Chapter 6

No Words

Chunji stormed off shocked by the scene he had just saw. You and L.Joe sat in the garden and continued to draw and chat peacefully. 

"Oh! Aish I almost forgot!" L.joe quickly packed up his stuff, "sorry ____ but I have to go to class early so I can finish up a project that is due today..."

"It's okay~" you chuckled, "I understand."

"I'm so sorry~ I can stay a little longer if you want me to, because I don't want to leave you here by yours-"

"L.Joe just go~" you said playfully pushing him towards the building, "remember I was alone before you were my friend so I'm sure I will be fine by myself until class starts."

He smiled, "Okay then~ I will see you later."

You watched him walk out of the garden and into the building, you smiled then turned back to your drawing. You heard a stick break and you looked up to see who was in the garden. You stood up and walked around the tree you were sitting under and you saw a guy sitting on the bench near the flower bed, he had his face buried into his hands. You approached the boy slowly.

"Are you okay?"

 

He didnt move. So you sat down and tried to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" you whispered leaning closer to him. He looked up to see a concerned look on your face.

"Noona? _____ Noona?"

"Changhyun-ah?! What are you doing here?"

"Umma and I moved back and so I had to transfer to this school..."

"Oh~"

"I see your talking again that's good... Umma said that Minhyuk was starting to worry..."

"She still checks in on us?"

"Of course!" he chuckled a smile returning to his face.

"So why are you out here by yourself?"

"Because I'm the new kid and... Well... No one wanted to hang out with me..."

"Changhyun-ah~ it's ok things will get better and I'm sure you will make friends~"

"Thanks Noona~ Oh and Noona can you call me Ricky?"

"Bwo? Come on Changhyun-ah I will walk you to your next class."

You helped him up and walked Changhyun to his next class which was English your class was just down the hall. You could feel everyone's eyes on you as you walked Ricky to his class.

"Noona why is everyone staring at you?" he whispered.

"It's nothing don't worry about them."

He waved goodbye to you as he walked into his class, you smiled and waved back. You walked to your next class and sat down at your desk.


After your last class you walked to your locker to put your books away. You were putting your books in your locker when someone walked into you making your books fall to the ground.

"Watch it!" the girl yelled at you.

"You walked into me."

"Oh my she's actually talking!" the girl shouted which pulled everyone's attention towards you, "why all of a sudden ____? You actually feel like standing up for yourself? Are you done with therapy for your brain damage?"

The students that gathered around started to snicker. Ljoe and Chunji were walking down the stairs when they saw the crowd of students. Ljoe  and Chunji had noticed that it was around your locker. Without thinking Chunji pushed his way through the crowd and saw you standing there with tear filled eyes. He stood in front of you and glared at the girl that was insulting you.

"You don't have any right to be saying stuff like that to her! Or to anybody! You don't know the things she went through! Now back off and leave her alone!"

"O-oppa~" she begged.

"Get out of here! All of you! And I don't want to hear anymore insults or whispering about her!"

The students scattered at the sudden out burst of the kingka. Ljoe stood there in shock.

Chunji turned to you and he stepped closer.

"_____..." he whispered.

You hugged him, he wrapped his arms around you.

"It's okay~ I'm here for you" he whispered.

Ricky came walking down the hall and saw the two of you hugging.

"Hyung! Noona!" he shouted running towards the two of you.

"Changhyun!" the both of you turned and smiled at Ricky. You knelt down and picked up your books that had fallen and put them in your locker.

"Hey let's get out of here, I'll buy you food Changhyun" Chunji said as he pulled the both of you towards the doors.

'Who was that? Why did Chunji protect her like that? And who in the world is Changhyun?!' Ljoe stared at the three of you walking out of the school.