B.A.P - Special II

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Zelo pouted and tried to fix the front of his cheogori. He frowned and squirmed around. As a kid he always dreaded wearing the traditional hanbok but for Babys, he was willing to. Yongguk saw the maknae struggling and grinned. He walked over and helped him tie the bow.

            “There, now you look presentable. Make sure you can move comfortably. We’ll be bowing a lot.” Zelo smiled gratefully at the leader and hopped around.

            He went over to his other hyungs and popped around them, purposely distracting them as they too put on the traditional wear. “Hey, I like your color, Daehyun-hyung,” he complimented. “It matches mine, sorta. Hyung, after our performance, can we get to watch the ball drop on your iPad? I want to be in Times Square,” the youngest member whined.

            In the bustle, everyone ignored him and Zelo decided to go off and wander. They were in a new photoshoot area and he was excited. The place had secret rooms and twisting hallways. It was the perfect exploration ground for an overgrown baby maknae who was bored out of his mind.

            An hour passed and when the rest of the members were ready and had memorized their lines, Himchan looked up, and asked, “Where’s Zelo? Wasn’t he just with us?”

            Yongguk glanced up from the directions as well and a shadow crossed his face. “No. I think when we were doing his part, someone said that he was in the bathroom. Where is he? I don’t think he went.”

            Immediately, there was a search party. The two older members were worried but the other three shrugged. “He’ll turn up.”

            But when the minutes passed and it was clear Zelo wasn’t going to turn up, they began to panic as well. The five of them paired up, with Jongup staying to make sure that he wouldn’t suddenly come back and miss them.

            “Bbang, how did we just lose a kid?” Himchan whispered, clutching fearfully at Yongguk’s arm. The leader was tense as he stepped outside. Outside their room, the entire building was dark and super shady.

            He squinted and tried to look for shadows. “Junhong-ah! Come on! We have to do our photo shoot. Secret-sunbaenim is also waiting for you.” But nobody answered.

            Youngjae and Daehyun raced down the hallways and cautiously stepped into every room. They were scared. This was new territory and it didn’t seem like Zelo was anywhere to be found. Youngjae muttered angrily.

            “This child is always wandering off, not caring about whether or not we would worry.”

            Daehyun sighed and they finally had gone through all the floors. They met up with Yongguk and Himchan. “No luck?” By now, Himchan was near tears.

            “I won’t ever scold him again. I’ll treat him like he’s my precious.” He was blabbering. Yongguk patted his back soothingly.

            “Don’t panic, Hyung, it’ll be okay,” Daehyun tried to be brave.

            Out of nowhere, there was a shadow and Himchan let out a tiny scream. “Why aren’t you guys doing the shoot?” the manager asked.

            “We can’t find Junhong,” Youngjae exclaimed.

            “Did you check the arcade?” he asked.

            “There’s an arcade?” and as fast as he could, Yongguk charged towards the direction the manager pointed. He pulled on the door; it was locked. In a panic, the leader ran down another set of stairs and found his baby curled up on the sofa, fast asleep. His heart softened and relief poured down.

            He gently picked him up and carried him back up the two flights of stairs. Zelo woke up halfway and smiled. “Hyung, sorry. I was sleepy.”

            Himchan sighed in relief and scolded him as he fixed his hanbeok. “Never do that to me again,” he frowned.

            When the cameraman indicated, all six members got down on their knees and shouted, “Happy New Years, Babys!”

 

HAPPY NEW YEARS ♥

Sorry it's so rushed ;; I woke up late @__@

BUT HAPPY NEW YEARS AND LET'S KEEP ON GOING!