Chapter 2

No Words

"______!"

You smiled and rushed downstairs to see three guys smiling back at you. You ran up to the oldest one he instantly pulled you into his arms.

"_____-ah you look happy to see us. Did you miss your oppas?"

You nodded then hugged the rest of them. Minhyuk was setting up the table for the five of you to eat.

"Yonghwa, Jonghyun hyungs! Jungshin-ah and ______-shi! Come on let's eat!" Minhyuk called from the kitchen. Yonghwa and Jonghyun walked in to eat. You and Jungshin were in the living room and he was showing you how to play something on the bass so the two of you couldn't hear.

"Yah~! Kids!" Yonghwa walked into the living room and glared at the two of you.

Both of you jumped and quickly walked into the kitchen to eat, because that look meant he was hungry. 

"Let's go we're hungry~" Yonghwa whined as he followed the two of you into the kitchen. Once everyone was sitting down everyone began to eat. After dinner was finished because you and Jungshin were the youngest there you were automatically chosen to clean up and do the dishes.

After you finished washing the dishes the two of you joined the others where they started to practice. Dowstairs was a room your parents had built for Minhyuk so he could practice his music and practice with his friends and they wouldn't disturb the neighbors.

You sat on the couch and listened to them practice. After a while you dozed off to tsleep with the sweet sound of Jonghyun playing his guitar. Minhyuk carried you up to your room and tucked you in, then went back down to join his friends again.

"So she still doesn't want to speak?" Yonghwa asked.

"No... I can't even get her to hum..." Minhyuk replied frowning.

"I really miss hearing her laugh and sing..." Yonghwa said staring at the strings on his guitar as he let out a sigh.

"Me too~" Jungshin agreed.

"I don't know... after the accident she hasn't been the same" Minhyuk added.

"We know Minhyuk-ah, we know..." Jonghyun said patting Minhyuk on the back.

 

The next day Minhyuk dropped you off at school like he normally does. L.Joe saw you enter the gates and he ran up to you.

"Hey~!"

You smiled at him and waved.

"Is it okay if I sit with you at lunch again?"

You nodded.

"Okay I'll see you then~!" he jogged off and met up with someone you recognized. It was Chunji. You walked pas him as quickly as you could. 

Classes were really boring and long. Next was the one class you did not want to be in, not becasue of the subject or teacher... It was the person you had to sit next to. You sat in your seat and stared out the window beside you.

"Hey _____. We miss you in art you know..."

You looked up from your desk to see Chunji standing in front of your desk, you bit your bottom lip.

"I miss seeing you around there... It was always nice to walk into class seeing you smiling... Please come back..."

You could hear the saddness in his voice. Tears started to form in your eyes, the last time you heard him this sad was months ago. You quickly wiped away the tears and looked out the window. He sighen then took his seat next to you. Surprisingly the class went by pretty fast but when you  turned to get up and leave tere was a folded piece of paper. You grabbed it and looked around no one was around, the paper didn't even say who it was from on the outside. So you tucked it in your pocket and headed to your locker.

"Oh my... Isn't that Kang ____? I heard she doesn't talk to anyone..."

"Yeah... Didn't they say she got like brain damage or something?"

"I think so... that would explain everything."

You could hear the whispers from a group of girls that were near your lockr. You grabbed your lunch and ran out to the garden with tears threatening to spill over. You sat down in your usual spot and you curled up, bringing your knees to your chest and hugged them. You buried your face into your knees and began to cry.

'I'm sick and tired of people judging me. I'm not the center of the school and haven't been for months and they still talk about me. Can't I just disappear so I don't have to deal with this anymore?!' you screamed in your mind.

L.Joe just walked out of class, he could hear the students whispering about a girl and brain damage. But he couldn't hear the name of the person they were talking about. So he ignored it and grabbed some lunch. He had a smiled plastered on his face as he walked out towards the garden. His smile faded when he saw you. You weren't relaxed, but instead curled up. He knew something was wrong. 

He immediately ran to you, forgetting he had his lunch in his hands he dropped it. Once he reached you he put his bag down near you and sat next to you. He could hear you sobbing, then it hit him you were the girl they were whispering about.

"Hey~ don't listen to those guys..;. I know they're wrong about you... Please stop crying."

You stayed the same, you continued to cry and this tugged on L.Joe's heart, he didn't like seeing you like this. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered into your ear, "Please stop crying... I know I've only known you for a day but I... I can't handle seeing you crying like this. I would beat them all up for you, but I can't take them on all at once."

You let out a chuckle, something you haven't done in a long time. Then you hugged him back, and buried your face into his chest. Although you didn't know him that long he made you feel safe. He pulled back slightly and cupped your face with his hands. He wiped away your tears with his thumbs then smiled at you. You mirrored his smile. Once he let you go you opened your lunch, L.Joe just sat there.

You tilted your head in confusion at him. He smiled sheepishly.

"I dropped my lunch..."

You widened your eyes and opened your lunch. You grabbed an egg roll out and held it up to his mouth, urging him to eat it. He shook his head and pushed your chopsticks with the egg roll towards your mouth. You glared at him, and held it up to his mouth again. He chuckled softly then ate the egg roll you offered him.

"Mmm! This is so good!" he said.

You smiled proudly and ate some food too. The two of you shared your lunch happily, while L.Joe played his music. All of a sudden he started rapping to one of the songs, you looked at him. He turned a shade of pink and looked down at he ground. You tapped his shoulder and when he looked at you, you gave him a thumbs up. He smiled, "Thank you~"

Once again the bell rang ruining your perfect bonding moment with L.Joe. He walked in with you and thankfully the whispers about you had stopped.

"Hey~ can I know your name?" L.Joe asked but he turned around and you were already gone.

 

After school you got home. You flopped down on your bed because you were drained from the day. But something was poking your leg. So you stuck your hands in your pockets and found a note. You had forgotten all about the note after you spent lunch with L.Joe, he never left your mind for a second after that.

You opened it and your eyes widened when you saw who it was from.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys im sorry for not updating for a while but i'm working on another story at the same time so im gonna do a double update tonight so wait for the next chapter ;)

~Li