You told Minhyuk good night and went to your room to sleep. You laid down in bed and stared up at the ceiling and slowly drifted off to sleep.