Chapter 11

No Words

After you yelled good bye to Ljoe you turned back and faced Chunji.

"What do you think you're doing?!" you yelled and pulled your hand away from his.

"I-I have to tell you something.... You remember how I asked you out on a date?"

You slowly nodded.

"Well I can't go with you anymore..." he hung his head and looked at his feet."

"Wae?" you asked a little confused, because he was so persistent about you going on a date with him and now he's saying he can't go on one with you.

"Well I didn't want to cancel our date but something came up and I have some family issues right now...."

"Oh okay...."

"You understand right?"

"Y-yeah of course I do..."

"Will you wait for me?"

"Um..."

As if on cue his phone rang, "Sorry _______-shi I have to go now, but please wait for me ______-shi" he kissed you on the forehead then ran off.

'I swear he just pulled me away from a totally perfect.... Date? Was it a date? Well pabo chunji.... I can't handle this... He did this stuff to me all the time when we were together.... Maybe Ljoe's still there'

You walked back to where you and Ljoe were sitting. He wasn't there. You turned your head and looked around the open field to see if maybe he moved spots but you didn't see him anywhere in sight.

You sighed and plopped down on the field and laid down. You looked up at the sky and watched the clouds slowly roll by. You sighed again, 'well at least he told me in person...'

"_____-ah?"

'Great now I'm hearing Ljoe's voice.'

You closed your eyes and tried to clear your mind.

"______-ah what are you doing here? I thought you went with chunji..." his voice trailed off at the end.

You opened your eyes and sat up. There he was standing in front of you with a smile on his face. You smiled and patted the grass beside you. He sat down beside you, you chuckled.

"Mianhae I thought you were gone, so when you started talking to me I thought I was just hearing things.... And I'm also sorry about Chunji."

"It's okay _____-ah I don't mind but I'm glad you came back~" he chuckled.

You laid back down and he laid down as well. The two of you spent the rest of the afternoon lying in the big field and talking. You two were trying to distinguish shapes and figures amongst the clouds. You guys would argue about what a cloud was but it was all just for fun. Every once in a while Ljoe would look over and glance at you. You were beautiful, the way you smiled, and that happiness that flickered in your eyes, he just couldn't look away. Every time you would turn he'd quickly look up at the sky.  Before you knew it the sky turned a pinkish-orange and the sun started to set.

"Were we seriously here that long?" you asked sitting up then looked down at Ljoe.

He was laying down with his arms folded behind his head. He was looking up at you.

"I guess we have" he chuckled then sat up.

"Shall we go?" you asked.

"Arasso~" he said getting up then helped you to your feet.

"I will see at school tomorrow~" you waved then turned to leave. But you saw a figure beside you, you looked the side of you an it was Ljoe.

"You don't have to walk me home~"

"No but I want to.... If that's okay with you?"

"Sure why not~" you smiled at him and continued to walk home.

You walked through the park talking about school and art, basically everything. As the two of you were walking the backs of your hands would brush against each others. You looked at him, feeling your eyes on him he turned to you and smiled. You smile back and turned to face straight ahead of you. Then all of a sudden you felt a bit of warmth in your hand. You looked down at your had and you saw Ljoe's hand in yours. You looked at him, he glanced over at you and smiled, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. You smiled and walked closer to him.

Finally the two of you arrived at your house.

"Here it is~" you smiled glancing at your house, "thanks for the really nice afternoon Ljoe-shi."

"No thank you for helping me with my art project and coming back~" he chuckled, you chuckled as well.

He slowly leaned in closer to you, his other hand grabbing your other hand. Your heart beat accelerated and you closed your eyes.

'Omg this is really happening!' you screamed in your mind.

"______-ah is that you out th-" Minhyuk opened the front door.

You and Ljoe jumped apart from each other.

"Y-yeah it's me oppa~"

Minhyuk just blinked at the two of you not saying a single word. He actually didn't know what to say.

"Uh oppa this is my friend Ljoe, Ljoe this is my older brother, the one I was telling you about, Minhyuk" you tried to break the awkward silence.

"U-um annyeong Ljoe it's nice to meet you"

"Annyeong Minhyuk hyung" he bowed.

"You hungry Ljoe? I just made some food would you like to join us for dinner?"

"A-Aniyo but thank you anyway.... My umma is probably wondering where I am so I will be leaving... Bye ______~" he waved to you and Minhyuk and quickly walked away.

"______-ah come on the food's going to get cold" Minhyuk said as he walked into the house.