Jongup 11

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

You were nervous. It’s only been one week since Jongup announced that the two of you were dating and already you were spammed with hate mail. You sighed. Some fans could really go overboard. You peered out the door and saw the schoolyard was free from people. Good.

            You took a deep breath and ventured out. Yesterday had been bad. Yesterday, you were attacked by angry fan girls and had managed to leave unscathed only because Jongup had sent his bodyguard to help. Today, however, he had a show so you weren’t so lucky. You stole to the waiting car and sighed.

            Dating Jongup was a lot harder than you thought. He had warned you of what it entailed. For your safety, he wanted you to be picked up by someone to and from school. When your friends asked, you had mumbled a lie about your dad being overly neurotic. Needless to say, they were a bit hurt when they found out the truth.

            You weren’t sure of Jongup’s decision to come clean. The two of you had been dating for three months already and things had been fine. But one day, he came back and was all enthusiastic about telling the world.

            “It’s not like we’re going to get married, for goodness’ sakes.”

            “Oh but you never know! We just might. Then people would be like raging because I got secretly engaged.” He hugged you. “I wanna tell! I really want to. It’s about time. I hear all these stories about the couples breaking up because it’s all secret. I don’t want our relationship to turn into the one in our song.” He whined and tugged on your arm.

            You shook your head. “I think you overlooked the part about the crazy fans who just might attack the girlfriend?”

            He frowned. “Good point. Well, I guess I’ll have to up the security measures.”

            You sputtered. “Having a chauffeur isn’t enough?”

            Jongup looked at you. “You’re the one worried about fan girl rage. But I hope it won’t happen. Babys tend to be pretty sweet.”

            You muttered under your breath, not wanting to offend your fandom, but trying to be realistic at the same time. “They are until one of their oppas get taken away.”

            And your predictions were accurate. Word spreads fast and your classmates were more than willing to turn against you. Your private information was posted. All the pictures they had of you were circling Twitter and Tumblr and fans were bashing.

            “She’s not even that pretty! Ugh. Jonguppie-oppa, please have better taste!”

            There was a funny picture you had taken with one of your closest friends at her party and she had promised to keep it private. Obviously, once you started dating Jongup, all promises were reduced to ash. Her picture now has had one thousand retweets and thirteen hundred reblogs. Life was fantastic.

            You had waited until the fifth day to break down and tell Jongup. He was furious. He tweeted about it, not bothering to be cryptic in his message. He was disappointed in his fans and he wanted them to know. This only made them erupt in further rage. But they were good. After all, how else could they hide all their ings from their idols? They made secret hate messages that could not be traced.

            And so your inbox and your mailbox and your phone is now flooded with untraceable hate. You wanted to cry and break down, but it was for Jongup. You took it in, vowing to not tell him anymore. You were scared he may break up with you to not hurt you.

            The car came to a stop and you got out. Rather than going home, you decided to walk to a nearby café. You were determined not to hide in your own town. You strolled in and ordered a green tea frappe. The waitress smiled at you.

            “Oh hey! Aren’t you Moon Jongup’s girlfriend?” She was smiling as she handed you your order and your suspicions decreased.

            “I suppose you can call me that.”

            “You’re so lucky! He’s my sister’s favorite in B.A.P. He’s really adorable.” You smiled weakly at her and went down to sit and relax. The frappe tasted a bit funny and you peered into the drink. The color looked fine and you didn’t see anything different. Must be your taste buds.

            You went home and went about your day, doing homework and finishing your chores. But your stomach was churning and you ran into the bathroom in time. You knelt on the floor, retching. You hadn’t really eaten anything so the only thing that came up was the liquid you drank.

            “Ugh, that was disgusting.” You rinsed out your mouth and went back to homework. By the nighttime, you were feeling drowsy and your head pounded. You didn’t want to tell your parents because they would send you to the hospital and you had no desire for waiting in a crammed emergency room. You thought of Jongup. He had practice.

            You went to bed, holding your head gingerly. You woke up drenched in sweat in the middle of the night. You fumbled downstairs for a glass of water and fainted. Your mom screamed when she found you on the floor.

            She called the ambulance and took you the hospital. “You’ll be okay, sweetie.” You felt clammy and felt your stomach rise up again.

            The doctors at the hospital told you that you were suffering from a severe case of overdose. Someone had crushed up pills and spilled it into a drink. Your first thought was the waitress at the café. “But she was so nice.”

            When Jongup found out, he was furious. He sat next to you and held your hand. His hair was in disarray and you tried to smooth it for him. He ran his hand through his bangs and messed it up again. His face was held in tight control.

            “I’m so sorry baby. I really should have known. I was so dumb when I thought of coming clean. I had fantasies of everyone accepting you.” He looked near tears. “I’m sorry I did this to you.”

            You patted his cheeks. “Pfft, you weren’t the one to serve me the drink. I’ll be okay. Maybe they’ll come around? Just promise me you won’t break up with me?”

            He looked appalled. “Why would you even think of that?” He sounded offended. “I can’t put you through all this then abandon ship. Nope, I’m by your side forever and ever.”

            You laughed. “Then let the fan girls rage.”

            

plot requested

YAY FOR CUTE JONGUP

I thought he was cute D: 

I want to thank each and every single one of my readers

you guys are really truly amazing and I can't ask for better 

to my dongsaengs and my unnis
thank you for being there for me