Himchan 29

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You wiped away the hair from your forehead and breathed in deeply. Having a child was tiring. You stood up and cracked your neck. Your wet hands slipped back in and you held Himjong’s head above the water. He gurgled happily and you smiled happily.

            “Aren’t you a good little boy?” you splashed the warm water onto his tiny body. You rubbed soap onto him and then brought the showerhead close to him. You grunted a little, and lifted your baby out from his tiny bath basket and rinsed him off.

            After he was clean, you carried Himjong out to your bedroom, swathing him in his fluffy towel. Himchan came in just as you lay him out and took out his baby powder. Your husband came out behind you and stared over your shoulder.

            “How is our precious heir?” he joked. He ran a hand sneakily across your stomach.

            You bumped him out of the way with your hips. “Yo, Himchan, control yourself.” You told him sternly. “My tummy is still flabby. I’m too embarrassed to have you next to me.”  

            Himchan pouted. “You’re still beautiful to me.” He sang. You rolled your eyes and took out the and carefully placed powder all over him. He wriggled happily and a tiny bit of drool came from his mouth. You used a tissue to wipe it away and cooed at him.

            Himchan watched as you strapped the diaper onto him. You struggled to place him in his fuzzy blue onesie. Himjong’s tiny hands patted your face and he blubbered happily to himself. Himchan laughed and played with his trembling lips. “Our Himjong is so cute,” he said.

            Himchan blew him a kiss and you took him out to the nursery. You opened your shirt to feed him and watched as he greedily. You smiled gently at your one month old. Even though it was tiring, you knew that he was all worth it. Once he was full, you closed your shirt and rocked him back and forth.

            “You’re going to grow up to be a good boy, okay, Himjongie? You’re going to be  a lawyer, a doctor, or whatever it is that you want to be. You can be an idol, maybe you’ve inherited your dad’s talents. You can be in any industry you want. You’re going to grow up to be the most handsome boy ever and make me proud. But for now, you’re going to still be my little baby boy. My baby, squishy Himjongie,” you poked his nose and bounced him along to the crib.

            You watched him until he fell asleep and yawned. Your shirt has come undone again. You lazily rebuttoned it and walked into your bedroom. Himchan was still up. He looked up at you when you came in. There was a sudden erted grin that unfurled across his lips.

            You glared at him suspiciously. “What? I look like a bum. Stop staring.” You slid into the bed and pulled the covers over your head. “G’night,” you mumbled.

            “Eh, not so fast,” he said. He stripped the blanket off again and came closer to you. “Do you really think you’re going to sleep?”

            You ignored him. He was probably going to bother you about something dumb. Himchan poked you. “Hey, I was talking to you.”

            You rolled over and opened one eye lazily. You scrunched your nose at him. “I need to sleep. Any second, Himjong is going to wake up and I’ll have to get him. So shut it and let me get what I can.”

            He looked deflated, whatever annoying thing he wanted to say was forgotten, and he lay down to sleep. You gratefully closed your eyes but in a few more minutes, he reached over and touched your shirt. It seemed like he was tugging on it. Was he serious?

            You swatted at his hand. “Himchan,” you slurred.  You squinted at him, and moved away. “What are you doing?”

            “Your shirt was open. If you didn’t want me to bother you, I suggest you don’t tempt me either. It’s just not fair.”

            “T-tempt you?” He was being unreasonable. Either that or you were tired enough to be hearing the wrong things.

            “Yeah. You’re a beautiful woman and I’m your husband. Obviously if you’re going to be showing off your assets, I would be tempted to do things to you that a husband can do.” His eyes flitted to the ceiling and he pouted.

            Your mouth fell open. “Euw, Himchan, you’re so nasty. I just had a baby. Leave me alone. I don’t want another one.”

            He let out a yelp. “Not ever? What?”

            “Later! When I’m not this tired and when I get my body back.”

            He let out a tiny raspberry. “But you already look gorgeous.” He whined.

            A cry came over the baby monitor and he beat you to it. “I’ll get him.” You nodded gratefully and fell asleep within seconds. When Himchan came back, he crawled over to where you were and placed his head against your chest, hugging you as he slept. You let out a groan and pushed him off.

            “You’re so heavy.”

            He got on his knees and did his classic aegyo. “But I’m also cute.”

            You made a smacking motion with your hands. “Not when I’m sleepy.”

            He sighed. “You don’t even think about my needs. I think I’ll move out of the room. Haven’t you ever heard of the saying that men can’t control themselves when a beautiful woman is in the room? Well, I’m not any more special.”

            You give up with Himchan. You beckoned him over and kissed him. “There, now go sleep.” He pouted but obeyed and wrapped you in his arms.

            “Next time. Next time I’ll win somehow.”

 

requested by Cheoneunnie ♥ Thank you for your nice comments 

I hope you like it ^^ Greasy Himchannie