Jongup 16 Part II

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            There was a knock on the door. Your roommate ran to open it, thinking it was one of her friends wanting to borrow one of her numerous stylish ties. You ignored it and continued rummaging for a shirt to wear under the uniform vest. It was only until you heard her shriek, “Oppa!” that you realized you were still in your bra and underwear.

            “Why are you here?” she sounded absolutely bewildered and you turned your head to see a very red Jongup attempting to shield his eyes. “She’s changing, you !”

            “I can tell,” he mumbled. You flushed and quickly grabbed any old shirt, just desperate to be in something. “Can I look now?”

            “Yeah,” you called out.

            Your roommate looked at her brother suspiciously. “What are you doing here so early in the morning? I don’t recall you ever visiting me at this hour nor being able to actually be awake and functioning at this time. Is it a crush?”

            “Sora!” he sounded shocked. “Shut up. I came because I wanted to know if she had textbooks to carry. And also we have art together so I might as well walk her along the way.”

            She snorted. “Mhmm, okay.” She turned to you. “Unni, do you have textbooks?”

            You gestured at the pile you had just brought back last night. “Unfortunately, the teachers all want me to bring it in class.”

            Jongup gave his sister a smug smile. “See? I was being a psychic good Samaritan.”

            You were surprised that Jongup would walk all the way across the campus just for you. But you handed the textbooks to him gratefully and ignored the gawks of your neighbors. Let them talk. You guys were just friends.

            “So, art class should be fun right? We’re drawing human models.” The two of you flushed simultaneously as you connected his words to what had just occurred. “Er, I mean, the human form? I don’t know. Maybe it’ll be more complicated.” He was stumbling over his words and you chuckled.

            “Yeah. I’m not much of an artist so I guess I’ll just draw stick figures. She can’t blame me for lacking artistic creativity.”

            Jongup rubbed his head. “I heard from the others that we had to pick partners?” You nodded. “Since I’m transferring into the class, want to be my partner? Unless, of course, you had already picked one yesterday.”

            “I’m the loner, remember? Yeah. I have an empty canvass next to mine anyway. We can be partners.”

            It turns out, much to your dismay, that Jongup was a pretty darn good artist. You were helplessly trying to capture the model’s nose and he had already moved on to the neck. “You’re so good,” you admired.

            He shook his head humbly and hesitantly took your hand in his, helping you to draw out the correct . The bell rang and he helped you clean up. “I’ll see you in biology,” he waved.

            You counted down the periods until it was biology class. Jongup waved shyly at you, indicating that he had saved you a seat. The rest of the class seemed intrigued by your sudden friendship. You didn’t talk much, preferring to listen to the teacher give notes.

            “Are you ready to go meet my hyungs?” he asked when the teacher dismissed you.

            “I’m a bit nervous. I don’t mingle well and college students seem so daunting.”

            “They’re really kind, you don’t need to worry. I promise. You’ll love them. We’re going to pick up Zelo first. He’s a year younger.”

            Jongup gallantly picked up your textbooks and you walked to a nearby building where the younger classes took place. A tall boy with curly hair was waiting and he bounded over when he saw Jongup.

            “Hey Hyung, hey Noona,” he greeted you politely. He bowed and you smiled at him. “Let’s go eat! I’ve been thinking about food for the longest time!” You laughed. He clearly was at ease with you.

            Jongup stayed close to you while Zelo bounded ahead, running out of the school gates and into the nearby town. You followed him to a cozy looking building and Jongup pushed the door open for you. Students in their uniforms and college students lounged everywhere. The atmosphere was quiet and you felt at ease.

            “Hyung!” Zelo turned into a little kid, running at full speed towards a group of boys sitting around the table. You approached them shyly. They looked at you expectantly and smiled.

            Jongup made the introductions and immediately, Himchan, the one he had mentioned as girly earlier, moved over. “You can sit next to me.”

            The oldest, Yongguk you believe, shot him a look. It was a meaningful look, one that obviously meant something but you didn’t know what. Himchan sighed. “Okay, go sit next to Jonguppie. But we don’t have an extra chair. So Jongup, lend her your lap.”

            You shook your head. “It’s okay. I can go find another chair.”

            “No, you can either have Jongup squat or sit on his lap. We’re very close around here.” Himchan smiled in a friendly manner. You hesitated and Jongup blushed. He gestured at his lap and you sat on it, completely aware of how warm he felt behind you.

            The boys put your opinions first, making sure that you ordered what you wanted frist. Jongup’s arms reached around your body to get to the food and Himchan put a hand up. “Wait, you can feed him.”

            You picked up the kimbap with your chopsticks and twisted to feed him. “Aww, they’re so cute,” Daehyun cooed. You wouldn’t meet Jongup’s eyes. His hyungs were really embarrassing. You were glad that they accepted you but this was a bit too much.

            He whispered, “Sorry. They like playing matchmaker. You know how old bachelors get.” You giggled at his comment and once more felt at ease. Lunch went by quickly and Jongup helped collect your textbooks again.

            “You know, if you wish to use Jongup as your pack mule, you should give him something in return.” It was Himchan again, pretending to be casual.

            “Hyung, enough. Go back to your classes. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jongup took you by the arm and led you away from the company. “I’m really sorry. They can really get out of hand, especially Himchan.”

            Zelo was walking discreetly ahead and you shook your head. “It’s okay. I think it’s cute how hard he was trying though.”

            Jongup laughed a bit uneasily and seemed to trip, nearly dropping your textbook. “Be careful! You don’t want to end up like me yesterday,” you joked.

            This seemed to cause him to be more flustered and he dropped the book. You bent down at the same time to pick it up and your foreheads hit together. You let out a moan of pain and Jongup apologized, reaching up to soothe the pain.

            “Ach, I’m such a klutz,” you muttered.

            “You know, Hyung, there are better ways to ask a girl out,” Zelo called. You looked up to stare at him and the younger boy waved before running off.

            Jongup coughed. “Will you go out with me?” He blurted out suddenly. “Better this way than no way, I suppose.”

            You pretended to think. “Will you continue to hold my textbooks to class?” He nodded. “Will you keep walking in on me while changing?” He blushed and shook his head. “The okay. On one condition, you visit your sister more too.”

            He grinned. “That’s an easy one. As long as you’re there, I’ll follow.” 

 

Because it seems as if everyone wanted a sequel. XD

I'm sorry if it wasn't so good but I tried. I wrote this in thirty minutes :) Because the feeeels