Zelo 7

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Good morning, sunshine!” Your eyes flew open and you gasped, clutching at the blankets surrounding you. A blonde head popped up from underneath your bed and he was grinning widely at you. “Scared ya didn’t I?”

            “How are you here? Did my mom let you in?” you tried to control yourself, calming down and breathing, trying to think rationally.

            Zelo grinned. “Your dad. He offered me breakfast and so I decided to wake you up first.” You groaned. Your parents always approved of your friendship with your friendly neighbor. Too bad he could be such a pain. You rolled over in bed and buried your head underneath the pillow.

            “Leave me alone.”

            He snorted. “As if. I’m here already and breakfast is waiting. Go brush your teeth. I’ll bring it up for you. I think your mom made your favorite combo too.” He bounded out of the room and you got up.

            You smiled to yourself. Zelo had always been around and the two of you have grown up practically in one another’s backyards. You knew almost every little milestone of his and he could regale audiences with your embarrassing stories. You still remembered the days when you were taller than him but now he was towering over you. You brushed your teeth and gave yourself a cursory glance in the mirror and blushed. In the old days, it wouldn’t have mattered. You raked your fingers through your hair and walked out.

            There was a large basket sitting on your desk. Zelo had pulled up a stool and was waiting. You slipped back on the bed and waited. “Oh, hey, okay. First up.” He stood and reached into the basket, holding out a platter of pancakes.

            You grabbed the fork from him. “Want some?”

            He grinned. “When has the answer ever been no?”

            You were about to cut into the pancake when you saw that the syrup seemed to be in the form of characters. You cocked your head and Zelo twisted the plate. The words became clearer. “Why does the syrup form the word ‘will?’”

            He looked at it and his eyes widened in surprise. “Whoa, your mom must have been randomly scribbling.”

            You shrugged and cut the pancake, offering him a piece. His mouth opened and you pulled the fork away. Zelo stuck out his tongue and reached for it. “No teasing. I’m hungry.”

            You ate the pancake happily before giving him back the plate. “Okay, I’m still hungry. What else do you have in that big basket of yours. I feel like grandmother and you’re Red Riding Hood. Or I can be the big bad wolf, waiting to kill you after I eat.”

            Zelo snorted. “If anything, I would be the wolf. You’re too short. Stick with being granny. He handed you a weird shaped pastry. You stared at it, your comments forgotten.

            “What is this? I’ve never seen a croissant in this shape. It’s practically a U. What is my mom doing?”

            Zelo looked in the basket and avoided your face. “I dunno. Maybe she was taking artistic liberties. Here, have the butter. She even cut it in slabs for you. You’re so pampered, spoiled brat.”

            He gave you a small plate with the word “go” on it and you raised an eyebrow. “Is she trying to give me some sort of a subliminal message? I’m confused. Will you go? Oh! She’s probably trying to convince me to go to that stupid concert with her.” You took the butter knife and began to spread it. “Take a bite?”

            Zelo’s mouth opened widely and he ripped off half. “Your mom assumed you’re sharing. So, I’m going to assume that that half was my half. Tastes good.” He gave you a wide thumb’s up and you rolled your eyes. He was still the same dork.

            “Zelo, give me orange juice. I know she packed orange juice.”

            The boy next to you raised an eyebrow. “Am I your maid now? He sighed and got up anyway, rummaging in the basket. He took out a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of apple juice. He grinned and threw you the latter. “Enjoy!”

            Your mouth fell open. You watched helplessly as he chugged the orange juice down. “Sorry, I call dibs.”

            You stared at the apple juice in your hand and saw the word ‘out’ scribbled on the label. “My mom’s messages are continuing. Did she give you directions as to what order to give me the food?” You peered at him suspiciously.

            Zelo turned red. “Noooo. I mean, I give you what makes sense. You start with pancakes and then you go to bread stuff. Yeesh, you’re so paranoid. Okay, I’ll let you choose, what do you want, banana or banana?”

            You threw a pillow at him. “Ya, such a troll!”

            He handed you the yellow fruit and you stared at it. Etched into the peel was the word, ‘with’ and you stared at the top of the banana. There was a makeshift top, or what looked like the roof of a house. “What is this?”

            You looked up and saw that Zelo had disappeared. You looked down at the banana and realized that it was an arrow. You laughed. “Mom, are you going to come out now?” You called out, the message making sense. Your mom was so clever. ‘Will you go out with_____?’ Ha, you had to appreciate her sense of humor.

            You stared at the door, waiting for your mom. “Okay, I’ll point the banana arrow at the door to humor you.” You started to shift when Zelo’s head popped up and the fruit was pointing at him.

            “Don’t move that!” he had a wide-eyed panicked look on his face.

            You raised an eyebrow. “You’re not my mom.”

            He huffed and raised himself up. “Well, obviously. You’re so dense. I can’t believe you figured all that out and stopped at the end. Me! The arrow was meant to point at me! Will you go out with me! Does that make it all clearer now?”

            He waved his arms and hopped about. “I made your breakfast okay?”

            Applause sounded and you saw your parents giggling outside. You laughed and pointed at the door. “I think my parents approve.” 

 

Zelo confession for memma

I love you ^^ I know you didn't think I would write this and the daddy, but I did it for you~

Keke, ZELO SO CUTE.

I CAN'T.

B.A.P IN TAIWAN.

UGH. My cousins are so lucky