Yongguk 49

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Aish, I need to clean you up,” Himchan fussed over his toddler. Jongup was quietly eating but still managed to get food all over himself. He looked up at his mother and didn’t complain as he wiped the food from his chin.

            From outside the kitchen, there was a loud crash and a happy squeal followed by a loud scream. “Daehyun! What did you do to Youngjae?” The older boys, being only a year apart were a terror to be reckoned with once Youngjae could run. They were inseparable.

            Junhong kicked in his high chair and splashed apple sauce all over his bib. He grinned happily as his mischievous older brothers ran in, waving Himchan’s apron in the air. HImchan snatched it from them and glared angrily at his elder sons.

            “Daehyun! Youngjae! You are going to sit down and not move until I tell you to. Do you want to stand in the corner the whole day?”

            They quieted and squirmed in their chairs, trying to nudge one another off their seats. Himchan finally cleared away the baby bowls and carried Junhong and Jongup up from their high chairs. “Boys, follow me,” he ordered as the entire troop went upstairs.

            The family of five stomped up to the bathroom and they crowded in the washroom. Daejae immediately started to bounce around in the tub and splash each other with water. Himchan struggled to wash the babies and the entire affair took thirty minutes.

            When all four of his children were clean and neatly dressed, Himchan sat them down on the bed. “Okay, so today is daddy’s birthday. What are we going to do when daddy comes home?”

            “Say happy birthday!” the three chorused. Junhong just gurgled.

            Himchan nodded. “Good. We’re all going to separately give daddy his present and then you two will sing the birthday song.” They nodded vigorously and Daehyun opened his mouth and let out a few notes. He wriggled happily, already satisfied with his recently discovered talent.

            Himchan smiled proudly and continued to delegate tasks. “We’re going to make his favorite food and help mommy bake daddy’s cake.”

            Daehyun’s ears perked up when he heard cake and he immediately hopped down the bed and slid across the room, beating Himchan out of the kitchen. Himchan shook his head. He had his hands full. He was holding Junhong and a squirmy Jongup in the other hand. Youngjae was holding onto his leg as they descended the stairs.

            Daehyun was already tugging on the refrigerator door. “Open!” he demanded. Himchan settled the two infants into their place and then got out all the ingredients.

            Halfway through making the batter for the cake, Daehyun had dragged his younger brothers off with him and they snuck into the living room where their dad’s presents were. Jongup bashed his way through the tissue paper and came face to face with a giant Tigger. He laughed with delight and wriggled his little body into the box, cuddling to the giant stuffed animal.

            Youngjae took a piece of ribbon and stood on his two legs, wobbling slightly as he ran back and forth, making wavy patterns with it. Daehyun was building stacks from the boxes. The doors opened and Himchan panicked.

            He heard Yongguk’s deep voice exclaiming, “Whoa, what is this mess?” And then the happy cries of the kids as he picked them up.

            Himchan ran out and saw all the presents in a mess. He closed his eyes in fury and had to bite down on his cheek to avoid crying. Yongguk looked up and smiled. “Is all this for me?”

            “It’s ruined,” Himchan whispered, trying not to cry.

            Daehyun waved at Himchan. “Mommy, it was so much fun!” he chattered. Himchan sent him an icy glare and immediately, he fell silent and hid his face in Yongguk’s neck. His mother could be very scary when he was provoked.

            There was a tiny snort and one of the boxes moved. Yongguk peered into it carefully and saw Jongup starting to stir. The young boy stared at his dad and beamed. Yongguk laughed and brought Junhong with him from the kitchen as well.

            He saw his entire family down on the couch and pulled Himchan next to him. “This is the best birthday ever. I don’t want perfection because I already have it. In each of you. I’m lucky.”

tumblr_mkfsuydJAp1qb7f7zo1_500.gif

Letters to Bang Yongguk

To Hyung,

            Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be 24? ^^ Thank you for being such a great best friend and for helping me out during these hard times. It’s not easy to be unable to perform you know? Thank you for watching over our members without me, Bbang~ You’ll see more of me soon. Keke

            Yonggukkie, happy birthday! You’re one of the hardest working people I’ve ever met and each day your passion for music is inspiring. It’s good to know that the world has people like you. Thank you for leading us and guiding all of us. Your advice has helped as all grow and we know that under you, we will be a hard-working, much successful B.A.P!

                                                            Love,

Himchan and your sons :P

 

To our daddy,

            Thank you for supporting us and for sending us such nice letters. We look forward to meeting you and to be able to hug you. Happy birthday and enjoy it well. Hopefully you can see us soon!

                                                                                    The kids in Bangladesh and Cambodia

 

To our gummy leader Bang,

            Happy birthday and lots of love from Babys everywhere. Thank you for existing and for bringing your morals, goals and music to the undustry. You say you don’t care about rankings, and yet B.A.P has been doing so well. We are proud of you and already you have your own solo concert only a year after debut.

            Thank you for working nonstop. Your studio is like a second home isn’t it now? We see that you work so hard and we want to tell you to take a break please? We love you for your deep voice that everyone tries to imitate, for your gummy smile that breaks all the bad boy image you try to have, and for the not fail at all aegyo.

            Happy Birthday Leader Bang

                                                                             Love from all the Babys and Warriors

 

I threw in that last part because honestly, it's his birthday and I tried to portray all my love and still words aren't enough. I hope I had somehow did our love semi-justice.

Happy Birthday, Yonggukkie ♥ #itsBANGday