Himchan 12

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You giggled to yourself as you peered through the slightly ajar door of B.A.P’s practice room. The boys were finishing up practice and preparing to take a break. You saw your boyfriend take a swig of water and the members sat down in a line.

            “Okay, everyone is going to write down one suggestion for the comeback song and we’ll share.” Yongguk ordered.

            You decided to give them time to write before interrupting with the snacks you brought. They looked sweaty and tired. When the boys scribbled, Himchan cutely put up his paper, indicating that he was done. One by one, they placed their pencils down. Yongguk looked around. “Done?”

            “Hyung, I’m hungry,” this was from the maknae. Zelo pouted and you took it as your cue to walk in.

            “Wah!” Zelo was the first to spot you and ran to hug you, stripping you of the bags you had brought. “Noona so nice!”

            Daehyun followed suit and together, the two sat down to sort out the food. The other members greeted you but Himchan was strangely aloof. He acknowledged you but had gone back to writing on his paper.

            You slid in next to him and placed your head on his shoulder. “Hey. You’ve been working hard. Go eat.”

            He nodded absentmindedly. “What did you bring?”

            “Your favorite fried chicken and I have soup for you. Go eat before your members take it all.” Himchan stood up and went to get food, still not as openly affectionate as he normally would be.

            You decided not to follow him. Instead you went up to Yongguk. “What’s wrong with Himchan?”

            The leader followed your gaze to where Himchan was now happily laughing with Jongup. “Hmm, I don’t see anything wrong. He seems to be quite normal to me. Maybe you’re seeing things.” He teased. “We’ve been practicing all day. I think he’s tired.”

            You nodded. That was understandable. Himchan was allowed to have his bad days once in a while. You could sympathize. It’s not like you’ve never gone home grumpy because of a tiring day at work. But the weird transformation with s and then around you was so weird.

            You dropped it. When Himchan was done eating, he seemed to be better because he smiled at you. You waved at him, glad to have him back. The members went back to discussing their suggestions. Once in a while they would ask you for your input.

            “Noona, can you come over here and help me?” Youngjae asked. You walked over to him and he started asking you if you thought his suggestion was fine before he let it out in the open. When you sat down, you accidently spilled his water.

            “Oh I’m so sorry! Himchan, can you hand me a towel and another water bottle for Youngjae?”

            A knowing smirk passed among the members. Himchan shook his head. “Do it yourself. I mean, I’m not your slave.”

            Your mouth fell open. “I just asked you to do one thing. Never mind, I’ll get it.”

            But Zelo jumped up. “I got it!” You thanked him and helped to clean up the mess. You glared at Himchan. Ridiculous.

            When the discussions were over, you remembered you had an appointment with your dentist. “Himchan, when you get home, dinner is already made in the fridge. Just do me a favor and put away your towels when you’re done with them. I may not be back from the dentist for a while. Late appointment usually means a lot of patients.”

            He didn’t respond. “Himchan, did you hear me?”
            “Yeah. Go. Whatever. Stop babying me.”

            You were about to go but stopped. Not wanting to embarrass the two of you in front of s, you decided to not make a big deal about it. But you were pissed. What in the world was wrong with him?
            You set your jaw in a stubborn pout. Fine. Whatever, Himchan. “Bye guys.” You waved at everyone.

            “Hyung, that was rude,” Youngjae admonished.

            Himchan scowled. “Are we going to worry about our comeback or my love life? Get over it. I’m not her slave.”

            Daehyun laughed. “Wow, is this over our comment? Because we think it’s kind of cute how devoted you are. You’re such a pabo, Himchan.”

            Himchan shrugged. “Whatever. It’ll be fine.”

            When you got back, Himchan was still on the couch waiting. “Hey, baby, you’re back.” He was grinning widely now. You backed away from him. Did he suffer from bipolar disorder?

“What? Are you going to just ignore me now?”

            “I’m going to bed.”

            “Why. I miss you.”

            “Oh now you miss me right? What happened when I went to see you this morning? Good night. My jaw hurts. I don’t feel like talking.”

            “I can kiss you to make it go away,” he winked. You glared at him. His greasiness was not appreciated at the moment.

            “What happened this morning.”

            “Oh. That. Misunderstanding. The other members said I was too devoted to you and that I always listen to you. Er, just proving them wrong, I guess.”

            “What the hell? Is that all it was about? Your pride? You’re disgusting.”

            “I’m sorry. Really. I treated you like dirt and they all yelled at me for it. Please, I’ll go back to being your Channie bear.” He puffed his cheeks and you glared at him.

            “You and your aegyo should be on the most wanted list. Killing unwilling girlfriends everywhere.” Himchan grinned and ran towards you with outstretched arms. 

 

plot requested 

can't ever escape the grease :3