Chapter 3

No Words

You went to school still stunned by the note. After reading it you couldn't even sleep. It hit you hard, the words that were written brought back so many memories of the day your whole life changed.

-FLASHBACK-

"Why are you being like this ____?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!"

"Because you've changed! You won't even go near a sketch pad! I miss my old girlfriend!"

"Well you KNOW why I don't want to do that!"

"Well that's not a legit reason! You can't be scared forever!" he screamed and tossed a sketch book at you.

You cried and ran away.

"____! Wait! Im SORRY!"

It was already too late you were out of sight.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You were so lost in thought that you couldn't hear L.Joe calling out for you. You walked right past him. He tilted his head in confusion. You were at your locker getting your books, he walked up and tapped your shoulder. You jumped and faced him.

"Hi~"

You smiled shyly and waved. L.joe opened his mouth to say something but just as he was about to ask the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch then~" he slightly frowned.

Classes went by fast and the class you dreaded the most was next. You slowly walked into class and saw him sitting there. You took a big breath and walked straight to your seat. You looked away and tried to ignore him. Right on cue the teacher walked in and began the lesson. You tried to pay attention but whenever you would look at the front of the room you could feel him staring at you, so you looked out the window. As soon as the bell rang signalling lunch you dashed out of the room. Chunji didn't even get a chance to ask you his question.

When you got to your locker L.Joe was waiting for you. When he saw you a smile instantly spread across his face. You waved and grabbed out your lunch box from your locker but there were two. He saw both of them and he would glance between you and the extra lunch. You giggled and handed the other one to him.

"For me?"

You nodded and closed your locker, then walked towards the door which led to the garden. He looked at the lunch box and smiled. Then he ran out to the garden after you. Both of you ate peacefully and were playing around while listening to music.

"Hey~ I meant to ask you yesterday but you were gone... What's your name?"

You froze for a second, but smiled. You grabbed out a piece of paper and wrote your name down on it. He looked over and read what you wrote.

"____? That's your name?"

You nodded.

"Thats a pretty name."

You wrote thank you on the paper. He took the paper from you and stared at it for a little bit.

'Where have I heard this name from? Her name sounds really familiar...' 

The bell rang and it was time for class yet again. He got up then helped you to your feet.

"Thank you for lunch ____. It was really good~" he said.

You smiled, then the two of you walked into the building. L.Joe ran upstairs to the art floor and he saw Chunji. He seemed a bit nervous and he seemed like something was bothering him.

"Hey Chunji~"

"Hey..."

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

The two of them walked into class together and took their seat. The teacher wanted to start a self portrait sketch. L.Joe quickly got to work to create contour lines of his face. Chunji on the other hand just stared blankly at the book. He couldn't bring himself to even lift up the pencil because a lot of things were going through his mind.

"Chunji? Why haven't you started?"

Chunji looked up to see the teacher standing in front of him, she looked at his empty page with disbelief.

"Mianhae Mrs.Kim" he apologized and started sketching. 

"Bro... That isn't a self portrait..." L.Joe said looking at Chunji's drawing.

Chunji blinked and he looked at his drawing. It was you. Without him even realizing it he sketched your face, but it wasn't like the one that was hanging in the hallway. This one was sad, you had tears threatening to spill over, he quickly turned the page and began a new one.

'I wonder who he was drawing....' L.Joe thought.

 

You got home that night and there was so much things running through your mind. You needed some place to let it all out. You slowly walked up stairs to the attic. You flicked on the light and looked at all the empty canvases and unfinished paintings. You saw all the paints and pencils and erasers just laying around being unused. You slowly walked through your art studio. You stopped at this painting that you had left unfinished. It was a painting of a girl standing alone at a park.

-FLASHBACK-

"Honey~! Let's go~ your brother is waiting for us!"

You quickly packed up your pencils and stuck them in your bag along with your sketch book. You walked along the path and once you caught sight of the parking lot you could see your mom and dad waving you over they were waiting in the parking lot for you.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Tears rolled down your face as you ran out of the room. Minhyuk wasn't home that night because the band his friends and him had made were doing a performance out of town and wasn't going to get back til tomorrow night.

You went into the bathroom and washed up. You then made your way down to the kitchen and made yourself some food. After you ate you walked up to your room. You walked over to your desk and looked at the note. You took a deep breath and stared at it.

 

_____,

I know i had caused you a lot of pain. I'm so sorry that I hurt you...

Please forgive me... I miss you a lot...

I know i was such a pabo. Will you give me another chance to make it right?

                 Chunji

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so im sorry i didn't double update like i said i would but i am so busy lately :/

I promise to try and update when i can ^_^

and thanks for subscribing <3

~Li