Thank You

B.A.P. Oneshots

            Ten months ago, I never realized that I would get this far. I was just another fangirl, another person who has been impressed and swept away by B.A.P. Honestly, the force with which I joined the fandom scares me. It was literally “No Mercy” teasers and bam. I’m a Baby.

            I still remember getting super giddy over the very first “Greasy Daehyun” request. Not only was the first request of my bias, it was also something I had always wanted to write. I debated so long, should I go on AFF or not? I decided, why not? I already established a community there and sharing my work was nice, right?

            And so nine days after I created my tumblr blog, I also added on the AFF edition and let me tell you, I don’t regret anything. Ever. All the ups and downs I’ve had with this all came from tumblr and it was you guys, your encouragements here, that kept me going strong. I really cannot express how much you guys mean to me.

            Like always, I’ve lost a couple of readers but gained so much. I don’t think I’ve ever been so dedicated to a story. In fact all my other stories have been hiatus, except for this one. I really truly enjoy all the comments you guys leave me and even though I may not always respond, I always read it. When you spazz, I laugh out loud and I spazz with you.

            It actually really hurts to mark this as complete. I love seeing it being updated every day and going to read all your comments. I truly hope you guys will continue to support me throughout. It’s going to be so much harder to update once college starts, but I promise I’ll try my best.

            I normally name a lot of people, but here, I won’t. Because there are just so many of you. But I do want to have special mentions especially to two people who have really shaped this experience.

MusicChibi, Jewel, you are amazing. I don’t think I can ever thank you enough. You spoil me for reasons unknown and I love all your requests and of course, your talent is unbelievable. I love that I can go to you whenever and just ♥

Shadowkitsune13. HAHAHA. Daebutt will always love Youngjae and Youngjae is his fluffy princess regardless of what you say. Your comments, omg. Makes me cry.

            There are so many of you. So many, bowties, Ella_Ecstasy, kaylove, lullabydoll456, kintoun, just so many of you. And I’m so proud to be going into B.A.P Oneshots II with you guys.

            I’ll keep it short. I hope all of you who have requested will head on over as well and I hope for new readers to be able to have as much fun as you guys have had. Thank you for being my Potatomatoes and for just being here for me.

♥ That is all.

-Commander J, signing out~ 

 

Here's the link for B.A.P Oneshots II 

Also feel free to check out my other stories~